• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aipom Moveset

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
I have trained with my Aipom for a year now but I still cant find the right movset for it any suggestions

Aipom lvl70 female
Hold Item- Amulet coin/Leftovers (I switch them depeding on if I eed money or not)
Nature- Sassy
Moves-
Return
irontail
Shockwave (accident selected the wrong pokemon)
Rock smash (Needed it to get out of cerulian dungen)

Please help also I would to keep return and Iron tail unless soe ones comes up with a stragy so I dont need them.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Seriously, what's with the Aipom movesets popping up lately?

First thing, REBREED. Sassy Nature lowers Aipom's much needed speed and raising it's shitty Spec. Def, which won't make a difference. Breed for an Adamant Nature.

Tazzler said:
Aipom@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Return
-Shadow Ball

Aipom doesn't really have that many options.

~Frost

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
but zezrex was right mach punch sucks

and thanks for myrate I'll use that movset but with iro tail rther than subsitute.