• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Airborne Aces Official League (A-TEAM LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai777

Pff, finally ^

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
lol let me be the second to say Congratulations Rai!

Steacyday

I made Money YAY!!

Hey guys I know this might not be related to what your talking about but I am new to poting in forums and I just wanted to show you the best
place on the internet to make residual cash. You will be amazed at how fast you can start getting signups. I'm averaging 5 a day and I just started.
Not to mention all the free sofware you get from your upline.Go and check it out Global Domains International
Thanks.

Doridor

Pokemon!
Serebii name: Doridor
Pokemon Online name: [PAF] Doridor
Team that you will challenge the league with: Sent in a PM :)

Edit:
Just has a match with Darklord18 and won 2-0.
GG darklord :) thanks!

And now, who's next up the ladder of gym leaders? :p

Last edited:

No. 1 Machop Fan

Hey guys I know this might not be related to what your talking about but I am new to poting in forums and I just wanted to show you the best
place on the internet to make residual cash. You will be amazed at how fast you can start getting signups. I'm averaging 5 a day and I just started.
Not to mention all the free sofware you get from your upline.Go and check it out [link removed]
Thanks.

You're pathetic. GET OUT!!!!! :mad:

You're pathetic. GET OUT!!!!! :mad:

Yes. In the words of Chatot, we have no time for silly sales peoples. Or advertisers. D:<

So lets see. Badges obtained:
Andy's, DL's, Cat's, Citron's, N1MF's, and Rai's. Six down, two ta go. Look out, I'm comin' to steal your pants and your pretty Ice Sculpture! >:-D

Doridor

Pokemon!
I just had 2 matches with No. 1 Machop Fan.
The outcome was a loss on my behalf, 0-6 ;'(
And then we had a rematch, and I won, 4-0.
Cheers N1MF.

I'd guess citron0 is next? (you have a pm citron :3)

Serebii name: Legendofsway
Pokemon Online name: sway
Team that you will challenge the league with: infernape,starmie,metagross,dragonite,dusknoir,kingdra

Beat Rai 2-0....in a somewhat very haxy po match he declined rematch tho and gave me the vitory
beat gym number 4 3-0 good match pokerus? i think it was
beat dl 1-0 for badge number 6
beat caterpie for badge 8

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
^ next time, press the edit button instead of double posting
it is located on the bottom right of ur post

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Heyya it's me, the owner of this league. Due to my extreme busy-ness I'm handing the league over to Creation of Pokerus. In other words I'm going inactive, for a while.
Poker will handle the league until I return.
Well... bai! I'LL BE BACK.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
hii people of the AA League :D Just wanted to let you guys know im resigning as gym leader mainly because im not active on my laptop much,where i have PO installed, and it makes it harder for you guys to contact me and get the gym badge. so, if you wanna try out for gym leader contact either me or Creation_Of_Pokerus. alright that'll be it so good day to all :)

citron0

Well im back and my gym is too. lol. been inactive lately but the infamous poison gym leader is back in business.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Hi I'm new here.I'm sorry if "General Pokémon Discussion" is the wrong place for this but i was hoping some one here on LINK REMOVED would like this.

You're About To Learn the Fastest way possible to Level Your Character Solo From Stage one to 85 in World of Warcraft.

LINK REMOVED

All I have to say is... WHAT!?

Last edited:
...just noobs posting their random crap advertisements. Ignore it. St ill wiating for BB to get on sometime so I can get that badge. :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

...just noobs posting their random crap advertisements. Ignore it. St ill wiating for BB to get on sometime so I can get that badge. :p

I know. I just felt it was random.

Status
Not open for further replies.