• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Airborne Aces Official League (A-TEAM LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
PEOPLE SHOULD START EARNING MORE BADGES SO WE E4 guys can get some battles ;) i need to work on my team anyways last time rai beat me up with hax :(

Rai777

Sorry pal, but they wont get past us easily!

Alright, due to increasing complaints*looks at Rai*, things need to be done. First, I will not be updating the front page until I can figure out EVERYTHING that has happened. It's tedious work and not easy, so stop asking. Second, due to BB being horribly inactive, I'm looking for a temporary, possibly permanent, replacement. I will get around to testing the new GL recruits when I have the time. Do NOT go looking for a test from the E4 or any GLs please; just PM me and I'll set a date and time. Third, I'd really appreciate it if the GLs were on more. Rai, if you'd please stop raging every time you lose to hax; it's part of the game, deal with it. I'm going to start going over teams for those of you who withdraw and re-enter, due to possible counter teaming, and I will eject it if I sense such. In other news Rai is the new Champion. There, I said it, and it will be put in the update if I remember. And most importantly, stop pestering me about the dang update. Challengers, get on the chat more often, and if no one's on there, PM the GL you want to battle.

That is all.

M4zz

Banned
Alongside that, has Andy said anything to you dealing with his situation and me? And with the GL's not being on every minute of the day, well, some of us have school or other things conflicting with our lives, whether it be family or illness. I try to get on every day, but either homework or chores take my time up. But, I will try to patch things up on my side so I can be on more.

shadowagu

Dragon Master
Serebii name: shadowagu
Pokemon Online name: Shadowagu
Team: Aerodactyl,Lucario,Houndoom,Flygon,Scizor,Kingdra

Last edited:

Rai777

Serebii name: shadowagu
Pokemon Online name: Shadowagu
Team: Aerodactyl,Lucario,Houndoom,Garchomp,Scizor,Kingdra

Garchomp is an uber, and if this is a 5th gen team (Garchomp isnt uber in 5th gen) this is a 4th gen league.

theblade180

Im back guys:d
and i got pkmn black:d

M4zz

Banned
Just a reminder, the vote closes today on the main clan page for which types should move on into the fifth generation for our new gyms (hopefully, I'll be able to maintain mine...). And yeah, its pretty much just another bump for Poker to keep this ancient thing alive.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I just updated my team for the new generation.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
This whole new makeover thing is all because of me failing to take care if the league well enough
I am sorry...

About to ask to lock this, the AA clan has closed, gonna ask the old AA members tomorrow if I should continue it.
We'll see what tomorrow brings then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.