• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Airship Fortress?

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Just a half-hour ago, I was facing off this Asian dude in MKDS Nintendo Wi-Fi. He was probably hacking or something, he was going way too fast. Anyway, the second round, he chose Airship Fortress, and IT WORKED. He didn't move, but I was able to drive around a bit before he disconnected. Is this because of his hacking, is it avaliable in Asian countries, or what?

Paradox

Irate Pirate
Some of the tracks were blocked because they would cause too much lag, some people have managed to access them though

Zora

perpetually tired
They do not cause lag. Keep in mind that everything moves in a standardized pattern. We do not know why Nintendo banned them. Only two courses actually have problem. I think Waluigi pinball is not one of them.

Octillery

You're cool.
Waluigi Pinball, Airship Fortress, and GBA Luigi Circuit are the only ones with problems. WP is only IIRC because it supposedly disallows shells to work in the closed off area where you start and where you end up after the two pinball flippers. AF disallows shells to work while in the ship part of the level. And IIRC GBA Luigi Circuit has something wrong with the blimp in the background. But other than that the "offline" tracks on Wi-Fi have nothing wrong with them.

NFreak

Insert Title Here
Yep, hacking. I'm actually planning on getting these tracks (and Shy Guy and Famicom Bot) into my game eventually. Any track that you race on on WFC and you can't choose is hacked. The only bad kind of hackers in MKDS really are ones that give themselves an advantage. =P

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Yep, hacking. I'm actually planning on getting these tracks (and Shy Guy and Famicom Bot) into my game eventually. Any track that you race on on WFC and you can't choose is hacked. The only bad kind of hackers in MKDS really are ones that give themselves an advantage. =P

Famicom bot....as in R.O.B.? >_>

Octillery

You're cool.

Shy Guy isn't playable outside of DS Download play. People have been trying to hack him since MKDS came out and there hasn't been any success.

help

Wi-fi name is Spice
Just a half-hour ago, I was facing off this Asian dude in MKDS Nintendo Wi-Fi. He was probably hacking or something, he was going way too fast. Anyway, the second round, he chose Airship Fortress, and IT WORKED. He didn't move, but I was able to drive around a bit before he disconnected. Is this because of his hacking, is it avaliable in Asian countries, or what?

He is a hacker. I remember facing 2 hackers on wifi. I faced Squake who chose Pipe plaza on wifi and 24KB who chose pipe plaza on a separate race from squake. I heard that one kid got his game skrewed up by 24KB over wifi.

Octillery

You're cool.
He is a hacker. I remember facing 2 hackers on wifi. I faced Squake who chose Pipe plaza on wifi and 24KB who chose pipe plaza on a separate race from squake. I heard that one kid got his game skrewed up by 24KB over wifi.

-Squake and 24KB are the same person. If you've ever played Hack(tm), that's him also.

I bet that one kid is lying also, IIRC he claimed his game froze when he booted it up, which I don't think is possible unless that kid got a PassMe or something and screwed up his MKDS cart or something o.o