• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[aka]'s Sprite Gallery

[aka]

Ta-da! I'm back with a sprite thread!
Here I shall have any/all sprites I do, I shall update..whenever I want to! =P

~WSC~

Psykrabby and Darkrabby
Psykrabby.png
Darkrabby.png

Granbat! and Croesbat
Granbat.png
Croespeon.png

Grozelmin
scepteliaminani.gif

Sangwin'd
Sangwind1.png

Holy Knights
Marowade.png

PROJECT R.O.T.O.M.
So, I have decided to finally revive the Rotom Project, where our objective is to simply "Rotomize" every 'mon in the dex.
I do not currently have the credits in order for those who have already Rotomized, but I am working on it.
In the mean time, it would be helpful if you would be willing to post what ones you have rotomized, so that I can give you proper credit.
Please feel free to rotomize your own 'mons (preferably ones that haven't been done), and post them here. I shall then add it to the big pictures, and give you credit.
Tips on Rotomizing: Make the main body of a 'mon orange (same colors as Rotom), and then choose whatever "special" parts of a 'mon to become the "plasma" (such as a Rapidash's flame, or Cubone's bones). Also, please use the Forme of Rotom that corresponds with the other 'mon's typing. (Such as Spin for flying types, Cut for grass/poison/bug types, etc.)
RDex1-25.png
RDex26-50.png
RDex51-75.png
RDex76-100.png
RDex101-125.png
RDex126-150.png
001-006: klnothincomin
013-018: klnothincomin
037-038: klnothincomin
043-047: klnothincomin
058-059: klnothincomin
069-071: klnothincomin
077-078: klnothincomin
084-086: [aka]
091-094: [aka]
102-103: klnothincomin
104-105: [aka]
114: [aka]
123: klnothincomin
124-126: [aka]
127: klnothincomin
131-135: [aka]
136: klnothincomin
142: [aka]
146: klnothincomin
147-150: [aka]
152-157: klnothincomin
165-166: klnothincomin
182: klnothincomin
187-189: klnothincomin
191-192: klnothincomin
196-198: [aka]
200: [aka]
215: [aka]
218-219: [aka]
220-221: [aka]
225: [aka]
228-229: klnothincomin
230: [aka]
238: [aka]
240: klnothincomin
244: klnothincomin
250-251: klnothincomin
252-255: [aka]
256-257: klnothincomin
258-260: [aka]
292: [aka]
298-300: klnothincomin
302: [aka]
322-324: klnothincomin
329-330: [aka]
334: [aka]
353-356: [aka]
361: [aka]
371-373: [aka]
378: [aka]
380-381: [aka]
384: [aka]
386n: [aka]
418-419: [aka]
425-426: [aka]
429: [aka]
440: [aka]
443-445: [aka]
459-461: [aka]
470-471: [aka]
473: [aka]
478: [aka]
479: [aka]
484-484: [aka]
490-492: [aka]
MODS: As far as I know, the Rotom Project was approved for the old thread, and since Pokeman95 has put me in charge, I decided to revive it in this thread. Is the project still ok?

Last edited:

PokeJosh

Wow, these are actually pretty good. And I think that maybe most people are actually listening to your title, because it's taken a while for some one to post. lol. I really like the crystal fusions, I would never have thought of that if the weekly contest hadn't some up with that. I havn't sprited in a while, but maybe I should try my hand at some of these.

-PokeJosh

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
... I clicked. o.o

Because these sprites are awesome! I love the spikes on the WSC 14's Dark Krabby, I think it really makes it look evil. >:3 I like how you gave the Psychic one some levitating orb thingies *lol* and how you removed the pupils. >DD

The Rotomisations look great too. Nidoking would have to be my favourite. :3

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Here aka, for you to add to your list, here is a big image of all the fire types (yeah I know, I thought there were more too) all rotomized, credit to me, and I will be rotomizing all of the grass types as well (sorry for those who want to do the grass types, but im 2 thirds the way through, and they are my fav element =D

Fire-1.png

Last edited:

[aka]

Hey, There are my beautiful rotomized pokes of mine ^^ haven't rotomized in a while..
I'd be glad to have you help again :D
... I clicked. o.o

Because these sprites are awesome! I love the spikes on the WSC 14's Dark Krabby, I think it really makes it look evil. >:3 I like how you gave the Psychic one some levitating orb thingies *lol* and how you removed the pupils. >DD

The Rotomisations look great too. Nidoking would have to be my favourite. :3
Lol, thanks. I did that on purpose xD. I couldn't think of much else that would make it look evil...and the spikes were actually kinda hard to do. Lol, It's supposed to be using Psychic or something xD
Here aka, for you to add to your list, here is a big image of all the fire types (yeah I know, I thought there were more too) all rotomized, credit to me, and I will be rotomizing all of the grass types as well (sorry for those who want to do the grass types, but im 2 thirds the way through, and they are my fav element =D
Wait..."here"? Where? o_O
If you could remember which ones you've done, I'd gladly add you to the list
The rotomized pkmns look like simple recolours to me.
Well...for the most part they are. Simply however, does not mean easy.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
[aka];9310166 said:
I'd be glad to have you help again :D

Lol, thanks. I did that on purpose xD. I couldn't think of much else that would make it look evil...and the spikes were actually kinda hard to do. Lol, It's supposed to be using Psychic or something xD

Wait..."here"? Where? o_O
If you could remember which ones you've done, I'd gladly add you to the list

Well...for the most part they are. Simply however, does not mean easy.

Forgot to add the image, sorry ^^"
Fire-1.png

EDIT: Correction, I am not 2 thirds with the grass pokemon, but finished =D
Grass.png

Only need to do the burmy forms and cherubi evolution forms. And shaymin

Remembered to post the image this time xD

Last edited:

[aka]

Forgot to add the image, sorry ^^"
Fire-1.png

EDIT: Correction, I am not 2 thirds with the grass pokemon, but finished =D
Grass.png

Only need to do the burmy forms and cherubi evolution forms. And shaymin

Remembered to post the image this time xD
Actually, I've got Shaymin covered. (both forms)

And I'm actually only accepting Platinum sprites so...some of them won't be accepted. :O
Sorry!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Sorry for clicking ^_^
You should really change that title... It's scaring away everyone who hasn't seen your Awsome sprites before. Oh, ya, they're really good. I might add to this rotom project, seeing as rotom is one of my three fav pokemon...

See Ya Later!

[aka]

Sorry for clicking ^_^
You should really change that title... It's scaring away everyone who hasn't seen your Awsome sprites before. Oh, ya, they're really good. I might add to this rotom project, seeing as rotom is one of my three fav pokemon...

See Ya Later!
Thank you, please click again!

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
[aka];9310455 said:
Actually, I've got Shaymin covered. (both forms)

And I'm actually only accepting Platinum sprites so...some of them won't be accepted. :O
Sorry!

IT's okay, but now I must organize a sheet of the platinum pokemon =P

[aka]

That's fine. What type ya thinkin' of doin? I've got most of Ice done, and I think some of dragon....well be sure to check the credits anyways.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
[aka];9314686 said:
That's fine. What type ya thinkin' of doin? I've got most of Ice done, and I think some of dragon....well be sure to check the credits anyways.

Well..for the most, I have worked with grass and fire alot lately, kinda boring now..Perhaps flying type?