• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Akame Ga Kill leave off point? (need some help)

The Mega Champion

I'm getting close to finishing the Deadman Wonderland manga.

My idea was to read the Akame ga Kill manga next. I was hoping someone could tell me around where the anime leaves off in the manga.

I would prefer not to have to read it from the very beginning.

MangaUpdates states it leaves off at Volume 8, Chapter 38 around episode 19. Is this correct? If not, then what is correct?

If someone could give me some quick help with this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yeah, that's about right according to TvTtopes, and they're fairly reliable on these matters.