• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alain plot twist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

Hypothetical scenario here, but Alain and Ash are pretty much in the finals for the Kalos league. Here is the scenario I've devised

We know 2 things about Ash Greninja. 1st Ash recieves damage whenever Greninja recieves a big hit. 2nd they have the ability tommimic each others movements.

The Orange disk everyone saw is Ash's determination in the form as fire so he doesn't faint after the damage Greninja has sustained. Greninja is the star throughout the league as its been established. Ash and Alain battle in the finals of the Kalos league as a full 6v6 battle. Everyone battles leaving just 2. Ash Greninja and Mega Charizard X. With the amount of damage Ash has sustained he faints but after the match has been won giving Ash his first victory. Leading to the plot twist, Alain reveals his TF partnership and takes Ash hostage. With Greninja taking point on the rescue for Ash.

Disclaimer: Just an idea as a cool start to the Team Flare arc.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Hypothetical scenario here, but Alain and Ash are pretty much in the finals for the Kalos league. Here is the scenario I've devised

We know 2 things about Ash Greninja. 1st Ash recieves damage whenever Greninja recieves a big hit. 2nd they have the ability tommimic each others movements.

The Orange disk everyone saw is Ash's determination in the form as fire so he doesn't faint after the damage Greninja has sustained. Greninja is the star throughout the league as its been established. Ash and Alain battle in the finals of the Kalos league as a full 6v6 battle. Everyone battles leaving just 2. Ash Greninja and Mega Charizard X. With the amount of damage Ash has sustained he faints but after the match has been won giving Ash his first victory. Leading to the plot twist, Alain reveals his TF partnership and takes Ash hostage. With Greninja taking point on the rescue for Ash.

That doesn't make sense. If Ash faints then he has lost the match. Also he shouldn't faint anymore since he and Greninja mastered the new form. I can see the league getting interrupted though.

LizardonX

Banned
Alain kills Ash by fainting Greninja

Then as Ash dies, he tells Alain to spread the world with smiles.

Alain finds out lysandre betrays him

Alain takes him and team flare down.

Alain gets Zygarde to have Xerneas resurrect Ash, but as a n00b again.

Ash goes off to Alola

would watch/10

andrewscott48209

Some Questions:

1. If Alain would take Ash hostage, why didn't he do it at the second encounter?
2. If Alain would take Ash, why not also take Greninja?
3. How long would it take after the battle? If it is soon after, he won't have any pokémon on him that hadn't received damage from the battle, leaving Alain open for attack from Clemont and Serena.

andrewscott48209

That doesn't make sense. If Ash faints then he has lost the match. Also he shouldn't faint anymore since he and Greninja mastered the new form. I can see the league getting interrupted though.

1. He said after the match, after Ash was declared the winner.
2. The battle may have gone long and hard for both of them so Greninja may have taken massive damage from the battle.

Acrobatics

Sky Master

Ash goes off to Alola

would watch/10

Yea that would definetely be a 10/10 top kek ending.. Imma pass tho

catzeye

Writer's Block
That is definitely an interesting plot twist. I doubt the writers would do that which is a shame.

Some Questions:

1. If Alain would take Ash hostage, why didn't he do it at the second encounter?
3. How long would it take after the battle? If it is soon after, he won't have any pokémon on him that hadn't received damage from the battle, leaving Alain open for attack from Clemont and Serena.

1. If this plotline were to happen the reasoning would most likely be because Lysandre didn't give orders for him to do something like that. Now that more of Ash-Greninja's power is known it would make more sense for a hostage situation to take place.

2. To use Ash as bait. If Alain needed that energy from Ash-Greninja in large amounts a good way to get it would be to royally piss off the Pokemon. There are two scenarios that could be used:
-Scenario A) Greninja leads the charge to find and rescue Ash. When it finally catches up to Alain and Ash it's able to transform. It goes for an attack but there just so happens to be a machine that collects that energy which furthers Team Flare's plans.

-Scenario B) When Alain takes Ash as hostage he forces Greninja to come along to be a part of Lysandre's experiment by threatening Ash's safety if it doesn't comply.

3. Most likely it would be a little bit after the battle. Ash is in some area at the Pokemon Center recuperating when Alain comes in and takes him. Ash's Pokemon would likely still be in Nurse Joy's care so they wouldn't find out until the commotion was already in motion. Ash's friends could be in there but honestly they wouldn't be able to do much to Alain. The most they could do is give chase and yell. The other possibility (which would be more interesting but less likely) would be to take him directly after the battle is called in Ash's favor. That would entail that Team Flare would be interrupting immediately with the grunts (and Malva) keeping would-be rescuers at bay since Alain wouldn't have any Pokemon on him able to battle at that moment.

dean1234

This is what I want.
Ash-greninja and MCX fighting to the end they get covered in smoke MCX faints team flare interrupts thus leaving the winner unknown for the league hut not us... I think
Or just let ash win and after celebrating team flaree comes...

SoundVoltex

Ash goes off to Alola

would watch/10

lol'd and I approve of this plot, because a variation of this is going to happen.

Amine

This is what I want.
Ash-greninja and MCX fighting to the end they get covered in smoke MCX faints team flare interrupts thus leaving the winner unknown for the league hut not us... I think
Or just let ash win and after celebrating team flaree comes...

That would be too cruel to us the viewers, I don't like it (the first part)

thor94

Ash goes off to Alola

would watch/10
closest theory about the most likely plot.

Mike999246

Some Questions:

Cuz Ash-Greninja is literally the biggest threat to TF right now (since Zygarde is unlikely able to take down Alain like Z2 before being blasted and caught)

Amine

Cuz Ash-Greninja is literally the biggest threat to TF right now (since Zygarde is unlikely able to take down Alain like Z2 before being blasted and caught)

TF are not even aware of Ash-Greninja. Alain participated in the league because he wanted to battle Ash, that's it. Alain is not bad, he is helping TF because he thinks they are doing the right thing.

Also I don't think TF will interrupt the league. Ash will either lose or win the battle. He may faint, but that would be the worst way for Ash to lose. If he lose, I prefer it would be fair and square.

sheld999

i reckon the orange disc is from grenija torrent ability

Arianna Krauss

That is definitely not going to happen.Alain is not evil and already sort of sees ash as a friend. I'm pretty sure if alain is not manipulated by brain waves or by malamar type pokemon he will never resort to kidnapping or killing ash XD.Even saying killing ash makes me laugh.

Ash goes off to Alola

would watch/10
This can happen. XD
Just kidding but its soo funny. No, seriously it can happen , they have been surprising us with xyz anyway so why not kill ash for once and make his memory loss from each season plausible.
Or maybe we'll find out ash is a demigod who was cursed to lose his memories every season.But alain is the future king of kalos who is cursed to ignore good people(sycamore) and follow mass killers (lysander) without doubts until someone ( ash) breaks him out of his curse during their battle, but somehow alain ends up killing ash or intentionally does so to free ash of his curse.And so the ash born/resurrected in alola will keep his memories from now on and won't dump his gf's so he stays with serena and lives happily ever after.Oh and becomes pokemon master somewhere around there.
And Alain becomes the king of kalos and a good one not like the previous king.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.