• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alain vs Paul; Battle Of The Strongest!

Choose Every Statement That You Agree With

• Total voters

Vernikova

Champion
:rolleyes::confused:...really? Argumentum ad populum now lol?
Reading comprehension isn't a skill you mastered when you argued a lot? That may explain your arguments. Here, let me say it clearly enough that someone who argues your position may understand: "Hey. I see that you're arguing against multiple people who hold the same position as I do. I understand that that's tiring for you considering your hospital work. For me, it's not worth the time to argue against the sole person still arguing against the position when others agree with me (since there will almost always be people whp stick to their opinions), espcially when I'm not on Sppf often. After all, it's about an insignifant topic. Let's save each other some time and just agree to disagree over powerlevel debates in regard to fictional characters."

There you go. I hope that helped.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Reading comprehension isn't a skill you mastered when you argued a lot? That may explain your arguments.

Lol, all right Verni. Well there's still a post of mine awaiting your response, should you choose.

Here, let me say it clearly enough that someone who argues your position may understand: "Hey. I see that you're arguing against multiple people who hold the same position as I do. I understand that that's tiring for you considering your hospital work. For me, it's not worth the time to argue against the sole person still arguing against the position when others agree with me (since there will almost always be people whp stick to their opinions), espcially when I'm not on Sppf often. After all, it's about an insignifant topic. Let's save each other some time and just agree to disagree over powerlevel debates in regard to fictional characters."

There you go. I hope that helped.

Indeed, I misread your post, so my apologies for that. Thanks for reclarifying. I originally thought your last sentence came off as, "no need to bother responding because I'm right since everyone agrees with me," especially after it came in the wake of your prior rebuttal saying I ignored all your points, so I took it to be more rude and sarcastic than you actually stating matter-of-fact.