• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alakazam Or Mr.Mime

Alakazam Or Mr.Mime

• Alakazam

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Mr.Mime

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion-Master-Zoroark

<-- He will find you
Me I'm going with Alakazam because I hate Mr.Mime with a passion =P

Recovery 8

Rocket Boss
I ussaly don't like phyics but I'd go with Alakazam. He looks cool and also he has really good stats.

AwesomeZekrom

Co-Owner of pokegyms
Alakazam looks better than Mr.Mime and has better stats.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
This is the wrong section for this.

And aren't there, like, over 9000 Pokemon vs. Pokemon threads in PokePolls already?

This doesn't belong here, but...

Alakazam. Way better Special Attack and Speed, and Magic Guard to top it off. Nice special movepool, too. Mr. Mime has...Technician Magical Leaf? No, just no.

Profesco

gone gently
And aren't there, like, over 9000 Pokemon vs. Pokemon threads in PokePolls already?

Don't remind me. u_u

Anyway, wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.