• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alana's Sprites

Alana

Pokemon Trainer
If this thread goes well I might make a request thread. Right now I just want some reviews.

A few simple Pokemon recolors.

BlackFlameMoltres.png
WhiteEspeon.png
CrystalDragonite.png

Just for fun.

Warning! This sprite is scary and wrong. It was a dare request.

Next up are some of my fusions.

Dragonzard.png
Togichu.png
Cynderdile.png

I know they're pretty obvious but nn case you don't know which Pokemon were fused; the first one is Charizard/Dragonite, the second is Togepi/Pikachu, and the final one is Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita.

My newest type of sprites, Angelic Pokemon. (I'm currently working on Demonic.)

AngelicCharizard.png
AngelicBlob.png
AngelicDittoW.png

The middle sprite is an Angelic Blob I made when I was confused by a request.

Trainer recolors.

Aster.png
JessicaCasual.png
Jonathan.png

Edits

TeenageMaxie.png
Giselle.png
Frostbit.png

The first one is supposed to be a teenage version of Maxie.

And finally, customs.

Namid2b.png
FemaleDarkTrainer.png
WaterTrainer.png

And I'll add this. It's the middle custom fused with a tiger.

Tigress.png

Don't steal any of these sprites. (I personally can't see why you would but I felt I needed to add that anyway.) I will add more later.

silver girl

Really nice work! Your recolours are very good! I like the teenage Maxie too! :D Hahahaha, and the pink Gyarados is cool!

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The recolors are good, but the outlines on some are too light. The fusions are meh. You need to edit the pasted parts so they look more natural. The angels' outlines are too light. The trainers are okay, but the last one in the edits is messed up. Obviously you don't know what custom means. What you have are more edits. Custom means you make the sprite yourself without using other sprites. The last tiger thing is bad. The stripes on the face need to look more like stipes instead of lines.