• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Albino Pokemon?

This thought struck me yesterday afternoon and I was wondering if anyone thinks that there should be some species of Pokemon in future games where the rare shiny version is completely white, ie. albino Pokemon? I mean, its a rarity among actual animals, so why couldn't there be some Pokemon that are the same way? I bring this up because there really aren't any that are like that at all, right?

Ho-oh Tamer

I think shiny pokemon basically are the pokemon form of albino animals, they are extremely rare like albino animals but instead of making all shiny pokemon plain white they made them different colours. Albino pokemon would be interesting to see though.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Furret. I own six albino ferrets, I want one in Pokemon.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I would think that the equilivent of an albino pokemon is just a shiny pokemon.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I figured that if they come out with future Pokemon games, that they could have some mammals, especially ones like Furret and Linoone, have an albino version.

And that would make sense.... Maybe albinoism in Pokemon could be a bred thing, like how it is in real life...

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I would like there to be both albinos and shinies. That could be fun ^^ And though to collect...

Scenice

~ Grace ~
No, we don't need them, but it would be a fun little feature ^^

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Hm, to me that sounds like another version of a shiny pokemon.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I really want to se is that they make more pokemon different in apperence acordeing to where they live like Shellos and Gastrodon. That was genius!! :D

I would like there to be both albinos and shinies.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. I was figuring that shinies are rare to begin with (really rare apparently, since the only ones I ever got were the Red Gyarados in Silver and Crystal and a shiny Machop in Sapphire). I thought it would be cool if albino Pokemon were ever harder to find than the regular shinies.

Shiny Crobat

It would be cool but the kinda same as shinies

Scenice

~ Grace ~
^^ *Double up* That could be fun. But it would also kill some :D