• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alcremie's Super Sweet Battle?! (1171)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
...What do you want them to choose outside of those characters though?
-Gordie, Allister, Avery (i love those three so muuucccchhhhh)
-Nessa and Sonia (i ship them)
-Rose and Oleana for villain character development

OR LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE IN THE GAMES PLEASE

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The fact that they have the most fanart out of any pokemon franchise pairing by far says otherwise.
What?

Man, that pairing is a big monster then.... To beat even the some of the oldest despite it being clear none of the two character are into each other.... Crazy
....Why do people even care about shipping this much lol.....esp from ships that arent even remotely close to canon and in a medium which doesn't focus on the pairings
Crackpairings are a thing. Specially when it involves a rivalry

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
What?

Man, that pairing is a big monster then.... To beat even the some of the oldest despite it being clear none of the two character are into each other....
Probably helps that there seem to be a major spike in fanarts in the last few years.

If you look at pixiv half of cynthia‘s fanarts are actually from the last 3 years, each year increasing until this last year breaking over 1,5K within it.

The SwSh crew was able to ride that wave and some of the popular characters now have bonkers fanart number. I think gloria already has the most out of all the PC? With raihan i think having the most for NPC male, while marnie is closing on lilie for NPC female.

Teravolt

What?

Man, that pairing is a big monster then.... To beat even the some of the oldest despite it being clear none of the two character are into each other.... Crazy

Crackpairings are a thing. Specially when it involves a rivalry
Leon x Raihan is far from a crackpairing. Sadly…

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
But wait, the sum of the total fanart are specifically shippy images of Leon and Raihan or just fanart with both, not necessarily acting like a couple?

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
But wait, the sum of the total fanart are specifically shippy images of Leon and Raihan or just fanart with both, not necessarily acting like a couple?
The former.

I was talking about the sum of fanart tagged with KibaDan and DanKiba. Fujos tend to be quite considerate in a way i guess, since a lot of time they only tag the BL stuff with just the pairing tag. So you won‘t even run into the bulk of it if you just search for their individual fanarts.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I mean I don't get why Raihan x Leon is so taboo for people here?
Not a fan of the shipping myself but like for people who do....it does have some narrative basis they can draw from and their personalites and fanart can be cute. I don't see what's wrong with it?

Teravolt

I mean I don't get why Raihan x Leon is so taboo for people here?
Not a fan of the shipping myself but like for people who do....it does have some narrative basis they can draw from and their personalites and fanart can be cute. I don't see what's wrong with it?
because it’s a dumb ship imho