• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alcremie's Super Sweet Battle?! (1171)

Morax

King of heroes
You're saying it like it's supposed to be a bad thing :v
It’s D I S G U S T I N G
images

Last edited:

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
But wait, the sum of the total fanart are specifically shippy images of Leon and Raihan or just fanart with both, not necessarily acting like a couple?
It depends with websites you see those fanarts. LeonXRaihan is something I would most likely see on Danbooru than DeviantArt, just like AshXGoh.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
It depends with websites you see those fanarts. LeonXRaihan is something I would most likely see on Danbooru than DeviantArt, just like AshXGoh.
Allister x Raihan is quite popular on pixiv. I want to wipe that ship off the face of the earth!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
correction "If 2 characters looks at each other for more than 0.00000001 second, they shall be shipped"
correction: if 2 characters exist in any form of media, they will be shipped.

edit: Twilight-Kun beat me to it.

Last edited:

Starswirl Pikachu

I kinda like the "fantasy" type of atmosphere and scenery that the area has. This must be one of the easiest captures ever for Goh. Although being an Alcreme must be rough, if you got partnered with teammates that really might want to try and eat you. I can dig Opal's sensibilities in setting up a food challenge for some of the gathered trainers. Who knew that there were so many different cream pokemons?

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Cute ep….that battle had fun concepts using Alcremie but turning it into a gag was so corny. Back before 2-parters like never happened (only a few eps before Bea, funnily enough)

I liked Go catching Milcery actually, that was a fun little scene. The way they adapted its evolution method was creative for sure lol

Everyone getting together for a round of The Great Galarian Bake Off was also really fun. Getting to see Raihan again and him interacting with Ash and everyone was great, not too much on the dynamic between him and Leon but there were little hints about them knowing Opal and prior knowledge anyway.

Ash’s cake being the best in the end was actually nice to see after 25 years of him being portrayed as the worst cook on the planet. Had to rewind it a bit to actually see what was happening lmaooo, Brock is beaming with pride from a Pokémon Center somewhere.