• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alcremie's Super Sweet Battle?! (1171)

Risrhayne

This episode made me kinda hungry for sweets although I find it a tiny bit disturbing that said sweets would be coming from my adorable Pokémon. Like, Eevee, Grookey could you like, NOT lick my Pokémon to death?

Goh caught Milcery insultingly-easily, but she got a whole episode to herself to makeup for the fact that she’ll never be seen again, so I guess that’s fair. I could’ve swore she and Eevee’s lines were getting mixed up though.

I hated that they kept bringing up the Ponyta, it felt like they were mocking us; “Hey, remember that Ponyta almost everyone thought she was gonna catch lol”

I’m kinda shocked that Ash won the decorating contest. I figured he’d add so many toppings, the whole dish would fall in, but I guess he followed his nose and picked the right Alcremie!

I wanna punch Grookey though. Like, I’m seriously sick of dumb things happening in this show because the monke doesn’t wanna listen to Goh. Goh could’ve gotten cocky since he already caught Alcremie and wanted to make a triple layer cake or something, but then it tipped over. Just anything but Grookey being a little snot for the umpteenth time.

The battle between Opal and Ash was kinda funny, but I was a little frustrated that since this wasn’t an important one, Ash wasn’t trying to be on his A-game and stuck with Pikachu. Yes, Pikachu has Iron Tail, but Gengar would’ve been able to tank the fairy type moves and use their psychic moves to do her in. But then we wouldn’t have gotten Giganthiccmax Pikachu, so I guess that’s fair.

But overall though….Opal is in desperate need of a certain orphaned boy. Home girl straight up kidnapped 3 children and 2 adults because not even her dang town is interested in visiting her gym.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ash can truly bake now, neeto

Did Ash reference Serena at all?

YAMPER CAMEO BEST PART OF EPISODE

Grookey is cute

Goh gets Alcremie

Ash’s cake is nice

PIKACHONK RETURNS LOL! Did Pikachu loose?

overall decent episode. None of the leaks were real except for no new OP. Next week,
Piano music plays CYNTHIA!!!!

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
It only took an entire year and a half, but the show finally acknowledged Leon and Raihan's getting lost and selfie gimmicks outside of the opening. Why did it take so long to showcase their most basic character traits?
This may come as a surprise, but PM19 isn't just about the Galar region, so there's no reason to rush characters - at least they seemed to have learned that lesson from wasting Lillie within the first 50 episodes of SM

D

Deleted member 384931

This may come as a surprise, but PM19 isn't just about the Galar region, so there's no reason to rush characters - at least they seemed to have learned that lesson from wasting Lillie within the first 50 episodes of SM
I know right! Be glad they give Galar more focus than other regions (bar Kanto). They could have forgotten about it or negalected it even more, not that I think that is possible.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
While I'm not satisfied with the battle, I do like that Ash finally had a battle with another Galar character and hopefully we don't have to wait as long to get a proper battle as we do between the Bea rematches.

Ash actually baking successfully was a pleasant surprise and I like that Raihan actually selfied.
What I did not like however was Milcery/Alcreamie being caught by Goh. Seriously he gets yet another Galar Pokemon while Ash still only has Sirfetch and Dracovish?! Or y'know, it could have gone to Chloe...

7/10

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Raihan was great here. His connection with Opal and his Alcremie were both fun. He is probably the character after Goh that I would be most interested seeing with their Alcremie again in the future. Opal was also great.

When Gluttomax started appearing, I was asking myself just how much easier the show was going to make Gmax Pikachu, first no pokeball, now there isn't even a band or rogue power spot.

I was excited that Koharu expressed interest in going somewhere rather than following Eevee, but she just wanted cake.

When Milcery showed up in the store and offered herself up to Goh, I burst out laughing because I knew how people would react. Then it evolves and even Goh is like "Already!?", died laughing again. Great to see him catching pokemon, and finally another fairy.

Nice episode.

D

Deleted member 384931

Raihan was great here. His connection with Opal and his Alcremie were both fun. He is probably the character after Goh that I would be most interested seeing with their Alcremie again in the future. Opal was also great.

When Gluttomax started appearing, I was asking myself just how much easier the show was going to make Gmax Pikachu, first no pokeball, now there isn't even a band or rogue power spot.

I was excited that Koharu expressed interest in going somewhere rather than following Eevee, but she just wanted cake.

When Milcery showed up in the store and offered herself up to Goh, I burst out laughing because I knew how people would react. Then it evolves and even Goh is like "Already!?", died laughing again. Great to see him catching pokemon, and finally another fairy.

Nice episode.
Nice review!

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I understand your gimmick is dumping on JN but varying up the jokes would be appreciated instead of spamming the same one over and over.

Yes that's my gimmick, TR defender and Goh hunter.

Let's leave the catchphrases for now and let's talk about the episode, Goh attracting a Pokémon inside the place he is to catch it for no reason at all. What's next? Dreaming about a Pokémon and having him appear at his bed? Oh, wait that happened, for no reason at all.

And then you have this episode, that should have happened a while ago, by the way. And I guess that it helps that shows the personalities of the biggest threat Ash will face. But I will say one thing

Will this series threat something seriously? Rivals are funny, competition is funny, the game-changing mechanic that was Gygamax was a FAT JOKE.

This series is really shallow.

A bad multiverse fanfic with things up and there but without sense.

Pokémon Legends can come fast enough.

Last edited: