• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alcremie's Super Sweet Battle?! (1171)

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
The tournament wasn't about who could bake the best cake, it was about who's personality could make alcreamy excrete the most delicious cream. Ash still doesn't know how to cook.
Well that statement just gave me a mental image that I definitely didn’t need. So I’ll just say this
OIP.JYm-tHqEo_KYOxWcHL8gYgHaEe

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
  • What the hell were Yamper and Eevee doing at the beginning? Just staring at each other and panting aggressively.
Trying to act like real world dogs do because they want this show to feel like "normal humans in a world with pokémon" or something of this sort
Ah yes the fujos are starting to get attracted by the smell of fujobait.

C9-FC0776-88-E1-48-BA-B1-FE-C23-DF413-A6-C3.png
I know the episode would spam that.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
There’s definitely more out there. Just decided to post the most inoffensive one.
Figures. I still remember a tweet of one of the official accounts posting something and then one of the replies being a pic of Leon in what's suggested to be pretty much a NSFW, totally no kid-friendly situation.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I watched this and the previous episode back to back since I was behind and both of them were pretty stupid episodes but two different kinds of stupid. The blue Pokémon episode was stupid in a vapid pointless way, a way where I question why it even exists and why it was even made. This is stupid in a entertaining way, these characters in this scenario was stupid fun though I had a few issues, I wish they went further with this ridiculous concept and I wanted the fight between Ash and Opal to have lasted longer, and the fact Chloe didn't even come back for Ponyta but for sweets and Opal had to REMIND her it was doing fine was super weird and off putting (why couldn't she have asked Opal instead of framing it like age wasn't even thinking about it at all??) but I enjoyed it, if was fun.

Also I don't know what type of ultra magnetic field Goh must have to attract a Pokémon that easily but I want it, goodness that entire scene was convenient to the point of parody

Last edited:

Megapixel

I watched this and the precious episode back to back since I was behind and both of them were pretty stupid episodes but two different kinds of stupid. The blue Pokémon episode was stupid in a vapid pointless way, a way where I question why it even exists and why it was even made. This is stupid in a entertaining way, these characters in this scenario was stupid fun though I had a few issues, I wish they went further with this ridiculous concept and I wanted the fight between Ash and Opal to have lasted longer, and the fact Chloe didn't even come back for Ponyta but for sweets and Opal had to REMIND her it was doing fine was super weird and off putting (why couldn't she have asked Opal instead of framing it like age wasn't even thinking about it at all??) but I enjoyed it, if was fun.

Also I don't know what type of ultra magnetic field Goh must have to attract a Pokémon that easily but I want it, goodness that entire scene was convenient to the point of parody
It is already a novelty that the pokémon approach Goh or want to stay with him simply because yes

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finally got to watch this episode and I really enjoyed it.
+Loved seeing Leon, Raihan, and especially Opal again. They feel like they’re more than aware of each other’s quirks without explicitly telling you.
+Leon asking the Pokémon for directions lol
*Raihan surely has Ash on his radar now
+The contrast between Leon going along with Opal’s plan and Raihan needing to have reverse psychology put on him to participate was funny too.
+Nice detail of Raihan’s cake having a Roseli Berry, the Berry that reduces a super effective Fairy Type move which mirrors how Raihan was scared of leaving the competition at first
+Opal feels like one of those characters in a RPG who speaks in vague and indirect riddles. One of my favorite aspects about her character is how she can read someone with little knowledge about them and this was displayed well.
+The GMax Pikachu fake out with G-Max Finale was one of the funniest moments in Journeys.
+Far from a major aspect of the episode but I like how causal Ash & Koharu’s friendship is.
+All the interactions were great.

This is one of those rare episodes where I don’t have an issue that takes away from my enjoyment. The way Go got Milcery and it evolving into Alcremie was forced but I can’t get mad at that as it was kind of cute. Also would’ve liked more Galar characters to appear (Bea’s Gym is literally on the other side of Glimwood Tangle and Opal could’ve invited her for either sweets or a chance to battle) but again I’m fine with what we got. 10/10

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
The fact that they have the most fanart out of any pokemon franchise pairing says otherwise.
Yep. Virtually every SwSh fic on AO3 is any ship combination of Leon, Raihan, and Piers. smh
There’s an entire cast of characters to chose from…