• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's Sun/Moon Shop

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
I have a shiny Wishiwashi that I trained to lv 100 and caught myself if anyone is interested in that... I know its not untouched but its a good poke ;)

is it okay if I post my 4th gen event pokemon for trade in here or no? not sure if I can or not

That's nice, I would love to have a shiny wishiwashi :3 I have iv bred several shiny pokemon of my own if you would like to trade a shiny for another shiny!

Shore, I don't mind you posting your events seeing what you have for trade, I may be interested if you have something that I don't have!

We also have an Event Thread that you are more than welcome to post in :p

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
Hey! I'm kinda new to trading and the forums themselves. I've got the kalos cap pikachu and was wondering if you would trade me a clone of your og cap one, I also have the event marshadow and was interested in your machamp. both of mine would be cloned and ENG.

Kevin24

Event Collector
should check pcnys and wish events against ones on hacklist made from trading partner HERE reasons marked for events like wrong info etc. list of hacks were put together by veteran collectors and checkers

Miss Alexis

Hey! I'm kinda new to trading and the forums themselves. I've got the kalos cap pikachu and was wondering if you would trade me a clone of your og cap one, I also have the event marshadow and was interested in your machamp. both of mine would be cloned and ENG.

I already have an english kalos cap pikachu that I received myself but ty :3 however I am very interested in an english marshadow if you still have. Can you be more specific about which Machamp you would like?

should check pcnys and wish events against ones on hacklist made from trading partner HERE reasons marked for events like wrong info etc. list of hacks were put together by veteran collectors and checkers

Thank you again kevin I will be doing some major updating in the new future with this new found check :)

Kono

Aspiring philosopher

I already have an english kalos cap pikachu that I received myself but ty :3 however I am very interested in an english marshadow if you still have. Can you be more specific about which Machamp you would like?

Thank you again kevin I will be doing some major updating in the new future with this new found check :)

The Saori Yoshida Machamp that you had listed under 7th gen events. Also if I get sun in time might be getting the Alola cap Pikachu, if I happen to would you be interested in that?

Last edited:

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
I got the kalos cap from my sun version and the alola cap from my moon version :3 would you be interested in trading your marshadow for my machamp?

Darn! Yeah I'd be willing to do that trade. I have a couple of the other recent 7th gen events as well

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
What else do you have and when will you be available for trade?

Shiny Silvally and The recent Charizard event too. As far as trade time goes, I'm usually available anytime during the weekends and anytime after 4:30 CST during the week

Kono

Aspiring philosopher
So I recently got all the hat pikas, charizard, marshadow and shiny silvally so sorry ;-; do you have anything else for trade?

Afraid not yet, once I either get the shiny charm on sun/moon or get a foreign ditto I'll start hatching shinies. I will be getting ultra sun and moon release day so I'll get the rockruff event as well. But it's all good!

Miss Alexis

Afraid not yet, once I either get the shiny charm on sun/moon or get a foreign ditto I'll start hatching shinies. I will be getting ultra sun and moon release day so I'll get the rockruff event as well. But it's all good!

Do you perhaps have any 3rd, 4th, or 5th gen events? Also just keep in touch with me and let me know otherwise!

Hello i am interest in
VC Trainer's Muk (STICKY)
Norton's Chatot (Charap),
CLIFTON's Electrode (ESPHERE)
HADEN's Lickitung (HADEN)
KOBE's Seedot (DOTS)
ROMAN's Plusle (PLUSES) !
I can offer
XY&Z Zygarde
gf mew,
kirks shuckle from heart gold
webster spearow (Kenya) from heartgold,
DONTAE Jynx (ZYNX)
Giovannis nidoqueen!
Also do you happen to have shaunas fennekin and from gold/sylver vc rapidash (RUNNY)?

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Hello i am interest in
VC Trainer's Muk (STICKY)
Norton's Chatot (Charap),
CLIFTON's Electrode (ESPHERE)
HADEN's Lickitung (HADEN)
KOBE's Seedot (DOTS)
ROMAN's Plusle (PLUSES) !
I can offer
XY&Z Zygarde
gf mew,
kirks shuckle from heart gold
webster spearow (Kenya) from heartgold,
DONTAE Jynx (ZYNX)
Giovannis nidoqueen!
Also do you happen to have shaunas fennekin and from gold/sylver vc rapidash (RUNNY)?

I had to look at this post a few times to understand what you are offering :3
I do have Kenya and Shuckle, however they are from Silver version, this is why I had to take another look :p I do not have the ones from heartgold.
So I accept this trade!
I dont beleive that I have Shauna's Fennekin, but I do have vc Silver version and made the trade for RUNNY, so yes I do have vc Repidash (RUNNY)

Last edited:
I had to look at this post a few times to understand what you are offering :3
I do have Kenya and Shuckle, however they are from Silver version, this is why I had to take another look :p I do not have the ones from heartgold.
So I accept this trade!
I dont beleive that I have Shauna's Fennekin, but I do have vc Silver version and made the trade for RUNNY, so yes I do have vc Repidash (RUNNY)

I am interest in rapidash ( if you want to trade it of course! :p ) i can offer Archie's Sharpedo! Also i have 2 gf mews (one from vc event the other is 20th anniversary, you can tell me which one do you want) the trade is for my regular moon (i dont have ultra yet)

Miss Alexis

I am interest in rapidash ( if you want to trade it of course! :p ) i can offer Archie's Sharpedo! Also i have 2 gf mews (one from vc event the other is 20th anniversary, you can tell me which one do you want) the trade is for my regular moon (i dont have ultra yet)

I am interested in both of them if possible, and I will be trading from moon as well. As for Archie's Sharpedo, I do have Alpha Sapphire version so I beleive that I already have that Sharpedo, unless of course the Archie's Sharpedo you are offering is from another event.

I am interested in both of them if possible, and I will be trading from moon as well. As for Archie's Sharpedo, I do have Alpha Sapphire version so I beleive that I already have that Sharpedo, unless of course the Archie's Sharpedo you are offering is from another event.

I will give you both mews and we are complete! :) My fc is 0989-2752-9913 ign ChrisDoukas sent me a pm/vm when you can i will be available all day today

Miss Alexis

*UPDATE* NEW 7th Gen Pokemon Added! I will be updating my event listings tonight and tomorrow with lots of new events, including a new GEN 2 VIRTUAL CONSOL tab!!

beastball.png

**NEW GEN 7 EVENTS!**

773.png
Aether Shiny Silvally
[ENG] Aether Shiny Silvally -Lv100 | ID No. 102317 | 11/5/2017

802.png
Mount Tensei Marshadow
[ENG] MT. Tensei Marshadow -Lv50 | ID No. 100917 | 11/5/2017

;006; Target's Bullseye Charizard
[ENG] Bullseye Charizard -Lv50 | ID No. 100117 | 11/5/2017

;251; Ilex Forest Celebi
[ENG] Ilex Celebi -Lv30 | ID No. 101500 | 10/27/2017

025-o.png
025-h.png
025-s.png
025-u.png
025-k.png
025-a.png
Ash's Capped Pikachu Event
[ENG] Ash's Kanto Capped Pikachu -Lv1 | ID No. 090898 | 9/22/2017
[ENG] Ash's Hoenn Capped Pikachu -Lv6 | ID No. 091303 | 9/26/2017
[ENG] Ash's Sinnoh Capped Pikachu -Lv9 | ID No. 060407 | 10/3/2017
[ENG] Ash's Unova Capped Pikachu -Lv13 | ID No. 021211 | 10/10/2017
[ENG] Ash's Kalos Capped Pikachu -Lv17 | ID No. 011814 | 10/22/2017
[ENG] Ash's Alola Capped Pikachu -Lv19 | ID No. 120516 | 10/27/2017

103-a.png
2017 World Championships Alolan Exeggutor
[ENG] Worlds17 Alolan Exeggutor -Lv50 | ID No. 081817 | 8/30/2017

758.png
Clovis Salazzle
[ENG] Clovis Salazzle -Lv50 | ID No. 080817 | 8/27/2017 | Mild
[ENG] Clovis Salazzle -Lv50 | ID No. 080817 | 8/28/2017 | Rash
[ENG] Clovis Salazzle -Lv50 | ID No. 080817 | 8/29/2017 | Hardy

;025;
778.png
Pikachu Carnival Parade Pokémon
[JPN] カーニバル Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 170814 | 8/14/2017
[JPN] カーニバル Mimikyu -Lv10 | ID No. 170814 | 8/14/2017

;059; North American International Championships 2017 Arcanine
[ENG] NA Champs 17 Arcanine -Lv50 | ID No. 063017 | 7/15/2017

745-m.png
Rocky Lycanroc
[ENG] Rocky Lycanroc -Lv50 | ID No. 051517 | 7/15/2017

050-a.png
037-a.png
Pokémon Sun & Moon Alolan Pokémon
[ENG] 썬문 Alolan Diglett -Lv10 | ID No. 170502 | 5/3/2017
[KOR] 썬문 Alolan Vulpix -Lv10 | ID No. 170404 | 4/4/2017

----------

I will give you both mews and we are complete! :) My fc is 0989-2752-9913 ign ChrisDoukas sent me a pm/vm when you can i will be available all day today

Hello :> I added your FC and sent you a VM as well. I am ready to trade when you are!
EDIT: Thank you for the trade!

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Huge update!!!

Good evening all ^^ I added a ton more events to my first post, as well as added a new section for virtual console Pokemon so please check it out! Also taking requests for breeding Pokemon in certain Pokeballs with certain moves so please take a look and request away!! Always looking for event Pokemon that I do not have :)

gbc.png

*NEW SECTION!* (11/30/2017)
2nd Gen Event Pokemon (Transferred to 7th Gen)

silverbox.jpg

Unless otherwise specified, all Pokemon will be (OT: ALEXISS | ID No. 26624)

251.png

**PURCHASE GIFT Ilex Forest Celebi -Lv30 | OT: Ilex | ID No. 101500**
(This Pokemon is only available in SM/USUM, and does not have a GB Logo)

-----

Interactable & Legendary Pokemon
101.png
130-s.png
131.png
143.png
185.png

Rocket Hideout Electrode -Lv23 | Lake of Rage Shiny Gyrados -Lv30 | Union Cave Lapras -Lv20 | Vermilion City Snorlax -Lv50 | Route 36 Sudowoodo -Lv20

243.png
244.png
245.png
249.png
250.png

Roaming Raikou -Lv40 | Roaming Entei -Lv40 | Roaming Suicune -Lv40 | Whirl Island Lugia -Lv40 | Tin Tower Ho-oh -Lv70
-----

Gift Pokemon
155.png
133.png
175.png
236.png

Starter Cyndaquil -Lv5 | Bill's Gift Eevee -Lv20 | Mystery Egg Togepi -Lv5 | Karate King's Tyrogue -Lv10

021.png
213.png

RANDY's Spearow (KENYA) -Lv10 | OT: RANDY | ID No. 01001
MANIA's Shuckle (SHUCKIE) -Lv15 | OT: MANIA | ID No. 00518
-----

gbsounds.png

Pokemon Trades
KYLE's Onix (ROCKY) -Lv3 | OT: KYLE | ID No. 48926
MIKE's Machop (MUSCLE) -Lv12 | OT: MIKE | ID No. 37460
TIM's Voltorb (VOLTY) -Lv40 | OT: TIM | ID No. 29189
EMY's Rhydon (DON) -Lv41 | OT: EMY | ID No. 00283
CHRIS's Rapidash (RUNNY) -Lv15 | OT: CHRIS | ID No. 15616
KIM's Aerodactyl (AEROY) -Lv25 | OT: KIM | ID No. 26491
-----

mysteryegg.png

Baby Pokemon -Lv5
Pichu | Cleffa | Igglybuff | Togepi | Tyrogue | Smoochum | Elekid | Magby
-----

Game Corner Pokemon
prizes.png

700C Sandshrew -Lv10 | 3333C Mr. Mime -Lv15 | 9999C Porygon -Lv20
-----

-Note: I also have all the Pokemon you can catch in this game. If you are interested in any Pokemon with the VC (GB) logo, please let me know! Also have available G/S and TM moves for these Pokemon available upon request.

Hello! I want to ask about the gen 2 lake of rage shiny gyarados...it ts already transfered in pokebank? Because if not i want it with a specific nature and moves