• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's Sun/Moon Shop

Hello! Sorry if i am bothering you not want to rush you, do you happen to have transfer the pokes? Because these days i may have time off from work, if not its ok xD

ThatzShynee

Moonstone
Hi again, I’ve bred the Ones you wanted. As I type this it is 8:20 pm Est time. Not sure what time you’re on, But I can make arrangements to be able to fit your schedule. If you could send me a time that’d be awesome :)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Its ok take your time :)

I need to find my Gamecube memory card too so ill let you know :3

Hi again, I’ve bred the Ones you wanted. As I type this it is 8:20 pm Est time. Not sure what time you’re on, But I can make arrangements to be able to fit your schedule. If you could send me a time that’d be awesome :)

How about Monday?

ThatzShynee

Moonstone
Monday sounds good

Ill be anytime after 2pm your time

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
My apologies I couldnt get to yall any sooner, I had an emergency family situation come up that needed to be taken care of. I hope we can all complete our trades soon.

Hope you're okay D: Sorry I disappeared for a bit but I haven't forgotten about the trade! It's best to schedule a specific time so I wanna know when you're available, since I'm still available mostly whenever.

IuriGomes

Hey, Alexis!

Would you trade your:

Mount Tensei Marshadow
[ENG] MT. Tensei Marshadow -Lv50 | ID No. 100917 | 11/5/2017

for any of these:

[JPN] Nagoya PalCity Mew -Lv50 | ID No. 07157 | Psychic, Metronome, Teleport, Aura Sphere
[JPN] 2007 Birthday Charmander -Lv40 | ID No. 07207 | Return, Hidden Power, Quick Attack, Howl
[JPN] WCS Shiny Milotic -Lv50 | ID No. 10128 | Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind

If yes, just let me know so we can make it happen!

:D

chrishastie

Avid Trader
Volcanion for Jirachi?

Hey hey, im interested in either of the two Volcanions or any other you may have, in exchange i can offer 2018-03-09.jpg

2007 [JPN] ジラーチ Jirachi -Lv5 | ID. 07077 | OT. タナバタ (UT) ;385;

Last edited: