• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's Sun/Moon Shop

Im not sure If I already have those but let me double check, also because of the rarity of these Pokemon, I may need you to offer a lil bit more as well :p
Give me a few days to transfer them out from Gen III to Gen VII its gonna be a while! LMAO

I can offer the 2 shaunas pokes and a lunar magikarp event download by me (with wondercard proof) if you want! Yes i can wait take your time! :)

Last edited:

danoobna

Yes I am interested in:
5 IV non HA Beast Ball Togepi with EM Extrasensory and Foresight
5 IV HA Moon Ball Litwick with Em Acid and Heatwave
5 IV HA Beast Ball Carvanha with EM Destiny Bond, Hydro Pump, Brine, and Psychich Fangs
What would you like in return?

I would be interested in HA Shuppet, HA Larvesta, and HA Flabebe. Dont really carwe about nature or IVs

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
I can offer the 2 shaunas pokes and a lunar magikarp event download by me (with wondercard proof) if you want! Yes i can wait take your time! :)

Ok again let me get back to you on this ok? Might be a while :3

I would be interested in HA Shuppet, HA Larvesta, and HA Flabebe. Dont really carwe about nature or IVs

Dont care about which ball its in either?

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

danoobna

danoobna

I have some more pokemon you might be interested in Miss Alexis. these can be bred to the 5 IVs and Nature of your liking:

Friend Ball HA Chikorita with EM Leech Seed
Friend Ball HA Pancham
Fast Ball HA Seedot
DBHA Pidove with EM Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Steel Wing, and Wish
DBHA Pidgey
DBHA Lickitung with EM Belly Drum, Curse, Zen Headbutt, and Hammer Arm
DBHA Zangoose with EM Counter, Feint, Night Slash, and Quick Guard
DBHA Ducklett with EM Air Cutter, Brine, Mirror Move, and Steel Wing
DBHA Pansage with EM Disarming Voice, Leaf Storm, Grass Whistle, and Nasty Plot
DBHA Magby with EM Thunder Punch, Mach Punch, Belly Drum, and Cross Chop
Friend Ball HA turtwig with EM Seed Bomb, Superpower, Worry Seed and Wide Guard
Repeat Ball HA Dratini with EM Dragon Dance and Extreme Speed
DBHA Chimchar

Miss Alexis

I have some more pokemon you might be interested in Miss Alexis. these can be bred to the 5 IVs and Nature of your liking:

Friend Ball HA Pancham
Fast Ball HA Seedot
DBHA Pidove with EM Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Steel Wing, and Wish
DBHA Pidgey
DBHA Lickitung with EM Belly Drum, Curse, Zen Headbutt, and Hammer Arm
DBHA Zangoose with EM Counter, Feint, Night Slash, and Quick Guard
DBHA Ducklett with EM Air Cutter, Brine, Mirror Move, and Steel Wing
DBHA Pansage with EM Disarming Voice, Leaf Storm, Grass Whistle, and Nasty Plot
DBHA Magby with EM Thunder Punch, Mach Punch, Belly Drum, and Cross Chop
Repeat Ball HA Dratini with EM Dragon Dance and Extreme Speed
DBHA Chimchar

Hello again :) I am interested in:

Friend Ball HA Pancham
Fast Ball HA Seedot

Last edited:

danoobna

Hello again :) I am interested in:

Friend Ball HA Pancham
Fast Ball HA Seedot

Sounds good. I would be interested in HA Mareep, HA Elekid

and i'm will choose an event for the other two

Miss Alexis

Would this work for you?

Friend Ball HA Chikorita with EM Leech Seed for Dream Ball Hippowdon

Friend Ball HA Pancham for HA Mareep

Fast Ball HA Seedot for HA Elekid

Friend Ball HA turtwig with EM Seed Bomb, Superpower, Worry Seed and Wide Guard for Dream Ball Shinx

Yes I can do that :) do ivs genders or natures matter?

Last edited:

ThatzShynee

Moonstone
Hi there, Not sure if you’re looking for Bank Ball mons or not but I can offer
Love Ball Stufful
Love Ball Buneary
Moon Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Magikarp
Friend Ball Poliwag
Lure Ball Frillish

Note: I haven’t IV bred these but I can if you want

If any of those sound appealing to you, I’m interested in the following

Heavy Ball Phanpy
Level Ball Starly
Friend Ball Shroomish
Lure Ball Horsea

I’m not always on here But I’ll check in every so often to see if you’ve replied

utlhmsus

Hello, there are quite a few of your Pokemon that I'm interested in. Here are the important ones:

[JPN] Plasma's Genesect -Lv50 | ID No. 08112 | Modest | Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
[ENG] Plasma's Genesect -Lv15 | ID No. 10072 | Modest | Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Deoxys -Lv50 | ID No. 08308 | Modest | Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, Extreme Speed
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Manaphy -Lv1 | ID No. 03298 | Adamant | Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport

There are some more, but I don't want to ask for too much at once since I don't have a lot to offer. Would you be interested in any of the following?

[ENG] Kanto Hat Pikachu
[ENG] Partner Hat Pikachu
[ENG] Shiny Silvally (can still be reset for nature)
Fast Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar pattern)
Love Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar Pattern)
Moon Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar Pattern)
Dream Ball 5 IV Jolly Gible

The Scatterbugs can have a custom nature, gender, and IV spread and can be nicknamed or come in an egg if you'd like. If you want all of those Pokemon in exchange for the events that'd be fine.

I also have a few spare mythicals and other events lying around, if you're interested in those let me know and I can check on their natures and stuff for you.

Let me know if you're interested in trading!

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe

Yes I did :) after wasting pratically my whole pokeball inventory I finally used my one and only heavy ball and it caught :D I was going to reset because I did waste like 60 balls on it but because it caught with the heavy ball, I decided to keep it :3 And I am ready to trade as well! Be sure to add my FC in my signature and I will add yours as well!

Eeeek I keep neglecting the internet... :< and wow, that's cool about the heavy ball! Glad you didn't reset XD
I added your FC. What would be a good time to trade? Apparently we're in the same state/time zone (which is a first in my trading history lol) and I can usually be online around 5pm to midnight.

Miss Alexis

your pokemon are ready

your pokemon are ready too! :)

Hi there, Not sure if you’re looking for Bank Ball mons or not but I can offer
Love Ball Stufful
Love Ball Buneary
Moon Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Magikarp
Friend Ball Poliwag
Lure Ball Frillish

Note: I haven’t IV bred these but I can if you want

If any of those sound appealing to you, I’m interested in the following

Heavy Ball Phanpy
Level Ball Starly
Friend Ball Shroomish
Lure Ball Horsea

I’m not always on here But I’ll check in every so often to see if you’ve replied

Hello and thank you for taking an interest in my shop! I am interested in:
Love Ball Stufful
Moon Ball Magikarp
Friend Ball Poliwag
Lure Ball Frillish

And they dont need to be IV trained either, I only have mine IV trained as they breed with a 6iv Ditto :3

Hello, there are quite a few of your Pokemon that I'm interested in. Here are the important ones:

[JPN] Plasma's Genesect -Lv50 | ID No. 08112 | Modest | Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
[ENG] Plasma's Genesect -Lv15 | ID No. 10072 | Modest | Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Deoxys -Lv50 | ID No. 08308 | Modest | Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, Extreme Speed
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Manaphy -Lv1 | ID No. 03298 | Adamant | Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport

There are some more, but I don't want to ask for too much at once since I don't have a lot to offer. Would you be interested in any of the following?

[ENG] Kanto Hat Pikachu
[ENG] Partner Hat Pikachu
[ENG] Shiny Silvally (can still be reset for nature)
Fast Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar pattern)
Love Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar Pattern)
Moon Ball Scatterbug (Ocean and Polar Pattern)
Dream Ball 5 IV Jolly Gible

The Scatterbugs can have a custom nature, gender, and IV spread and can be nicknamed or come in an egg if you'd like. If you want all of those Pokemon in exchange for the events that'd be fine.

I also have a few spare mythicals and other events lying around, if you're interested in those let me know and I can check on their natures and stuff for you.

Let me know if you're interested in trading!

Hello! As much as I love to trade event Pokemon back and forth, I unfortunatly have all the events that you have listed :3
I also trade my event pokemon only for other event Pokemon only sorry to say, I would be more than happy to trade some 5IV and Bankball Pokemon for some of your scatterbugs and that dream ball gible though!
Thank you for the interest in my shop!

Eeeek I keep neglecting the internet... :< and wow, that's cool about the heavy ball! Glad you didn't reset XD
I added your FC. What would be a good time to trade? Apparently we're in the same state/time zone (which is a first in my trading history lol) and I can usually be online around 5pm to midnight.

I work until 10:30pm and would not be available until after 11 for the next three days, but I have monday and tuesday off :3