• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's Sun/Moon Shop

Hello! Sorry if i am bothering you not want to rush you, do you happen to have transfer the pokes? Because these days i may have time off from work, if not its ok xD

ThatzShynee

Moonstone
Hi again, I’ve bred the Ones you wanted. As I type this it is 8:20 pm Est time. Not sure what time you’re on, But I can make arrangements to be able to fit your schedule. If you could send me a time that’d be awesome :)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Its ok take your time :)

I need to find my Gamecube memory card too so ill let you know :3

Hi again, I’ve bred the Ones you wanted. As I type this it is 8:20 pm Est time. Not sure what time you’re on, But I can make arrangements to be able to fit your schedule. If you could send me a time that’d be awesome :)

How about Monday?

ThatzShynee

Moonstone
Monday sounds good

Ill be anytime after 2pm your time

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
My apologies I couldnt get to yall any sooner, I had an emergency family situation come up that needed to be taken care of. I hope we can all complete our trades soon.

Hope you're okay D: Sorry I disappeared for a bit but I haven't forgotten about the trade! It's best to schedule a specific time so I wanna know when you're available, since I'm still available mostly whenever.

IuriGomes

Hey, Alexis!

Would you trade your:

Mount Tensei Marshadow
[ENG] MT. Tensei Marshadow -Lv50 | ID No. 100917 | 11/5/2017

for any of these:

[JPN] Nagoya PalCity Mew -Lv50 | ID No. 07157 | Psychic, Metronome, Teleport, Aura Sphere
[JPN] 2007 Birthday Charmander -Lv40 | ID No. 07207 | Return, Hidden Power, Quick Attack, Howl
[JPN] WCS Shiny Milotic -Lv50 | ID No. 10128 | Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind

If yes, just let me know so we can make it happen!

:D

chrishastie

Avid Trader
Volcanion for Jirachi?

Hey hey, im interested in either of the two Volcanions or any other you may have, in exchange i can offer 2018-03-09.jpg

2007 [JPN] ジラーチ Jirachi -Lv5 | ID. 07077 | OT. タナバタ (UT) ;385;

Last edited: