• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thanks for another great trade!

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Can you ev train my pokemon for me? I have...
- chimchar- needs 252 atk, 252 speed, and 4 hp- leave moves alone
- vulpix- needs 130 hp, 130 def, 124 sp def, 124 speed. Also needs to learn energy ball. Don't delete heat wave
- lileep- needs 252 hp, 156 def, 96 sp def. Also needs to learn energy ball. Don't delete stealth rock or recover

If you have a prankster modest cottonee and I could have it, it would need 252 hp, 132 def, and 126 sp def.
Please leave pokemon at level one and unevolved. I just need the Evs and moves.
I can offer anything in my shop, up to 126 Bp, a shiny scizor, or something else. Hope to do business. :)

Last edited:

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
pweez ;-; ihave nothing exept shiny timid and relaxed jirachis

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Can you ev train my pokemon for me? I have...
- chimchar- needs 252 atk, 252 speed, and 4 hp- leave moves alone
- vulpix- needs 130 hp, 130 def, 124 sp def, 124 speed. Also needs to learn energy ball. Don't delete heat wave
- lileep- needs 252 hp, 156 def, 96 sp def. Also needs to learn energy ball. Don't delete stealth rock or recover

If you have a prankster modest cottonee and I could have it, it would need 252 hp, 132 def, and 126 sp def.
Please leave pokemon at level one and unevolved. I just need the Evs and moves.
I can offer anything in my shop, up to 126 Bp, a shiny scizor, or something else. Hope to do business. :)

I would love to trade with you and do this however I ev train battling mobs, ext. And I wouldn't be able to leave the Pokemon at level 1

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hmmm. I can't have Evs mixed in different stats like I think battles do. Can you inform me on your method?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Does it put Evs on other stats? Do you check this by the super training chart?

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Okay. I'll send them over whenever you are ready. I'll get the cottonee soon, so can you train it too?

Last edited:

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Okay. What did you want in return? Also, these are the final move sets if you need to know what to teach when they level up.

Chimchar- thunder punch, flare blitz, close combat, u- turn- 252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
Vulpix- energy ball, heat wave, will-o-wisp, sunny day- 130 def 130 hp 124 sp def 124 speed
Lileep- stealth rock, energy ball, rock slide, recover- 252 hp 96 def 156 sp def- it has changed
Cottonee- moon blast, stun spore, leech seed, sunny day- 252 hp 130 def 126 sp def

My FC is 0018-2306-9140. Pm me when you can trade.

Miss Alexis

Okay. What did you want in return? Also, these are the final move sets if you need to know what to teach when they level up.

Chimchar- thunder punch, flare blitz, close combat, u- turn- 252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
Vulpix- energy ball, heat wave, will-o-wisp, sunny day- 130 def 130 hp 124 sp def 124 speed
Lileep- stealth rock, energy ball, rock slide, recover- 252 hp 96 def 156 sp def- it has changed
Cottonee- moon blast, stun spore, leech seed, sunny day- 252 hp 130 def 126 sp def

My FC is 0018-2306-9140. Pm me when you can trade.

IDK Shinies or Pokemon with5 ivs

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Interested in these:
[ENG] XD Articuno -Lv50 | Roost, Heal Bell, Water Pulse, Icy Wind
[ENG] XD Zapdos -Lv50 | Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Heat Wave, Thunderbolt
[ENG] XD Moltres -Lv50 | Extrasensory, Morning Sun, Will-O-Wisp, Heat Wave
Anything from my shop you might want, Asmoday? :D

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
How about the shiny scizor? Also, look in my shop for other pokemon offers.

Miss Alexis

Interested in these:
[ENG] XD Articuno -Lv50 | Roost, Heal Bell, Water Pulse, Icy Wind
[ENG] XD Zapdos -Lv50 | Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Heat Wave, Thunderbolt
[ENG] XD Moltres -Lv50 | Extrasensory, Morning Sun, Will-O-Wisp, Heat Wave
Anything from my shop you might want, Asmoday? :D

I will have to take a look :3

How about the shiny scizor? Also, look in my shop for other pokemon offers.

Sounds like a plan and I will :D

ha I found a loop hole you still owe me a shiny jirachi!

Hehe so I do :p