• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Well, I couldn't get that Shaymin off you for the Diancie code, so perhaps I can fill in some of your 5IV pokemon then, and maybe a flawless if you want.

So here goes, my (pick what you think is fair):
(I have to breed these, but it would be quick)
-5IV Nidoran male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Sheer Force
-5IV Vulpix 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Drought
-5IV Growlithe 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Intimidate Close Combat Egg Move

(These are ready to go)
-6IV Zorua 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Illusion Extrasensory Egg Move
-6IV Elekid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Static Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch Egg moves

I also have these for trade if you want:
-3IV LV. 70 Zygarde xx/31/xx/31/xx/31 Jolly
-3IV LV 50 Xerneas XX/XX/31/31/XX/31 Docile

For your (ONE of these, whichever has the better speed and Special attack IVs preferably):

[ENG] Movie11 Shaymin -Lv50 | ID No. 04019 | Modest | Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

[ENG] Oblivia Shaymin -Lv30 | ID No. 03060 | Modest | Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

Let me know if anything there would be of use to you. Thanks!

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Well, I couldn't get that Shaymin off you for the Diancie code, so perhaps I can fill in some of your 5IV pokemon then, and maybe a flawless if you want.

So here goes, my (pick what you think is fair):
(I have to breed these, but it would be quick)
-5IV Nidoran male 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Sheer Force
-5IV Vulpix 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Drought
-5IV Growlithe 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Intimidate Close Combat Egg Move

(These are ready to go)
-6IV Zorua 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Illusion Extrasensory Egg Move
-6IV Elekid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Static Hammer Arm, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch Egg moves

I also have these for trade if you want:
-3IV LV. 70 Zygarde xx/31/xx/31/xx/31 Jolly
-3IV LV 50 Xerneas XX/XX/31/31/XX/31 Docile

For your (ONE of these, whichever has the better speed and Special attack IVs preferably):

[ENG] Movie11 Shaymin -Lv50 | ID No. 04019 | Modest | Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

[ENG] Oblivia Shaymin -Lv30 | ID No. 03060 | Modest | Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis

Let me know if anything there would be of use to you. Thanks!

Hey you and thank you for stopping by my shop ^^
I really like your Growlithe, would you trade it?

Im glad you brought this up to me :3 Because I just did an IV check with some odd results
The level 50 Cherish ball shaymin has its potential above average with its highest stat being Special Defense, which it definitely got some good stats, meaning it is random IVS, none 31.
As for the Level 30 pokeball Oblivia SHAYMIN, all 6 of its IVs are 31, which I consider odd, and I may need to get a new one :p

Hey you and thank you for stopping by my shop ^^
I really like your Growlithe, would you trade it?

Im glad you brought this up to me :3 Because I just did an IV check with some odd results
The level 50 Cherish ball shaymin has its potential above average with its highest stat being Special Defense, which it definitely got some good stats, meaning it is random IVS, none 31.
As for the Level 30 pokeball Oblivia SHAYMIN, all 6 of its IVs are 31, which I consider odd, and I may need to get a new one :p

Is that pretty odd to get a 6IV event? I'm new to getting event stuff, so I don't know.

Yeah, the Growlithe is fine, do you want something else for the other Shaymin with Growlithe (because I assume you won't trade the 6iv Shaymin no matter what I throw in, I do have a few Diancie codes left if that would help though :))?

Miss Alexis

Is that pretty odd to get a 6IV event? I'm new to getting event stuff, so I don't know.

Yeah, the Growlithe is fine, do you want something else for the other Shaymin with Growlithe (because I assume you won't trade the 6iv Shaymin no matter what I throw in, I do have a few Diancie codes left if that would help though :))?

In the newer Generation of games it is most definately odd and suspicious to have an event pokemon with perfect IVs.
It is very possible to soft reset over and over again until you get the IVs you want
Would you also trade your elekid for this?

In the newer Generation of games it is most definately odd and suspicious to have an event pokemon with perfect IVs.
It is very possible to soft reset over and over again until you get the IVs you want
Would you also trade your elekid for this?

I can do that, oh and the Growlite popped out correct on my first try in male and female with Flare Blitz as well, so take your pick which one you want. I am all set on my end (after you pick which Growlithe you want) and info is in my sig, PM me and let me know when you have time to trade.

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

I can do that, oh and the Growlite popped out correct on my first try in male and female with Flare Blitz as well, so take your pick which one you want. I am all set on my end (after you pick which Growlithe you want) and info is in my sig, PM me and let me know when you have time to trade.

I am just about all set on my end too, my ign and fc are in my siggy below if you want to meet me online in a few minutes :)

I am just about all set on my end too, my ign and fc are in my siggy below if you want to meet me online in a few minutes :)

Im still up, so ill jump online.

All good, Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
Would you be interested in my FEB2012 electro ball english wifi Mewtwo? I saw that you only had one... yes it is untouched

Miss Alexis

Hello again all ^^ Just another update with a HUGE thanks to Fissurous for cleaning up my thread :)

• Update 1: First 6 of my posts on Page 1 are now being used for my "For Trade" listings!

[*]Update 2: Added this nice tabby;

-Note: All Shadow & Gift Pokemon In-Game will all have OT: ALEXIS | ID No. 33201 and were all obtained by me. Every Pokemon listed below has at least one, if not more special moves that they cannot learn anywhere else! Of course all these are untouched.

Pok%C3%A9mon_XD_Gale_of_Darkness_logo.png

Code:
    Shadow Pokemon
    [ENG] Shadow Teddiursa -Lv11 | Mild | Return, Refresh, Lick, Metal Claw
    [ENG] Shadow Ledyba -Lv10 | Hasty | Psybeam, Refresh, Aerial Ace, Supersonic
    [ENG] Shadow Poochyena -Lv10 | Naughty | Dig, Heal Bell, Poison Fang, Howl
    [ENG] Shadow Houndour -Lv17 | Adamant | Feint Attack, Charm, Ember, Roar
    [ENG] Shadow Baltoy -Lv17 | Hasty | Rock Tomb, Refresh, Mud-Slap, Psybeam
    [ENG] Shadow Spheal -Lv17 | Jolly | Aurora Beam, Charm, Water Gun, Mud-Slap
    [ENG] Shadow Mareep -Lv17 | Lax | Body Slam, Heal Bell, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
    [ENG] Shadow Gulpin -Lv17 | Adamant | Shock Wave, Sing, Sludge, Toxic
    [ENG] Shadow Seedot -Lv17 | Hardy | Giga Drain, Refresh, Bullet Seed, Secret Power
    [ENG] Shadow Spinarak -Lv14 | Bashful | Dig, Refresh, Signal Beam, Night Shade
    [ENG] Shadow Numel -Lv14 | Lax | Take Down, Charm, Dig, Ember
    [ENG] Shadow Shroomish -Lv15 | Jolly | False Swipe, Refresh, Mega Drain, Stun Spore
    [ENG] Shadow Carvanha -Lv15 | Quirky | Water Pulse, Refresh, Scary Face, Bite
    [ENG] Shadow Delcatty -Lv18 | Docile | Secret Power, Sweet Kiss, Attract, Shock Wave
    [ENG] Shadow Voltorb -Lv19 | Mild | Mirror Coat, Refresh, Spark, Swift
    [ENG] Shadow Makuhita -Lv18 | Careful | Brick Break, Refresh, Arm Thrust, Rock Tomb
    [ENG] Shadow Vulpix -Lv18 | Mild | Heat Wave, Charm, Ember, Dig
    [ENG] Shadow Duskull -Lv19 | Careful | Shadow Ball, Helping Hand, Astonish, Confuse Ray
    [ENG] Shadow Ralts -Lv20 | Impish | Shock Wave, Sing, Reflect, Confusion
    [ENG] Shadow Mawile -Lv22 | Naughty | False Swipe, Sing, Vice Grip, Iron Defense
    [ENG] Shadow Snorunt -Lv20 | Timid | Water Pulse, Sing, Bite, Icy Wind
    [ENG] Shadow Pineco -Lv20 | Hardy | Pin Missile, Refresh, Spikes, Counter
    [ENG] Shadow Natu -Lv22 | Sassy | Future Sight, Baton Pass, Night Shade, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Roselia -Lv22 | Brave | Magical Leaf, Sweet Kiss, Grasswhistle, Leech Seed
    [ENG] Shadow Meowth -Lv22 | Timid | Slash, Sing, Pay Day, Bite
    [ENG] Shadow Swinub -Lv22 | Careful | Ancientpower, Charm, Mist, Mud Shot
    [ENG] Shadow Spearow -Lv22 | Mild | False Swipe, Baton Pass, Leer, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Grimer -Lv23 | Quiet | Sludge Bomb, Helping Hand, Shadow Punch, Minimize
    [ENG] Shadow Seel -Lv23 | Modest | Surf, Helping Hand, Safeguard, Ice Beam
    [ENG] Shadow Lunatone -Lv25 | Sassy | Psychic, Baton Pass, Rain Dance, Rock Tomb
    [ENG] Shadow Nosepass -Lv26 | Bold | Thunderbolt, Helping Hand, Thunder Wave, Rock Slide
    [ENG] Shadow Zangoose -Lv28 | Mild | Brick Break, Refresh, Counter, Crush Claw
    [ENG] Shadow Togepi -Lv25 | Jolly | Follow Me, Tri Attack, Ancientpower, Helping Hand
    [ENG] Shadow Paras -Lv28 | Quirky | Spore, Refresh, Slash, False Swipe
    [ENG] Shadow Growlithe -Lv28 | Quirky | Flamethrower, Charm, Bite, Take Down
    [ENG] Shadow Shellder -Lv29 | Quiet | Take Down, Refresh, Surf, Aurora Beam
    [ENG] Shadow Beedrill -Lv30 | Naughty | Sludge Bomb, Baton Pass, Twineedle, Swords Dance
    [ENG] Shadow Pidgeotto -Lv30 | Relaxed | Wing Attack, Refresh, Steel Wing, Featherdance
    [ENG] Shadow Tangela -Lv30 | Impish | Solarbeam, Morning Sun, Sunny Day, Ingrain
    [ENG] Shadow Butterfree -Lv30 | Lax | Psychic, Morning Sun, Sleep Powder, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Magneton -Lv30 | Serious | Double-Edge, Refresh, Rain Dance, Thunder
    [ENG] Shadow Venomoth -Lv32 | Bold | Silver Wind, Refresh, Substitute, Psychic
    [ENG] Shadow Weepinbell -Lv32 | Naive | Magical Leaf, Morning Sun, Sludge Bomb, Sweet Scent
    [ENG] Shadow Arbok -Lv33 | Hasty | Sludge Bomb, Refresh, Glare, Bite
    [ENG] Shadow Primeape -Lv34 | Naive | Cross Chop, Helping Hand, Focus Energy, Reversal
    [ENG] Shadow Hypno -Lv34 | Modest | Psychic, Baton Pass, Meditate, Shadow Ball
    [ENG] Shadow Golduck -Lv33 | Lonely | Waterfall, Charm, Psych Up, Brick Break
    [ENG] Shadow Sableye -Lv33 | Modest | Shadow Ball, Helping Hand, Feint Attack, Recover
    [ENG] Shadow Raticate -Lv34 | Gentle | Super Fang, Refresh, Scary face, Hyper Fang
    [ENG] Shadow Dodrio -Lv34 | Rash | Drill Peck, Baton Pass, Agility, Tri Attack
    [ENG] Shadow Farfetch'd -Lv36 | Careful | Slash, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Altaria -Lv36 | Lax | Dragonbreath, Heal Bell, Solar Beam, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Kangaskhan -Lv35 | Lax | Earthquake, Sing, Tail Whip, Dizzy Punch
    [ENG] Shadow Banette -Lv37 | Rash | Feint Attack, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Curse
    [ENG] Shadow Magmar -Lv36 | Naive | Fire Blast, Follow Me, Cross Chop, Thunderpunch
    [ENG] Shadow Pinsir -Lv35 | Bashful | Guillotine, Helping Hand, False Swipe, Submission
    [ENG] Shadow Magcargo -Lv38 | Calm | Heat Wave, Refresh, Earthquake, Flamethrower
    [ENG] Shadow Rapidash -Lv40 | Impish | Solar Beam, Baton Pass, Sunny Day, Flamethrower
    [ENG] Shadow Hitmonlee -Lv38 | Bold | Hi Jump Kick, Refresh, Mind Reader, Mega Kick
    [ENG] Shadow Hitmonchan -Lv38 | Lonely | Mega Punch, Helping Hand, Mind Reader, Sky Uppercut
    [ENG] Shadow Lickitung -Lv38 | Adamant | Double-Edge, Helping Hand, Defense Curl, Rollout
    [ENG] Shadow Scyther -Lv40 | Quirky | Razor Wind, Morning Sun, Silver Wind, Slash
    [ENG] Shadow Chansey -Lv39 | Relaxed | Thunderbolt, Sweet Kiss, Solfboiled, Skill Swap
    [ENG] Shadow Solrock -Lv41 | Gentle | Psychic, Baton Pass, Sunny Day, Cosmic Power
    [ENG] Shadow Starmie -Lv41 | Relaxed | Waterfall, Refresh, Ice Beam, Recover
    [ENG] Shadow Electabuzz -Lv43 | Naive | Cross Chop, Follow Me, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
    [ENG] Shadow Swellow -Lv43 | Naive | Sky Attack, Baton Pass, Agility, Facade
    [ENG] Shadow Snorlax -Lv43 | Gentle | Fissure, Refresh, Curse, Body Slam
    [ENG] Shadow Poliwrath -Lv42 | Calm | Hydro Pump, Helping Hand, Rain Dance, Brick Break
    [ENG] Shadow Mr. Mime -Lv42 | Impish | Psychic, Follow Me, Encore, Thunderpunch
    [ENG] Shadow Dugtrio -Lv40 | Bold | Earthquake, Charm, Sandstorm, Tri Attack
    [ENG] Shadow Manectric -Lv44 | Relaxed | Thunder, Refresh, Rain Dance, Bite
    [ENG] Shadow Salamence -Lv50 | Sassy | Dragon Claw, Refresh, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace
    [ENG] Shadow Marowak -Lv44 | Naughty | Earthquake, Sing, Swords Dance, Rock Slide
    [ENG] Shadow Lapras -Lv44 | Brave | Hydro Pump, Heal Bell, Rain Dance, Blizzard
    [ENG] Shadow Tauros -Lv46 | Gentle | Earthquake, Refresh, Tail Whip, Body Slam
    [ENG] Shadow Rhydon -Lv46 | Mild | Megahorn, Helping Hand, Scary Face, Earthquake
    [ENG] Shadow Exeggutor -Lv46 | Mild | Psychic, Refresh, Hypnosis, Ancientpower
    [ENG] Shadow Dragonite -Lv55 | Jolly | Hyper Beam, Heal Bell, Dragon Dance, Earthquake

Shadow Pokemon Legendaries
    [ENG] Shadow Articuno -Lv50 | Careful | Extrasensory, Heal Bell, Haze, Ice Beam
    [ENG] Shadow Zapdos -Lv50 | Careful | Extrasensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Thunderbolt
    [ENG] Shadow Moltres -Lv50 | Adamant | Extrasensory, Morning Sun, Will-o-wisp, Flamethrower
    [ENG] Shadow Lugia -Lv50 | Gentle | Psycho Boost, Featherdance, Earthquake, Hydro Pump

DUKING's Trades
    [ENG] DUKING's Shuckle -Lv20 | ID No. 37149 | Jolly | Toxic, Substitute, Sludge Bomb, Encore
    [ENG] DUKING's Larvitar -Lv20 | ID No. 37149 | Brave | Sandstorm, Dragon Dance, Bite, Outrage
    [ENG] DUKING's Meditite -Lv20 | ID No. 37149 | Timid | Dynamicpunch, Confusion, Shadow Ball, Detect
    `[ENG] DUKING's Plusle -Lv13 | ID No. 37149 | Quirky | Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand

HORDEL's Trade
    [ENG] HORDEL's Elekid -Lv20 | ID No. 41400 | Hardy | Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop

Mt. Battle Elemental Gift Pokemon
    [ENG] Elemental Cyndaquil -Lv20 | Bashful | Reversal, Tackle, Leer, Blast Burn

[*]Update 3: Added more 3rd Gen Events
    Gather More Pokemon! Fourth Campaign
    [JPN] Bulbasaur -Lv10 | ID No. 60227 | Hardy | Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
    [JPN] Charmander -Lv10 | ID No. 60227 | Jolly | Scratch, Growl, Ember
    [JPN] Squirtle -Lv10 | ID No. 60227 | Relaxed | Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw

[*]Update 4: Added German Event Pumkaboo!
    pumpkaboo-super.gif

[GER] Grusel 2014 Pumpkaboo -Lv50 | ID No. 10014 | 10/1/2014 | Hasty

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Hi I was wondering if you would trade your xy jolly sylveon event for a 10 anniv shiny latios

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I'll add you

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
GAMSTP please! :) Can you trade now?