• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
5IV cottonee {cottonee has bold nature and egg moves switcheroo and encore} to EV train my 5IV larvitar with 251 atk, 251 spd, 4 HP??? {if any other suggestion on secondary EVs other than spd, I will take suggestions :) }

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
thank you, i'll add a really good pokemon i bred
i'll pm you my FC

Thank you very much :)

5IV cottonee {cottonee has bold nature and egg moves switcheroo and encore} to EV train my 5IV larvitar with 251 atk, 251 spd, 4 HP??? {if any other suggestion on secondary EVs other than spd, I will take suggestions :) }

yes i can do that what is your fc? also you could go for HP to survive a tad longer but then a lot more pokemon will outspeed you!

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
I know your Signature says you no longer battle, but, I just want to still want to ask if you will Battle my smeargle with either your Happy Hour Inkay or one of your Celebrate Pokemon. I am willing to offer a Keldeo as compensation. Please consider it.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Thank you very much :)

yes i can do that what is your fc? also you could go for HP to survive a tad longer but then a lot more pokemon will outspeed you!
FC is 0146-9964-0874 and I agree, 251 in atk and spd will be awesome, and 4 in HP ;D

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
PM me when you finish plz :)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Hello asmoday. If possible, could you fix me extremespeed dratini? If possible we can discuss my offers :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I will be online for a while, just trade when you can :) I got the cottonee all rdy :D

Miss Alexis

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
will do when will you be available?

Ahh I would but I do not have that available at the moment D:

I am online right now :) wait did we add eachothers FC?
yes, my IGN is neptune

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
tried to trade with ya but you were al rdy trading then went offline lol

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Hey, just wondering if you can breed me a

Brave Female Honedge in either a Nest or a Timer Ball- IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Can you do this? Also, no hurry but just reminding you of the list you said you'd PM me. :)

Miss Alexis

tried to trade with ya but you were al rdy trading then went offline lol

I see you online sending you trade request now :)

Hey, just wondering if you can breed me a

Brave Female Honedge in either a Nest or a Timer Ball- IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Can you do this? Also, no hurry but just reminding you of the list you said you'd PM me. :)

Yes yes I was thinking about you this morning for this though may I request 2 5iv HAmon?

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Yes yes I was thinking about you this morning for this though may I request 2 5iv HAmon?
Ahaha.. ^_^; Sorry, just sent you a PM as to what I was going to give in exchange for that mon but, read my PM please and let me know which you'd prefer. As to your question, I only have a handful of mons with 5IVs, not sure if any with their HA but you can certainly list which ones you want with 5IVs and if I have them I'll let you know. :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
how about your HA ho-oh for my Clefable with softboiled? Yes, it is legit.