• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

StainlessSteel

Hi Alexis,
I'm interested in your PC Tokyo events.
I have some shinys for you.
Houndour, Bergmite, Larvesta, Anorith, Chansey.
Send me a PN if you need them.

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Sorry about the pm thing T-T You seem so busy in here with these big trades. But its ok, you can take your time. I am very crippled this weekend; limited internet so I can't clone.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
[ITA] PRIMAVERA14 Magmar
[ENG] SPRING 2014 Magmar
[GER] Troy's Shiny Beldum
[JPN] Steven's Shiny Beldum
[ITA] PRIMAVERA14 Electabuzz
[ENG] SPRING 2014 Electabuzz
[ITA] NOVEMBRE14 Diancie
[ITA] OTTOBRE14 Shiny Gengar
[GER] PGL Tyrunt -Lv10

Alexis, I am very interested in these. I only fear I have nothing you want. I'm thinking of redeeming 3 Pokescrap Shaymins in language tags but that might be in mid April :|

Take a look and see if there's anything that interests you: tinyurl.com/PeachPokemon

Total: 9

I am interested in your:
[JPN] Movie 15 Arceus | ID No. 03075 | 3/7/2015 | Rash
PC 5th Anniversary Absol with Spite
PC 5th Anniversary Absol with Wish
PC 5th Anniversary Bagon with Iron Defense
PC 5th Anniversary Pichu with Wish
PC 5th Anniversary Pichu with Teeter Dance
PC GW Festival Pikachu
PC Yokohama Pikachu
Poke Park 2006 Jirachi ID 60830

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
I didn't give you the Rash Arceus the first time I traded them to you?? Like seriously? I swear I did. Wow, that was sucky of me to do. I think that one was the first one that circulated on the GF boards, and then I probably forgot about it. -.-

I would also like both of your Deoxys, German shiny and English nonshiny. This could be for another trade, in another weekend. lol.

Alexis, I can't clone right now, so either you clone for me, or if you are busy, you hold onto my pokemons until we meet again. :|

Miss Alexis

I didn't give you the Rash Arceus the first time I traded them to you?? Like seriously? I swear I did. Wow, that was sucky of me to do. I think that one was the first one that circulated on the GF boards, and then I probably forgot about it. -.-

I would also like both of your Deoxys, German shiny and English nonshiny. This could be for another trade, in another weekend. lol.

Alexis, I can't clone right now, so either you clone for me, or if you are busy, you hold onto my pokemons until we meet again. :|

I can clone for you but I have a pending battle atm so can you give me a couple minutes and ill be ready to trade, clone and trade back :)

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Alright. Thank you. I apologize for making it so hard and such a hassle.
I'll go round them up.

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
I'm ready but I just realized something. The OT for some of them aren't in the style of the English blocky font that Japanese games use. It looks like regular English font to me.
Don't tell me... :< Oh boo.

No need to its okay and send me a trade request when you are ready :)

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Well, this is what a user called Trainer_ZER0 at GF said:
"ok those came in eggs, so yes they can have ENG OT because they could be hatched by an english game. Tag depends on what language the originated game was"

?? Hm... yeah. What do you think? I've never had experience with egg events.

Miss Alexis

Well, this is what a user called Trainer_ZER0 at GF said:
"ok those came in eggs, so yes they can have ENG OT because they could be hatched by an english game. Tag depends on what language the originated game was"

?? Hm... yeah. What do you think? I've never had experience with egg events.

The thing is that even if they were hatched on an english game, their name would be in English too even with the Japanese Tag. I can confirm this because of the PC Tokyo Egg Events that I hatched, they are in JPN tags, but have English names.

However this could differ from Gen 3, then Gen 6 but that for me is unconfirmed so I really dont know :/

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Alexis, its probably safe to assume that those are hacks. Badly genned. :( I'm so sorry I traded them to you. T-T when are you available for me to trade you back some pokemons?

sigh. This is why I'm not big on gen 3. :|

Miss Alexis

Alexis, its probably safe to assume that those are hacks. Badly genned. :( I'm so sorry I traded them to you. T-T when are you available for me to trade you back some pokemons?

sigh. This is why I'm not big on gen 3. :|

May I trade the Absol OT DEATH, Bagon OT REAL11, and Pichu OT STAR89 for another 3 of your events? The rest I will keep since they are Japanese OTs :)

If so I am interested in:
All Nippon Airways 2004 Pikachu
Tanabata 2004 Jirachi
Tanabata 2006 Jirachi

Last edited:

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
Yes!! Are you still online? I'll go and find them for you and like before, it's a clone trade.

Sorry I'm taking a while responding to you. I'm in the middle of a move -.-

Edit: Alexis, I have to leave in 10 minutes but please know that I will be ready to trade you anytime. Again, I'm very sorry about the hacks -.-"

May I trade the Absol OT DEATH, Bagon OT REAL11, and Pichu OT STAR89 for another 3 of your events? The rest I will keep since they are Japanese OTs :)

If so I am interested in:
All Nippon Airways 2004 Pikachu
Tanabata 2004 Jirachi
Tanabata 2006 Jirachi

Last edited: