• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
I just have these 5 in the moment. But do you need the other ones?
Than we can trade 4 Pokemon and when I get a new shiny we can trade the last one.
Edit: I just got a shiny honedge

Haha I am interested

Yes!! Are you still online? I'll go and find them for you and like before, it's a clone trade.

Sorry I'm taking a while responding to you. I'm in the middle of a move -.-

Edit: Alexis, I have to leave in 10 minutes but please know that I will be ready to trade you anytime. Again, I'm very sorry about the hacks -.-"

Its okay, I mean Ill try to be on randomly but I wont know for sure until this comming weekend :p

I have the Mysterious World Darkrai you're looking for, I'm interested in your Adventure Camp Shieldon :)

Okay I accept this offer when are you available for trade?

Miss Alexis

Probably in about 5-6 hours when I'll be home, is that ok with you? Maybe even earlier but then I'll pm you.

I may be on an hour or two after your requested time :) we'll see

So you'll Trade the pc Tokyo events for my Shinys?
Just let me know if you're ready for trade.

Yes only because I hatched them myself and again wont be able to trade for another 6-7 hours

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
That works for me too, Alexis.

I also wanted to talk about your two Deoxys I requested. I don't know if you have them as RTO but I have Oblivia's shaymin in fre,ger,it and spa for them. I got them from Zero and he told me to make good trades out of them. Since I am requesting Deoxys for Zero, I thought it'd be fitting if you choose one of his shaymins. How does that sound?

poliwhirl_sil

i'm really interested in ur gale of darkness pokemon
i have a lot of old events like the 10 aniv u are searching for
if you are interested send me a pm :)

Miss Alexis

When do you have time for trade?

This weekend?

That works for me too, Alexis.

I also wanted to talk about your two Deoxys I requested. I don't know if you have them as RTO but I have Oblivia's shaymin in fre,ger,it and spa for them. I got them from Zero and he told me to make good trades out of them. Since I am requesting Deoxys for Zero, I thought it'd be fitting if you choose one of his shaymins. How does that sound?

That sounds great!

i'm really interested in ur gale of darkness pokemon
i have a lot of old events like the 10 aniv u are searching for
if you are interested send me a pm :)

Unfortunately they are not yet for trade as they are still on my Pokemon XD game :p

Tactical Squirtle

Sorry for the extremely late reply. I had previously asked for a 5 IV HA polliwag which you confirmed you had. However, I'm also looking for a Speed Boost Venipede I have a ton of legendaries to trade. Any in particular you need?

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Hey Alexis, have you had a chance to breed the Mankey I requested for my Dream Ball Kangaskan? If you haven't, then that's fine, no worries!

justPeachy

Shaymin Collector
I'm gonna break your rules again and PM you. This Deoxys trade is kinda complicated on my side since there is sort of a third person involved. *PM's Alexis and runs away really fast* :x Don't hurt me xD

Miss Alexis

Sorry for the extremely late reply. I had previously asked for a 5 IV HA polliwag which you confirmed you had. However, I'm also looking for a Speed Boost Venipede I have a ton of legendaries to trade. Any in particular you need?

Oh its you! Yes I still have it and yes I am still trading it to you :) I think that I may also have a speed boost venipede

Hey Alexis, have you had a chance to breed the Mankey I requested for my Dream Ball Kangaskan? If you haven't, then that's fine, no worries!

I have :) When are you available for trade?

I'm gonna break your rules again and PM you. This Deoxys trade is kinda complicated on my side since there is sort of a third person involved. *PM's Alexis and runs away really fast* :x Don't hurt me xD

Its okay thank you I will reply as soon as I can :)

Miss Alexis

Interested in Shokohama Keldeo. Which event is that again?

Edit: What ivs does it have and your new timid Arceus? Is the timid one the same as mine? It has 5 ivs.

Which timid arceus? The english or Japanese one?
And here is information on the Keldeo :)
[JPN] Shokotan Keldeo -Lv15 | ID No. 06232 | Modest | Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Very interested in that Keldeo, Alexis. Yeah, that is my Arceus we traded last time and indeed..... my shiny one is flawless as well. But if you want to trade for Keldeo I'll let you clone that snivy you wanted. Still have it for you lol.