• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

XxMegaGlurakYxX

Thant's Ok.
I send you a PM when I have it cloned.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
What was it you wanted again lol

I wanted you to duplicate a Pokemon (shiny Arceus), and give me both. In return, you would get a Pokemon RNGed and in a desired Bank Ball. Legendaries included, for those that are still available.
Mewtwo/Entei/Ho-oh (HGSS): Timid or Modest IV 31 all shiny
Regigigas/Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion (White2): any nature IV 31 all shiny
Or other encounter Pokemon if possible.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Offering:
5iv Oddish with Synthesis and Giga Drain

Wanting:
5iv HA Poochyena with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Play rough
nickname: Wolfgang (Male)/Luna (Female)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
[ENG] えいがかん Diancie -Lv50 | ID No. 07194 | 7/19/2014 | Timid

What does the IV Judge say about its IV's? I plan on using this one for competitive battling...

Barring that, would you happen to also have a PC Tohoku Christmas Victini?

Also, in addition to the Victini, I've got all three of the HA Unova Starters, given over Pokebank -- if you're interested in any of them.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Thant's Ok.
I send you a PM when I have it cloned.

[JPN] Iris's Haxorus -Lv59 | ID No. 06232 | Naive | Earthquake, Dual Chop, X-Scissor, Dragon Dance
Stats: 176/196/128/93/94/150 | Characteristic: Loves to eat

I wanted you to duplicate a Pokemon (shiny Arceus), and give me both. In return, you would get a Pokemon RNGed and in a desired Bank Ball. Legendaries included, for those that are still available.
Mewtwo/Entei/Ho-oh (HGSS): Timid or Modest IV 31 all shiny
Regigigas/Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion (White2): any nature IV 31 all shiny
Or other encounter Pokemon if possible.

Okay I am finished and ready to trade :) I am very interested in the 31 IV modest Shiny Ho-oh

Offering:
5iv Oddish with Synthesis and Giga Drain

Wanting:
5iv HA Poochyena with Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Play rough
nickname: Wolfgang (Male)/Luna (Female)

I accept this offer and will be ready to trade on Saturday :3

[ENG] えいがかん Diancie -Lv50 | ID No. 07194 | 7/19/2014 | Timid

What does the IV Judge say about its IV's? I plan on using this one for competitive battling...

Barring that, would you happen to also have a PC Tohoku Christmas Victini?

Also, in addition to the Victini, I've got all three of the HA Unova Starters, given over Pokebank -- if you're interested in any of them.

Diancies Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed all have perfect IVs :)
Yes I have a PC Tohoku Victini (not sure if christmas one is the same?) my ID number for the Victini is 11252.
I never realized the 3 Unova starters were distributed over pokebank? I new their evolutions were distributed over wifi through a serial code :p

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Okay I am finished and ready to trade :) I am very interested in the 31 IV modest Shiny Ho-oh

Alright then. So I'll give you the Arceus, you duplicate it, and I give you whatever you gave me for the original Arceus, and I give you the shiny Ho-oh for the copy.
What ball do you want the Ho-oh to be captured with?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Cool, already have it ready, see ya then :)

DX 2401PT

Monitor
It doesn't matter :p not a master ball though

Okay.
How long does it take to duplicate? Do you need the Arceus now?

Update: I caught Ho-oh. Modest, shiny, IV 31 all, caught in Pokeball (it was maddening, really. Hypnosis that hits once every 5 tries against a level 70 Legendary with Pressure and Safeguard). I'm ready to carry out this deal whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

maka87

Looking for hidden ability larvitar if possible. Got 5iv cleffa luxury ball with friend guard for trade. Inbox me please if interested.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
hi again :) do you happen to have a spare leftovers? and also, mind if I can get an update on the relicanth :)

Miss Alexis

Okay.
How long does it take to duplicate? Do you need the Arceus now?

Update: I caught Ho-oh. Modest, shiny, IV 31 all, caught in Pokeball (it was maddening, really. Hypnosis that hits once every 5 tries against a level 70 Legendary with Pressure and Safeguard). I'm ready to carry out this deal whenever you're ready.

It would only take a few minutes like 15 at the most if that and we will wait till tomorrow when I can clone / trade.

Looking for hidden ability larvitar if possible. Got 5iv cleffa luxury ball with friend guard for trade. Inbox me please if interested.

I will see what I can do I am so flooded with 5IV breeding requests its crazy!

hi again :) do you happen to have a spare leftovers? and also, mind if I can get an update on the relicanth :)

I think I do acually :3 and I didnt start yet D:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Diancies Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed all have perfect IVs :)
Yes I have a PC Tohoku Victini (not sure if christmas one is the same?) my ID number for the Victini is 11252.
I never realized the 3 Unova starters were distributed over pokebank? I new their evolutions were distributed over wifi through a serial code :p

For the Diancie: Excellent! That's more or less what I'm shooting for. I've been hunting down a good tankish Diancie, and a Timid one fits the bill.

For the Victini: Even better! Could a trade be arranged in that you get a female Moon Ball Larvitar with 4+ IV's & Dragon Dance, and the Heal Ball Eevee with 4+ IV's and Stored Power, for said Victini and Diancie?

The three Unova starters are actually distributed over a shared Serial Code, and that'll be running through November, if I recall correctly. So yeah, they're not that much of value as tradeable Pokémon. The ones being distributed over Pokebank, however, are the three Hidden Ability Johto starters... which I've yet to pick up. I'm still figuring out what I've got to do over ORAS to get those SoB's. :)

maka87

thank you for looking into it alexis just really looking for that larvitar so yeh just let me know when you think you may be able to help. appreciate it

DX 2401PT

Monitor
It would only take a few minutes like 15 at the most if that and we will wait till tomorrow when I can clone / trade.

Okay. Let me know when you're ready.

Edit: Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

For the Diancie: Excellent! That's more or less what I'm shooting for. I've been hunting down a good tankish Diancie, and a Timid one fits the bill.

For the Victini: Even better! Could a trade be arranged in that you get a female Moon Ball Larvitar with 4+ IV's & Dragon Dance, and the Heal Ball Eevee with 4+ IV's and Stored Power, for said Victini and Diancie?

The three Unova starters are actually distributed over a shared Serial Code, and that'll be running through November, if I recall correctly. So yeah, they're not that much of value as tradeable Pokémon. The ones being distributed over Pokebank, however, are the three Hidden Ability Johto starters... which I've yet to pick up. I'm still figuring out what I've got to do over ORAS to get those SoB's. :)

I think you receive the Johto starters via Pokemon Link. Unfortuntately I have multiple Unova Cherish ball starter evos and 2 language formats of the Johto starter evos :p

thank you for looking into it alexis just really looking for that larvitar so yeh just let me know when you think you may be able to help. appreciate it

I will take on this request :)

Okay. Let me know when you're ready.

Edit: Thanks a lot!

Thank you for the trade hope we can do this again in the future!

DGFT

Hello, I am new to this so I forgive any noob mistakes.
I am interested into filling the pokedex, and for that, I still need: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Darkrai, Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect. For what I have seen, you have many of these to trade.
I have a lvl 72 Diancie with 31-30-16-31-31-26 IV's and Docile nature, a Pinsir from SUM2014 event with 20-29-1-3-22-31 IV's and Mold Breaker ability, and two pokemon from GTS: Victini and Shiny Arceus, both japanese with perfect IV's and jolly nature. If you want any of these pokemon, I will want a copy back so consider that too. As for itens, I have 1 PP Max, 1 Eviolite and Y exclusive mega stones, Plus Pinsirite, plus BP's so if you are interested in some item from the shop we can talk about it.

Are you interested into any of these? If yes, which of the pokemon that I need can you offer me? I don't care about stats or nature, just for filling the dex! Thanks!

Last edited:

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
Hey Alexis ^^ it's been awhile, how are you doing? I'm back with some more events. I saw these all on your want list except for the NOK Darkrai which I think I remember you needing a replacement of? If you're interested in any of these let me know! I also have some other languages of some of your 5th/6th Gen Events not on your Want List if you'd like me to list them.

[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Darkrai | Modest | OT: 한국닌텐도 | ID: 11088
[FRE] PGL Amaura | Sassy | OT: PGL | ID: 03205 | Date: 4/4/15
[KOR] PGL Amaura | Sassy | OT: PGL | ID: 03205 | Date: 4/4/15
[SPA] PGL Tyrunt | Jolly | OT: PGL | ID: 01235 | Date: 3/4/15
[FRE] CoroCoro Rayquaza | Modest | OT: コロコロ | ID: 03145 | Date: 3/18/15
[GER] CoroCoro Rayquaza | Lax | OT: コロコロ | ID: 03145 | Date: 4/20/15
[ITA] CoroCoro Rayquaza | Naughty | OT: コロコロ | ID: 03145 | Date: 5/4/15
[SPA] CoroCoro Rayquaza | Lonely | OT: コロコロ | ID: 03145 | Date: 3/16/15
[ITA] Arash's Shiny Mamoswine | Adamant | OT: Arash | ID: 05034 | Date: 6/1/14
[FRE] Summer 2014 Pinsir | Adamant | OT: ETE 2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/18/14
[GER] Summer 2014 Pinsir | Adamant | OT: SUM2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/18/14
[ITA] Summer 2014 Pinsir | Adamant | OT: SUM2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/18/14
[SPA] Summer 2014 Pinsir | Adamant | OT: VERANO 2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/18/14
[ITA] Summer 2014 Heracross | Adamant | OT: SUM2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/22/14
[GER] Summer 2014 Heracross | Adamant | OT: SUM2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 8/22/14
[GER] Summer 2014 Poke Ball Pattern Vivilon | Timid | OT: SOMMER 2014 | ID: 08134 | Date: 9/5/14
[KOR] XY Torchic | Serious | OT: XY | ID: 10123 | Date: 11/7/13
[JPN] Kyoto Cross Media Experience 2009 Pikachu | Jolly | OT: キョウト| ID: 10039
[JPN] Festa Metang | Adamant | OT: フェスタ | ID: 02005
[JPN] PalCity Nagoya Mew | Bold | OT: パルシティ | ID: 07157

DGFT

Oh, one more thing: if you are willing, I can do some sort of work for you, be it grind for BP or breed Pokemon (I will need the Pokemon you want me tô breed because mine don't have good IVs). Just note that I have a job só it might take a while. Thanks

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I think you receive the Johto starters via Pokemon Link. Unfortuntately I have multiple Unova Cherish ball starter evos and 2 language formats of the Johto starter evos :p

Would you be interested in the Heal Ball Eevee and the Moon Ball Larvitar, then???

As for other Bank Balls, I've obtained a Heavy Ball Shellder and a Heavy Ball Magikarp that I intend to breed in the near future, if you're interested in those for use in breeding.