• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
But April fools was like 2 weeks ago so a late one would be like an hour after April fools but this is a very very very very late one.

Mye

Someone has to win..
But April fools was like 2 weeks ago so a late one would be like an hour after April fools but this is a very very very very late one.

It's still april, the day may be over but the pranks count for the next two-ish days.

Can I get Walmart garchomp,poke bank celebi, Xy torchic (does it come with blazkinite?), win2013 keldeo and dream world ho-oh for reshiram lvl50, kyrem lvl 75, heracross lvl 1, hosea lvl 25, and tirtouga lvl20?

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
I only have 1 enigma berry but I really have no use for it ill trade you for that espur :)
Ok but I shall trade you back 1 Enigma Berry when I get at least 5 myself. That way, you can add it to your trade shop's list of items to trade. K? :) Also, if it's ok with you, can we trade once you have the Cyndaquil ready? If not now then I'll have to eat so won't be in game for an hr from now.

EDIT: I forgot but which Espurr were you wanting, the infiltrator or the Keen Eye one?

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Can I get Walmart garchomp,poke bank celebi, Xy torchic (does it come with blazkinite?), win2013 keldeo and dream world ho-oh for reshiram lvl50, kyrem lvl 75, heracross lvl 1, hosea lvl 25, and tirtouga lvl20?

I usually dont trade my events unless other events or more pokemon are offered however i am interested in that reshiram go ahead and send me a PM :)

Ok but I shall trade you back 1 Enigma Berry when I get at least 5 myself. That way, you can add it to your trade shop's list of items to trade. K? :) Also, if it's ok with you, can we trade once you have the Cyndaquil ready? If not now then I'll have to eat so won't be in game for an hr from now.

EDIT: I forgot but which Espurr were you wanting, the infiltrator or the Keen Eye one?

Yes my apologies twas eating dinner :3 getting that finished for you right away ^^ and I would love to have the Infiltrator one pweese!

Mye

Someone has to win..
I actually have a pretty big request, sorta. I'm trying to add a mega to my stall team, and after looking at all of them aggron seems like it'd be the most sensible. My request is this, moveset/IVs/EVs/levels being included:

Aggron @ Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant, 252HP/252Atk/4SpDef
-Autotomize
-Earthquake
-Thunder Wave
-Iron Head

In return for such a task, I shall offer a 5IV hydration smoochum with nasty plot, a 5IV anticipation eevee with stored power/synchronoise, and a 5IV speed boost venipede should it be at least level 80 upon receiving it.

Miss Alexis

I actually have a pretty big request, sorta. I'm trying to add a mega to my stall team, and after looking at all of them aggron seems like it'd be the most sensible. My request is this, moveset/IVs/EVs/levels being included:

Aggron @ Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant, 252HP/252Atk/4SpDef
-Autotomize
-Earthquake
-Thunder Wave
-Iron Head

In return for such a task, I shall offer a 5IV hydration smoochum with nasty plot, a 5IV anticipation eevee with stored power/synchronoise, and a 5IV speed boost venipede should it be at least level 80 upon receiving it.

Yes I can do this ^^
You said you want this at level 80?

I might not trade cause I found another offer i like on gts

be hasty :p good deals on there dont last!

Mye

Someone has to win..
At least. If you can get it higher, feel free.

Mye

Someone has to win..
No worries, currently testing out my current team without a mega to try and gauge movesets (apparently rotom is the most annoying thing on the face of the earth right now), take your time.

isabelmagnolia

Agent Virginia
Hello! Cool shop you've got going on here. I was wondering at what cost the training services would be?

In addition, I'm looking for that Movie 14 Darkrai, and I've got a barely touched GAMESTP Shiny Entei or Raikou, and if you need I could clear any EVs it has.

Miss Alexis

No worries, currently testing out my current team without a mega to try and gauge movesets (apparently rotom is the most annoying thing on the face of the earth right now), take your time.

Maybe we should go for a quick battle /puts on lyra hat

Hello! Cool shop you've got going on here. I was wondering at what cost the training services would be?

In addition, I'm looking for that Movie 14 Darkrai, and I've got a barely touched GAMESTP Shiny Entei or Raikou, and if you need I could clear any EVs it has.

an event pokemon, 2 shinies, or 3 5IVs pokemon for services :p
And I would but I already have those 3 events untouched :3

Mye

Someone has to win..
Maybe we should go for a quick battle /puts on lyra hat

an event pokemon, 2 shinies, or 3 5IVs pokemon for services :p
And I would but I already have those 3 events untouched :3

I'd rather wait until I get the mega first, as unless I jerry-rig something or use one of my competitive NU pokemon I'd probably be at a disadvantage.

Jquin94

I'm interested in a 5IV chimchar with iron fist and thunder punch. I can offer you a 5iv slowpoke bold (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with regenerator.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Managed to jerry-rig a flawless (thing) out of only about 20 eggs, mega could help but still not a massive priority.