• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Welcome Back!!! ^^ question, {I completely forgot xD} what pokemon did I offer for the lunatone and solrock??? {I know I didn't trade em or anything, just cant remember which pokemon I offered :/}

Maver1ck

really interested in your pokeball vivilion I have the following events for trade:
SPR2012 Reshiram
FAL2010 Mew
FEB2012 Mewtwo
XY Torchic with Megastone
Movie14 Victini
SUM2013 Dialga x2
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giratina
Poke Bank Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi x3

Also have 5 IV flamebody adamant ponyta with horndrill in a luxary ball if interested (consider it a add-in if you want one of the events)

Nomik18

Estia
Hey there, I'm interested in the pokeball vivillon. Is it competitive IV-wise?

I can offer a shiny swirlix with 5 IVs, adamant and with belly drum. It has sweet veil for its ability.

Thanks for your time.

Katoka

Zubat
Hidden Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Whirlwind, Brave Bird

Gastly
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Disable & Perish Song

Cyndaquil
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31x/31/31x/31/31
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Flame Burst

Houndour
Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Zorua
Ability: Illusion
IVs: 31/31x/31/31x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory
I am not too crazy about shinies and just one each
So would would you accept a shiny Elygem, Odish, Ghastly, Dratini, and Charmander for your Pokemon.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Welcome Back!!! ^^ question, {I completely forgot xD} what pokemon did I offer for the lunatone and solrock??? {I know I didn't trade em or anything, just cant remember which pokemon I offered :/}

ok, will PM you my list :/ btw thx for leveling up the 2 for me :) saves little time :D, and as for what event that giratina is for, I am not sure, I just know it wont let me GTS it :/ yet it let me GTS my giratina from my pokemon pearl xD

Thank you glad to be back ^^ I got some really cool pictures while I was there!! You said you were going to send me a list to me a few weeks ago but I dont think you ever did :p

really interested in your pokeball vivilion I have the following events for trade:
SPR2012 Reshiram
FAL2010 Mew
FEB2012 Mewtwo
XY Torchic with Megastone
Movie14 Victini
SUM2013 Dialga x2
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giratina
Poke Bank Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi x3

Also have 5 IV flamebody adamant ponyta with horndrill in a luxary ball if interested (consider it a add-in if you want one of the events)

Do you have anymore events to offer and could I get a little more detail on that mewtwo

Hey there, I'm interested in the pokeball vivillon. Is it competitive IV-wise?

I can offer a shiny swirlix with 5 IVs, adamant and with belly drum. It has sweet veil for its ability.

Thanks for your time.

Just IV checked it, just has decent stats all around, random IVs :x I have a shiny swirlix but do you have anything else you may offer?

Im interested in the pokeball vivillon if it is uncloned I can offer multiple things from the list below

Bankball pokemon, any species catchable in ss

Legendaries
mewtwo
kyurem
cobalion
virizion
terrakion

mega stones
absolite
garchompite
kangaskhanite
gyaradosite
mawilite
gengarite
banetite
medichamite
ampharosite
scizorite
alakazite
abomasite

items
amulet coin
lucky egg
macho brace
big root
black sludge
destiny knot
metronome
soothe bell
rocky helmet
eviolite
quick claw
expert belt
deep sea scale
deep sea tooth
reaper cloth
whipped dream
all type enhancing items
normal gem

Im keeping the original all the other ones are cloned my apologies sir :3

So would would you accept a shiny Elygem, Odish, Ghastly, Dratini, and Charmander for your Pokemon.

Yes I will :) this is gonna take me a day or two to complete but I think i can handle it ^^

Maver1ck

Feb201 moves are psystrike shadow ball aura sphere and electro ball, serious, proud of its power, not sure how to check exact IVs but attack spAtk and speed are all "fantastic" ID 02112
the only other event I have is the Jap version that came out shortly before which is gentleID 09261 same moves

Miss Alexis

Feb201 moves are psystrike shadow ball aura sphere and electro ball, serious, proud of its power, not sure how to check exact IVs but attack spAtk and speed are all "fantastic" ID 02112
the only other event I have is the Jap version that came out shortly before which is gentleID 09261 same moves

Would you be willing to trade 2 for the pokeball vivillon since it just came out if so i am interested in your feb2012 mewtwo and xy mega stone torchic

Maver1ck

yes I can do that and you can also get the ponyta (add in) if you want it am able to trade right now if you want

Maver1ck

egg move of horn drill plus flame body just have extras to give out

thanks for the trades

Last edited:

Nomik18

Estia
Sorry, I'm only interested in a competitive Vivillon. I will check your shop further :D

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Hey it's your event Garchomp buddy back for another trade <3

I went on Vivillon trading spree on the GTS two days ago and i obtained 15 patterns from the GTS in in 12 hours. The last three patterns i couldn't get, serebii user llr totally hooked me up. So here i am looking for your pokeball vivillon.

I see it looks like you might be in need of a dreamball feebas? i can offer a level 1 female dreamball with HA feebas. I can also throw in a Wi-Fi mew. All of my wi-fi mews were obtained by me on my diamond cartridge which i spam reset and would trade the mew to my platinum cartridge before i reset again. I have a handful of natures to choose from. they are all untouched as far as xp goes but it looks like they all have pokerus. also i can throw in a thick club. to sweeten the deal if you still need that. I have other events too I'd be willing to part with that i can offer if the FAL2010 mew doesn't interest you.

*edit*

the mews are NOT clones they are originals.

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Sorry, I'm only interested in a competitive Vivillon. I will check your shop further :D

Thanks I hope you find something nice!

KK PM me when your done. if you could.

will do ^^ just about half way there :p

Hey it's your event Garchomp buddy back for another trade <3

I went on Vivillon trading spree on the GTS two days ago and i obtained 15 patterns from the GTS in in 12 hours. The last three patterns i couldn't get, serebii user llr totally hooked me up. So here i am looking for your pokeball vivillon.

I see it looks like you might be in need of a dreamball feebas? i can offer a level 1 female dreamball with HA feebas. I can also throw in a Wi-Fi mew. All of my wi-fi mews were obtained by me on my diamond cartridge which i spam reset and would trade the mew to my platinum cartridge before i reset again. I have a handful of natures to choose from. they are all untouched as far as xp goes but it looks like they all have pokerus. also i can throw in a thick club. to sweeten the deal if you still need that. I have other events too I'd be willing to part with that i can offer if the FAL2010 mew doesn't interest you.

*edit*

the mews are NOT clones they are originals.

Can you offer anything else?

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I need 2 pokemon EV trained :)

pokemon1: dragonair: 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP

pokemon2: goodra: 252 HP 252 Def 4 Satk {going bulky, if you got any suggestions, plz tell me :D}

pokemon offered: smeagle
IVs: 31/31/x/31/x/31
ability: moody
nature: jolly

pokemon offered: vulpix
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
nature: modest
Ability: flash fire

btw, did you choose the pokemon for the lunatone and solrock??? :)

Miss Alexis

I need 2 pokemon EV trained :)

pokemon1: dragonair: 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP

pokemon2: goodra: 252 HP 252 Def 4 Satk {going bulky, if you got any suggestions, plz tell me :D}

pokemon offered: smeagle
IVs: 31/31/x/31/x/31
ability: moody
nature: jolly

pokemon offered: vulpix
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
nature: modest
Ability: flash fire

btw, did you choose the pokemon for the lunatone and solrock??? :)

I havent even gotten started on those lmao :3
But yes I can do that for you when will you be available to trade?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Can you offer anything else?

SPR2010 shiny pichu (two different jolly ones)

10 ANIV raikou

shiny gamestop dogs (i have some on my x cartridge. I also have a wondercard of each dog on my platinum i can still claim)

winter gamestop celebi wondercard still on my Diamond cartridge.

birth island deoxys

virtually any non-event legend with a couple exceptions

japanese level 1 arceus giratina

two japanese oak's letter shaymin

as far as i know these are all UT

i have some others too but i already offered them to dry bones and i'm waiting for him to reply first to see if he will trade for them.

Miss Alexis

in like 10-15mins :)

I tried trading with you a couple times without success hope to see you online again soon!

SPR2010 shiny pichu (two different jolly ones)

10 ANIV raikou

shiny gamestop dogs (i have some on my x cartridge. I also have a wondercard of each dog on my platinum i can still claim)

winter gamestop celebi wondercard still on my Diamond cartridge.

birth island deoxys

virtually any non-event legend with a couple exceptions

two japanese oak's letter shaymin

as far as i know these are all UT

i have some others too but i already offered them to dry bones and i'm waiting for him to reply first to see if he will trade for them.

I am interested in these 2 as long as they are both Untouched and not nicknamed

japanese oak's letter shaymin