• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Katoka

Asmoday said:
I have completed your request sir :)

I'm ready to trade when you are. Oh by any chance can they be nicknamed. I'll give you a shiny Eevee if you let me nickname the ones that can be nicknamed.

valpro

i will trade an absolite, a 31/31/31/-/-/31 female justified absol, and a 31/31/-/-/31/31 male justified absol for a 31/31/31/-/31/31 croagunk with poison touch, drain punch, and bullet punch. i am ready when you are.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey would you take a female dive ball totodile with egg moves for somthing? :)

Captivehonor

willing to trade Larvatar adament 5ivs and Chimchar adament iron fist 5ivs for two shinys. i got shiny Amoonguss,Arcanine,Sandile,Spritzee

roserade the warrior

Hello,
I am interested in the following HA female dream ball pokemon (I care neither about IV's nor egg moves):

[ENG] Butterfree -Lv10 :: Tinted Lens :: Confusion, Air Cutter
[ENG] Tangela -Lv10 :: Regenerator :: Constrict, Sleep Powder, Absorb, Seed Bomb
[ENG] Kabuto -Lv10 :: Weak Armor :: Scratch, Harden, Absorb
[ENG] Wobbuffet -Lv15 :: Telepathy :: Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond, Encore
[ENG] Taillow -Lv10 :: Scrappy :: Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Tailwind
[ENG] Wingull -Lv10 :: Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Shock Wave
[ENG] Mawhile -Lv10 :: Sheer Force :: Astonish, Fake Tears, Fire Fang
[ENG] Meditite -Lv10 :: Telepathy :: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Drain Punch
[ENG] Cacnea -Lv10 :: Water Absorb :: Poison Sting, Leer, Absorb, Growth

I can get you the following HA female dream ball pokes (If you want one or two specific egg moves just ask and I see what I can do, but not for IV's, sorry) all of them are spanish(But the names of all pokemon in spanish and english are the same...):

• Clamperl (Rattled)
  • Petilil (Leaf guard)
  • Eevee (Anticipation)
  • Drilbur (Mold breaker)
  • Buneary (Limber)
  • Carvanha (Speed boost)
  • Buizel (Water veil)
  • Combee (Hustle)
  • Aron (Heavy metal)

Bye ^^

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
yeah :/ they got em from being switched in and out lol, ok rdy to go :)

Okay so about the solrock and lunatone :3

I'm ready to trade when you are. Oh by any chance can they be nicknamed. I'll give you a shiny Eevee if you let me nickname the ones that can be nicknamed.

Yes since I am the one breeding them I can also nickname them too ^^

i will trade an absolite, a 31/31/31/-/-/31 female justified absol, and a 31/31/-/-/31/31 male justified absol for a 31/31/31/-/31/31 croagunk with poison touch, drain punch, and bullet punch. i am ready when you are.

I will accept this trade what is your ign and fc

Hey would you take a female dive ball totodile with egg moves for somthing? :)

yes i would :)

willing to trade Larvatar adament 5ivs and Chimchar adament iron fist 5ivs for two shinys. i got shiny Amoonguss,Arcanine,Sandile,Spritzee

I am very interested in shiny sandile and shiny spritzee :)

Hello,
I am interested in the following HA female dream ball pokemon (I care neither about IV's nor egg moves):

[ENG] Butterfree -Lv10 :: Tinted Lens :: Confusion, Air Cutter
[ENG] Tangela -Lv10 :: Regenerator :: Constrict, Sleep Powder, Absorb, Seed Bomb
[ENG] Kabuto -Lv10 :: Weak Armor :: Scratch, Harden, Absorb
[ENG] Wobbuffet -Lv15 :: Telepathy :: Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond, Encore
[ENG] Taillow -Lv10 :: Scrappy :: Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Tailwind
[ENG] Wingull -Lv10 :: Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Shock Wave
[ENG] Mawhile -Lv10 :: Sheer Force :: Astonish, Fake Tears, Fire Fang
[ENG] Meditite -Lv10 :: Telepathy :: Bide, Meditate, Confusion, Drain Punch
[ENG] Cacnea -Lv10 :: Water Absorb :: Poison Sting, Leer, Absorb, Growth

I can get you the following HA female dream ball pokes (If you want one or two specific egg moves just ask and I see what I can do, but not for IV's, sorry) all of them are spanish(But the names of all pokemon in spanish and english are the same...):

• Clamperl (Rattled)
  • Petilil (Leaf guard)
  • Eevee (Anticipation)
  • Drilbur (Mold breaker)
  • Buneary (Limber)
  • Carvanha (Speed boost)
  • Buizel (Water veil)
  • Combee (Hustle)
  • Aron (Heavy metal)

Bye ^^

Thank you for stopping by my shop ^^ I am willing to do this trade go ahead and pm me and we shall discuss in details :D

Katoka

Yes since I am the one breeding them I can also nickname them too ^^
Let's see how about Eidolon for the Gastly, Bella for the Houndour, Ark for the Zorua, Kyle for the cyndaquil if it's male, if its female flare, and then Alastar for the zubat.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Okay so about the solrock and lunatone :3
I PMed you my current list of pokemon xd not sure what you want, how about a mild goomy with sap sipper EM: acid armor iron tail, counter and curse with IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 for the solrock and a adamant pawniard with EMs revenge and suckerpunch Inner focus ability {I know it isn't great xd} and IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 for the lunatone???

valpro

my ingame name is viper val (or valpro) and my fc is 4313-1776-5825. I wont be able to trad until around 9:30 or 10:00 because of work an would like that croagunk jolly if possible thx.

Miss Alexis

Fc-4957-3257-0940
IGN Captivehonoor

Thanks for the trade ^^

I have another request: Im looking for a Bashful Female 5 or 6 IV Goodra.

This I can do since mommy goodra has 5IV and modest :p give me a little bit to breed you a bashful one!

Let's see how about Eidolon for the Gastly, Bella for the Houndour, Ark for the Zorua, Kyle for the cyndaquil if it's male, if its female flare, and then Alastar for the zubat.

Done and done! Ready to trade when you are!

I PMed you my current list of pokemon xd not sure what you want, how about a mild goomy with sap sipper EM: acid armor iron tail, counter and curse with IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 for the solrock and a adamant pawniard with EMs revenge and suckerpunch Inner focus ability {I know it isn't great xd} and IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 for the lunatone???

Yes that sounds like a really good offer I accept this offer!

my ingame name is viper val (or valpro) and my fc is 4313-1776-5825. I wont be able to trad until around 9:30 or 10:00 because of work an would like that croagunk jolly if possible thx.

That is fine whenever we both find eachother online we shall then trade :)

deering

little deer
I have the following event pokemon you want;
- M17 Darkrai [JPN] - lvl 50 UT - Impish - Alert to Sounds - OT: (jap) - ID: 04194 - 4/19/14
- Olleh TV Charizard X [KOR] - lvl 36 - Naughty - Loves to Eat - OT: (kor) - ID: 04114 - 4/30/14

& i would like;
[ITA] Jessie's Wobbuffet -Lv15 | 6/22/2014 | Jolly
[JPN] CoroCoro Charizard X -Lv36 | 3/17/2014 | Adamant

Miss Alexis

I have the following event pokemon you want;
- M17 Darkrai [JPN] - lvl 50 UT - Impish - Alert to Sounds - OT: (jap) - ID: 04194 - 4/19/14
- Olleh TV Charizard X [KOR] - lvl 36 - Naughty - Loves to Eat - OT: (kor) - ID: 04114 - 4/30/14

& i would like;
[ITA] Jessie's Wobbuffet -Lv15 | 6/22/2014 | Jolly
[JPN] CoroCoro Charizard X -Lv36 | 3/17/2014 | Adamant

I accept this offer what is your ingame name and friend code sir :)

I was just checking out the OP and I have Totodile and Marrill with imperfect ivs but has all the egg moves if you were interested ?? I would accept spitbacks of whtever your breeding ATM. Let me know vm or pm so I make sure I get back to ya. Thanks

mommy

Hey I have a question :) how hard do you think it'd be to find a battle ready wish blissey?