• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Update!

I just got my vivillon and it is now for trade :3 Obtained by me

vivillon-fancy.gif

[ENG] Fancy Pattern Vivillon -Lv12 | 7/7/2014 | Naughty

Mye

Someone has to win..
Does the original have to have any competitive value? Because if so, I could probably get you either an adamant or jolly one assuming I just re-roll natures. I could even get you one with 5IVs, depending on how many times I do so. Also, if you don't care about legitimacy I can get you all of those 6IV dittos, mind you they'd all be lv1 and wouldn't have their H/As.

Miss Alexis

Does the original have to have any competitive value? Because if so, I could probably get you either an adamant or jolly one assuming I just re-roll natures. I could even get you one with 5IVs, depending on how many times I do so. Also, if you don't care about legitimacy I can get you all of those 6IV dittos, mind you they'd all be lv1 and wouldn't have their H/As.

Are you talking about my event vivillon? Its random IVs the guy in the pokemon center says there decent and yes I am looking for a 6IV Jolly ditto i dont mind if they are level 1 or with HA

Mye

Someone has to win..
Are you talking about my event vivillon? Its random IVs the guy in the pokemon center says there decent and yes I am looking for a 6IV Jolly ditto i dont mind if they are level 1 or with HA

Naw, I'm referring to that dratini varanus tried to sell you on (I personally soft reset, and managed to nab a 5IV timid vivillion on my 8th try). Give me a day or so, and I can get you the jolly ditto and potentially that dratini. As for what I'd want, I don't really know as I haven't checked your shop in a looong time.

Miss Alexis

Naw, I'm referring to that dratini varanus tried to sell you on (I personally soft reset, and managed to nab a 5IV timid vivillion on my 8th try). Give me a day or so, and I can get you the jolly ditto and potentially that dratini. As for what I'd want, I don't really know as I haven't checked your shop in a looong time.

Okay I am interested in the 2 maybe 3 counting the vivillon I have been updating my shop like crazy so when you find some stuff youd like let me know!

Mye

Someone has to win..
I haven't really checked it yet, but if you have any competitive RU or NU pokemon I'll take a few of those. Things like a 5IV egg moved froakie (shiny optional, mind you finding one of those is a challenge with everyone evolving theirs to greninja) or a 5IV H/A hoppip and kecleon are specifically what I'm looking for.

Miss Alexis

I haven't really checked it yet, but if you have any competitive RU or NU pokemon I'll take a few of those. Things like a 5IV egg moved froakie (shiny optional, mind you finding one of those is a challenge with everyone evolving theirs to greninja) or a 5IV H/A hoppip and kecleon are specifically what I'm looking for.

Yes I can do this request :)

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, I sorta forgot to add any sort of "specs" for what I want the two pokemon to be (those being the hoppip and kecleon, as I apparently forgot about my six boxes of 5IV korean froakies on my x). Seeing as the ditto and dratini take all of 5 minutes to get for me, I'd be open to just letting you run with both with the only conditions being that they have 5IVs their hidden abilities and seed bomb/trick egg moves for the hoppip and kecleon respectively. Other than that, the IV spreads and natures are entirely up to you.

Acherhar

Holon Cartographer
Hi Asmoday! I am interested in quite a few of your Events on offer, namely the following (Bold indicates high priority):

[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Mew :: Lv50 ut :: Careful :: Metronome, Psychic, Teleport, Aura Sphere
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Deoxys :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, Extreme Speed
[ENG] FLAWLESS Ranger Shiny Manaphy :: Lv1 ut :: Timid :: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
[KOR] Time Square Shaymin :: Lv30 ut :: Adamant :: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Return
[ENG] Oak's Letter Shiny Shaymin :: Lv30 ut :: Modest :: Synthesis, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Growth
[KOR] Movie Arceus :: Lv100 ut :: Jolly :: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
[ENG] Movie 14 Victini :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
[ENG] WIN2013 Keldeo :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: Secret Sword, Sword Dance, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet
[ENG] Movie Giveaway Meloetta :: Lv15 ut :: Quiet :: Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
[JPN] Plasma Shiny Genesect :: Lv100 ut :: Hasty :: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear

I have the following on offer, please let me know if you'd be willing to trade any of the above for these!

A selection of the following Mega Stones:

Abomasite
Absolite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Ampharosite
Banettite
Blastoisinite
Charizardite Y
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Gyradosite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Mawilite
Medichamite
Scizorite
Venusaurite

A selection of the following Bank Ball females:

Aipom - Love Ball
Baltoy - Fast Ball
Buneary - Love Ball
Chansey - Friend Ball, Love Ball
Combee - Sport Ball
Dunsparce - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Moon Ball
Heracross - Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball
Kricketot - Fast Ball, Level Ball, Sport Ball
Luvdisc - Fast Ball, Love Ball
Machop - Friend Ball
Marill - Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball
Misdreavus - Love Ball
Murkrow - Love Ball, Moon Ball
Nincada - Sport Ball
Oddish - Friend Ball, Lure Ball
Paras - Sport Ball
Pinsir - Sport Ball
Poochyena - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Moon Ball
Qwilfish - Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Ralts - Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Remoraid - Fast Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball
Sableye - Heavy Ball, Moon Ball
Scyther - Sport Ball
Snubbull - Love Ball
Swablu - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Moon Ball
Tropius - Safari Ball
Venonat - Sport Ball
Whiscash - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Wingull - Friend Ball, Moon Ball
Yanma - Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball

A selection of the following Vivillon:

Pokeball [FRE] Male, Gentle, cloned + slightly touched

Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Hasty (Highly curious), Compound Eyes, 7/7/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Serious (Nods off a lot), Shield Dust, 7/7/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Calm (Somewhat of a clown), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Adamant (Likes to relax), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Timid (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Calm (Loves to eat), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [GER] Lv. 12, Female, Adamant (Somewhat stubborn), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [SPA] Lv. 12, Female, Lonely (Mischievous), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [FRE] Lv. 12, Male, Mild (Alert to sounds), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ITA] Lv. 12, Female, Modest (Impetuous and silly), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [JPN] Lv. 12, Female, Brave (Likes to thrash about), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [KOR] Lv. 12, Female, Bold (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Docile (Likes to relax), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Rash (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Rash (Good perseverance), Shield Dust, 7/10/2014, UT uncloned

And I can most likely get you the 3rd Generation Body Slam Dunsparce you're looking for, but as it would be a bit time consuming I'd like to know what I'd receive in return for it. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
hm... how about my softboiled modest nature magic guard clefable, for your JPN ANA pikachu? the one with fly? If that's not enough, I can easily throw in a mega kick pikachu.

Miss Alexis

Yeah, I sorta forgot to add any sort of "specs" for what I want the two pokemon to be (those being the hoppip and kecleon, as I apparently forgot about my six boxes of 5IV korean froakies on my x). Seeing as the ditto and dratini take all of 5 minutes to get for me, I'd be open to just letting you run with both with the only conditions being that they have 5IVs their hidden abilities and seed bomb/trick egg moves for the hoppip and kecleon respectively. Other than that, the IV spreads and natures are entirely up to you.

I beleive I can do this for you and with the iv spreads being random makes this much easier :)

Hi Asmoday! I am interested in quite a few of your Events on offer, namely the following (Bold indicates high priority):

[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Mew :: Lv50 ut :: Careful :: Metronome, Psychic, Teleport, Aura Sphere
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Deoxys :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, Extreme Speed
[ENG] FLAWLESS Ranger Shiny Manaphy :: Lv1 ut :: Timid :: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
[KOR] Time Square Shaymin :: Lv30 ut :: Adamant :: Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Return
[ENG] Oak's Letter Shiny Shaymin :: Lv30 ut :: Modest :: Synthesis, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Growth
[KOR] Movie Arceus :: Lv100 ut :: Jolly :: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
[ENG] Movie 14 Victini :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
[ENG] WIN2013 Keldeo :: Lv50 ut :: Modest :: Secret Sword, Sword Dance, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet
[ENG] Movie Giveaway Meloetta :: Lv15 ut :: Quiet :: Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
[JPN] Plasma Shiny Genesect :: Lv100 ut :: Hasty :: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear

I have the following on offer, please let me know if you'd be willing to trade any of the above for these!

A selection of the following Mega Stones:

Abomasite
Absolite
Aerodactylite
Alakazite
Ampharosite
Banettite
Blastoisinite
Charizardite Y
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Gengarite
Gyradosite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Mawilite
Medichamite
Scizorite
Venusaurite

A selection of the following Bank Ball females:

Aipom - Love Ball
Baltoy - Fast Ball
Buneary - Love Ball
Chansey - Friend Ball, Love Ball
Combee - Sport Ball
Dunsparce - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Moon Ball
Heracross - Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball
Kricketot - Fast Ball, Level Ball, Sport Ball
Luvdisc - Fast Ball, Love Ball
Machop - Friend Ball
Marill - Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball
Misdreavus - Love Ball
Murkrow - Love Ball, Moon Ball
Nincada - Sport Ball
Oddish - Friend Ball, Lure Ball
Paras - Sport Ball
Pinsir - Sport Ball
Poochyena - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Moon Ball
Qwilfish - Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Ralts - Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Remoraid - Fast Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball
Sableye - Heavy Ball, Moon Ball
Scyther - Sport Ball
Snubbull - Love Ball
Swablu - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Moon Ball
Tropius - Safari Ball
Venonat - Sport Ball
Whiscash - Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball
Wingull - Friend Ball, Moon Ball
Yanma - Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Lure Ball

A selection of the following Vivillon:

Pokeball [FRE] Male, Gentle, cloned + slightly touched

Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Hasty (Highly curious), Compound Eyes, 7/7/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Serious (Nods off a lot), Shield Dust, 7/7/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Calm (Somewhat of a clown), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Adamant (Likes to relax), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Timid (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Calm (Loves to eat), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [GER] Lv. 12, Female, Adamant (Somewhat stubborn), Compound Eyes, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [SPA] Lv. 12, Female, Lonely (Mischievous), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [FRE] Lv. 12, Male, Mild (Alert to sounds), Shield Dust, 7/8/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ITA] Lv. 12, Female, Modest (Impetuous and silly), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [JPN] Lv. 12, Female, Brave (Likes to thrash about), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [KOR] Lv. 12, Female, Bold (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Male, Docile (Likes to relax), Compound Eyes, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Rash (Somewhat vain), Shield Dust, 7/9/2014, UT uncloned
Fancy [ENG] Lv. 12, Female, Rash (Good perseverance), Shield Dust, 7/10/2014, UT uncloned

And I can most likely get you the 3rd Generation Body Slam Dunsparce you're looking for, but as it would be a bit time consuming I'd like to know what I'd receive in return for it. Thanks for your time!

I am interested in the following:

Each event holding:
Venasaurite
Blastoisinite
Charizardite Y
Scizorite
Mawhilite
Gardevoirite

I hope this is fair to you as of the rarity of the events :3

hm... how about my softboiled modest nature magic guard clefable, for your JPN ANA pikachu? the one with fly? If that's not enough, I can easily throw in a mega kick pikachu.

I am very interested in both of your offers!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
would you accept a 5IV HA dream ball drifloon to EV train my metagross? if so I would like the following EVs on it :): 251 Atk 251 HP 4 Sdef :D

edit: and also, would you accept a life orb for an assault vest???

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
Ummm hi I was wondering if you will try to get that shiny japanese jirachi when it comes out because I would die for that!

Hi!

I am interested in these pokes of yours:
Female Dream Ball Eevee
Female Dream Ball Feebas
Moon Ball Misdreavus | Levitate | Imprison, Memento, Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind

Would you be interested in any of these?
Female Moon Ball Timid Houndour 31/x/31/31/31/31
Female Moon Ball Modest Corsola 31/x/31/31/31/31
5IV Mudkip 31/31/31/x/31/31