• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Diancie719

I have been waiting for more than an hour for Diancie and was wondering what the holdup was. Are you still busy with chores or something? I'm just wondering because it has been a while since someone has posted. Thanks and I hope for the best.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
:) ok, just send the trade request whenever your rdy, I cant wait to see this spheal!!!!!! oh, and would you accept a dream ball lvl50 {tried to evolve it to no success lol} female igglybuff for a moonstone? it has friend guard

Yes ill put the moonstone on spheal :)

I have been waiting for more than an hour for Diancie and was wondering what the holdup was. Are you still busy with chores or something? I'm just wondering because it has been a while since someone has posted. Thanks and I hope for the best.

Sorry about that it did take me a lot longer than I thought 3: I am online now though!!

Diancie719

I was also mistaken by the Power Saves date. It is actually supposed to come by August 31st which won't do for me. I just wasn't paying attention to the delivery options. And the problem is that my GS doesn't carry PS. So unless I get this Diancie I don't know what I am going to do with getting one. I feel so ashamed for myself and school starts 2 Days after the late date of the PS.

Miss Alexis

I was also mistaken by the Power Saves date. It is actually supposed to come by August 31st which won't do for me. I just wasn't paying attention to the delivery options. And the problem is that my GS doesn't carry PS. So unless I get this Diancie I don't know what I am going to do with getting one. I feel so ashamed for myself and school starts 2 Days after the late date of the PS.

What is your ingame name

Hey there Asmoday! :)

I'm interested in some of your Dream ball pokes.

Slowpoke | Regenerator | Zen Headbutt, Belly Drum
Shinx | Guts | Ice Fang, Take Down
Hippopotas | Sand Stream | Body Slam, Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Croagunk | Poison Touch | Meditate, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch

Would you be interested in any of these?
Dream Ball Finneon
Dream Ball Gible
Dream Ball Karrablast
Dream Ball Buneary
Dream Ball Sableye
Dream Ball Chimecho
Love Ball Mawile

All have 3-4 egg moves.

Miss Alexis

Hey there Asmoday! :)

I'm interested in some of your Dream ball pokes.

Slowpoke | Regenerator | Zen Headbutt, Belly Drum
Shinx | Guts | Ice Fang, Take Down
Hippopotas | Sand Stream | Body Slam, Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Croagunk | Poison Touch | Meditate, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch

Would you be interested in any of these?
Dream Ball Finneon
Dream Ball Gible
Dream Ball Karrablast
Dream Ball Buneary
Dream Ball Sableye
Dream Ball Chimecho
Love Ball Mawile

All have 3-4 egg moves.

Thank you for stopping by my shop :) Yes I am very interested in the following:
Dream Ball Finneon
Dream Ball Gible
Dream Ball Karrablast
Dream Ball Chimecho

When would you be available to make this trade?

Thank you for stopping by my shop :) Yes I am very interested in the following:
Dream Ball Finneon
Dream Ball Gible
Dream Ball Karrablast
Dream Ball Chimecho

When would you be available to make this trade?

Are you available for another hour or so? If so I can breed females of each by then. :) If not, maybe sometime tomorrow?

Oh I keep seeing you online here and there okay ^^ I hope you dont mind that shinx doesnt have perfect IVs and that I clone my little ones is that okay with you?

That's okay, my Karrablast isn't perfect either. And cloning is fine by me :) Also, I might take a bit more than an hour, I'm unlucky with female IVs.

Diancie719

Update: Ordered a 2nd Power Saves without Dad even knowing LOL should be here this week sometime so I should be able to get Diancie soon.

Diancie719

Thank you so much for understanding. Anyway I don't have time for a battle right now as I need better Pokemon in order to even stand a chance. As soon as I get some Pokemon together, I will let you know via battle request.

Really sorry about this, but I might not be able to trade today. Gible takes forever to hatch and I keep getting males and females without HA :\

Miss Alexis

The following has been added to my list:

5th Gen
[JPN] Yamamoto's Kingdra -Lv50 | ID No. 09293 | Timid | Draco Meteor, Muddy Water, Dragon Pulse, Protect
[JPN] Chief Golgo's Sableye -Lv50 | ID No. 09153 | Serious | Foul Play, Octazooka, Tickle, Trick
[JPN] Strongest Class Dragonite -Lv100 | ID No. 09152 | Modest | Extreme Speed, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance, Outrage
[JPN] Strongest Class Scizor -Lv100 | ID No. 09152 | Modest | Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Roost, Swords Dance
[JPN] Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza -Lv70 | ID No. 03172 | Gentle | Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Outrage, Dragon Dance
[JPN] 7-Eleven Pikachu -Lv20 | ID No. 08200 | Docile | Present, Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Tail Whip
[JPN] Singing Pikachu -Lv30 | ID No. 07301 | Adamant | Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore, Electro Ball

6th Gen
[ENG] Pokebank Celebi -Lv10 | OT: Neptune | Gentle | 2/16/2014
[ENG] Movie 14 Diancie -Lv50 | ID No. 07194 | Timid | 7/19/2014
[ENG] WORLD14 Aegislash -Lv50 | ID No. 08164 | Quiet | 8/16/2014

[KOR] WCS14K Manectric -Lv50 | ID No. 07052 | Timid | 7/5/2014

[JPN] Minato Mirai Cosmo World Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 08094 | Brave | 8/9/2014
[JPN] Minato Mirai Captain Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 08094 | Impish | 8/9/2014
[JPN] Minato Mirai Landmark Tower Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 08094 | Brave | 8/10/2014