• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Alright are you able to trade now for the shaymin

I cannot at the moment however I will be ready within minutes :)

Hey :) There's quite a bit I want from your collection(25 from the first box so far). But I dont want to get ahead of myself and list of all it in case you're not interested. I have a shop here:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?626989-DryBones-Event-Shop

Could you let me know if there's anything you want? Thanks!

Oh yes I have posted multiple times in your shop in the past but that was many months ago! I will check out your shop and let you know, thank you for posting!

let me know about the thundurus if/when you can.

Will do ^^

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Long time no see Alexis! I'm hoping you can help me obtain these two mons even though they aren't on your list. (Least I don't believe I saw them) I've tried other places but, no luck. Anyway,

LF: Female Adamant HA Weedle or Beedrill in a Premier Ball. I also need another one in a Nest Ball. Ivs/evs/moves don't matter to me for this mon'(s).

FT: Anything listed in my trade shop just about (including the items). PM me if you wish to trade/need further details. Link to trade shop in my sig. (Note: shop is still closed but list of what I have is there)
I can clone for you just for this trade :3
I can obtain these Pokemon however it is going to take some time as I only have 3 badges in Alpha Sapphire but I can do this for you in Pokemon X if ud like :3
I don't care from which game they come from albeit, obtaining HA Weedle or Beedrill is not so easy since in X/Y Weedle can only be found on Y Santalune Forest & X Route 2, Santalune Forest & I doubt you can get a HA one from these places and only bred in ORAS while Kakuna can be found at these locations http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/014.shtml though other than friend safari I doubt you can get a HA Kakuna however it doesn't have a HA that's visibly shown and thus the fastest way to know if you caught a HA Kakuna is to evolve it into Beedrill which can only be obtained in all 4 games through evolving. I don't mind the Weedle or Beedrill coming from a different gen game than these 4 as long as it's legit, not RNG'd and has all that I need it to have above, the first one I need is the Premier Ball one, followed by the Nest Ball one but for now just focus on & worry about the Premier Ball one as I found someone who has a HA Weedle in a Nest ball and will attempt to trade with them for her. The problem is, I need for the Weedle or Beedrill to have all I listed which won't be easy to obtain in XY/ORAS.
EDIT: What I meant by I don't mind it being from 5th or below gen is, I don't mind you using a mon from those games to breed the mon in XY/ORAS (Since balls can only be passed down in 6th gen) as long as no illegal or rng'd mon was used to do this. Sorry for any confusion there.

Last edited: