• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Do you do clonebacks, and if you do, would you trade events for Cloning services?

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hello there. I'm interested in a couple of your IV bred pokemon:

Teddiursa
Pickup, Quick Feet | HA: Honey Gather
Egg: Fake Tears, Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch
Also in Moon Balls

Krabby
Hyper Cutter, Shell Armor | HA: Sheer Force
Egg: Tickle, Haze, Agility, Knock Off
Also in Lure Balls

Plusle
Plus | HA: Lightning Rod
Egg: Sweet Kiss, Discharge, Wish, Sing
Also in Friend balls

Hippopotas
Sand Stream | HA: Not Available
Egg: Body Slam, Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Also available in Dream balls

I'd like Teddy to be female in a Moon Ball but the rest of them I'd rather take male because I'm mostly interested in the eggmoves. Would obviously love perfect 5iv spread but that's not too important, I can always do that myself later. If you're willing to do natures then Adamant on the first 2, Modest/Timid on Plusle and Impish/Careful on Hippopotas, but again I can do that myself too.

I can offer a lot of IV bred pokemon, I'd post them here but it's a very long list so I'll kindly ask you to take a look at my shop (link in sig). Everything in the first spoiler I can trade right away and would prefer you choose from there, but I can also breed something from the second ot third spoiler if you so wish. Let me know if you see something interesting and are willing to trade. :)

Autobot N

Or Exp share ;) or catching a pokemon while its in the party now gives out exp

My apologies, showered ect. but im back online, Ill add you too and hopefully see you online soon!

Yea, that must be it, as I needed those two to get their trio masters.

Anyway, do you have the HA Unova Starters? I could get you a few more of N's pokemon for some clones (Contrary Serperior with Leaf Storm would be kick butt).

Galux

Hi I have sum2013 giratina and palkia both UT im from Australia so im not sure if thateans they are international if yes would you be able to trade me a shaymin for one of them? Pm if yes thanks :)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello there. I'm interested in a couple of your IV bred pokemon:

Teddiursa
Pickup, Quick Feet | HA: Honey Gather
Egg: Fake Tears, Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch
Also in Moon Balls

Krabby
Hyper Cutter, Shell Armor | HA: Sheer Force
Egg: Tickle, Haze, Agility, Knock Off
Also in Lure Balls

Plusle
Plus | HA: Lightning Rod
Egg: Sweet Kiss, Discharge, Wish, Sing
Also in Friend balls

Hippopotas
Sand Stream | HA: Not Available
Egg: Body Slam, Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Also available in Dream balls

I'd like Teddy to be female in a Moon Ball but the rest of them I'd rather take male because I'm mostly interested in the eggmoves. Would obviously love perfect 5iv spread but that's not too important, I can always do that myself later. If you're willing to do natures then Adamant on the first 2, Modest/Timid on Plusle and Impish/Careful on Hippopotas, but again I can do that myself too.

I can offer a lot of IV bred pokemon, I'd post them here but it's a very long list so I'll kindly ask you to take a look at my shop (link in sig). Everything in the first spoiler I can trade right away and would prefer you choose from there, but I can also breed something from the second ot third spoiler if you so wish. Let me know if you see something interesting and are willing to trade. :)

Okay I will be busy tonight and tomorrow with your request :3 as soon as I get close to done I will take a look at your shop and request pokemon too ^^

Yea, that must be it, as I needed those two to get their trio masters.

Anyway, do you have the HA Unova Starters? I could get you a few more of N's pokemon for some clones (Contrary Serperior with Leaf Storm would be kick butt).

I am still looking for the event serperior myself :3

Hi I have sum2013 giratina and palkia both UT im from Australia so im not sure if thateans they are international if yes would you be able to trade me a shaymin for one of them? Pm if yes thanks :)

wish you still had giratina D:

Can you trade today OR tomorrow?

I can trade today, tomorrow and the next day :D

piemaster924000

Finals make me cry
hellur friend

Miss Alexis

Pokemon Species: Shaymin
Nickname: SHAYMIN
OT: Oblivia
OT Gender: Its just white
IDno: 03060
Shiny: No
EV's: It was clear when I received it.
IV's: All 6 are 31
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: It lined up just fine here with what all sites I checked said it should have at that point.
Level Caught at: Doesn't say. I think I got it at 30.
Current Level: 100
Stats: HP 342, Attack 212, Def 236, SP Attack 328, SP Def 236, Speed 299
Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Jhoto region.
Egg?: N/A
Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball
Any other notes?: I just want to make sure before I go offering it for something. It looks legit, but feels too good to be true.

Hacked, a real one would have a de-CAPSLOCKed "nickname" when transferred to 6th gen.

So after a simple hack-check performed both by Arbalest and lchestnut81, it has been determed that event Pokemon transferred onto Gen 6 that still carry an ALL CAPS name are hacks. Because during transfer:

SHAYMIN ---> Shaymin -True Event
SHAYMIN ---> SHAYMIN -!Reported Hack

The following were stricken in my event list:
[ENG] Oblivia SHAYMIN -Lv30 | ID No. 03060 | Modest | Growth, Magical Leaf, Leech Seed, Synthesis
[ENG] LEVEL 50 (PCNYc) WAILORD -Lv50 | ID No. 00806 | Gentle | Water Pulse, Mist, Rest, Water Spout

Autobot N

Okay I will be busy tonight and tomorrow with your request :3 as soon as I get close to done I will take a look at your shop and request pokemon too ^^

I am still looking for the event serperior myself :3

wish you still had giratina D:

I can trade today, tomorrow and the next day :D

Ah. I guess I might do some wonder trading to see if I'm lucky enough to get a HA Snivy.

ohjeezitskim

Hi! I'm interested in your;
[JPN] Pokescrap Shaymin -Lv15 | ID No. 12014 | Bold | 12/21/2014

I can offer the Contrary Serperior Event, UT, Lax nature
Or a timid phantom force Darkrai w/ 4 perfect IVs in HP/SpA/SpD/Speed
(which is so close to being perfect, it hurts lol)

The only thing about the Serperior, which I'm sure you know since you have other 6th gen events,
is that his name is in English. I made sure to message people on the hack-check thread
to see if it was possible and it is! A Japanese player, who chose their language as English
in the beginning of the game will cause 6th gen JPN events to download with the English names

if you were interested in both, I can surely find another event.

Miss Alexis

Hi! I'm interested in your;
[JPN] Pokescrap Shaymin -Lv15 | ID No. 12014 | Bold | 12/21/2014

I can offer the Contrary Serperior Event, UT, Lax nature
Or a timid phantom force Darkrai w/ 4 perfect IVs in HP/SpA/SpD/Speed
(which is so close to being perfect, it hurts lol)

The only thing about the Serperior, which I'm sure you know since you have other 6th gen events,
is that his name is in English. I made sure to message people on the hack-check thread
to see if it was possible and it is! A Japanese player, who chose their language as English
in the beginning of the game will cause 6th gen JPN events to download with the English names

if you were interested in both, I can surely find another event.

oh jeez its just kim :D
How are youuu :3 yes I am very interested in the serperior, but what is the ID number for the darkrai you are offering? Depending on the ID no., I may be interested!
Also was it you with the German events?

ohjeezitskim

oh jeez its just kim :D
How are youuu :3 yes I am very interested in the serperior, but what is the ID number for the darkrai you are offering? Depending on the ID no., I may be interested!
Also was it you with the German events?

I'm a well, thanks! Hope you are as well!
And I believe it's the darkrai you already have, just thought I'd offer it because it the best nature to use for
competitive battling on darkrai, and with his good IV spread makes him a good contender lol Events with good IVs make me happy! haha!
His ID is I BELIEVE 04194. I'm having him cloned at the moment from DT's shop so I don't currently have him in my possession.
Same with Serperior. So I won't be able to trade right away. But DT said she should have them done sometime today. I don't want to rush her at all lol

Miss Alexis

I'm a well, thanks! Hope you are as well!
And I believe it's the darkrai you already have, just thought I'd offer it because it the best nature to use for
competitive battling on darkrai, and with his good IV spread makes him a good contender lol Events with good IVs make me happy! haha!
His ID is I BELIEVE 04194. I'm having him cloned at the moment from DT's shop so I don't currently have him in my possession.
Same with Serperior. So I won't be able to trade right away. But DT said she should have them done sometime today. I don't want to rush her at all lol

Okay and when we make trades again, I dont mind cloning and trading back for you :3

ohjeezitskim

Okay and when we make trades again, I dont mind cloning and trading back for you :3

Ooooh thank you :3 that's kind of you to offer ^^
Were you interested in the Darkrai, btw?
Or are you waiting to see when I get the actual ID number haha

I'll be sure to PM/Post here? (Which ever you'd prefer)
when I have them back with me from DT!