• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Ooooh thank you :3 that's kind of you to offer ^^
Were you interested in the Darkrai, btw?
Or are you waiting to see when I get the actual ID number haha

I'll be sure to PM/Post here? (Which ever you'd prefer)
when I have them back with me from DT!

Yes I am interested in the darkrai I think it is the one I have too but a competitive one is nice too ^^
And yes I prefer a post over vm/pm so I can keep this shop alive :3 thanks again!

ohjeezitskim

Yes I am interested in the darkrai I think it is the one I have too but a competitive one is nice too ^^
And yes I prefer a post over vm/pm so I can keep this shop alive :3 thanks again!

Okay! Then for the Darkrai I'd be interested in;
[KOR] Wishing Star Jirachi -Lv5 | ID No. 08144 | 8/27/2014 | Lax

And I'll let you know as soon as I have them ready to trade ^^
Thank you~!

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Requesting

Oddish 5IV Friend Ball, female modest nature, and if egg moves then all the better. non HA.

Krabby 5IV female
Any Ability/whatever nature you can breed via everstone
Egg: Tickle, Haze, Agility, Knock Off
Lure Ball

Lapras 5IV female
Any Ability/whatever nature you can breed via everstone
Egg: Future Sight, Dragon Pulse, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power
Lure Ball

Phanpy 5IV female Adamant nature non HA
Egg: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter, Head Smash
Heavy Ball

NOTE: I may need for these mons to have a specific nature, so, what nature do they have and can you do a specific nature for any/all of them? Also, as for their ability, I'm not sure at this time which of the abilities I want, though I know they can't have HA due to being in an Apricorn ball which is fine with me, anyway,, can you do a specific ability as well?

Offering
Once again, anything listed in my shop, as for 5IV, if you're looking for a certain mon, name it, and if I have it, I'll post it's details.

Last edited:

MokKish

Breeding Enthustiast
Hi there, just thought I'd stop by and ask if you know what you'll want in return for the 4 'mons I requested? Would just like to know if I need to breed something too etc :)

Miss Alexis

Requesting

Oddish 5IV Friend Ball, female, and if egg moves then all the better.

Krabby 5IV female
Hyper Cutter, Shell Armor |
Lure Ball

Lapras 5IV female
Water Absorb, Shell Armor
Egg: Future Sight, Dragon Pulse, Freeze-Dry, Ancient Power
Lure Ball

Phanpy 5 IV female
Egg: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter, Head Smash
Heavy Ball

NOTE: I may need for these mons to have a specific nature, so, what nature do they have and can you do a specific nature for any/all of them? Also, as for their ability, I'm not sure at this time which of the abilities I want, though I know they can't have HA due to being in an Apricorn ball which is fine with me, anyway,, can you do a specific ability as well?

Offering
Once again, anything listed in my shop, as for 5IV, if you're looking for a certain mon, name it, and if I have it, I'll post it's details.

Hi again Miss Eclair and thank you for coming by my shop once again ^^
Yes I noted that my 5IV Tab was really hard to read so I have some major construction and editing to do to it :p
Yes I accept this request, and yes you may choose specific natures and abilities to each pokemon as long as it is not an HA since they are not available for Apricorn Balls :3
Also note that this may take me up to 2 or more weeks to complete as these four Pokemon need specific results in various areas.
I went through your shop quite a few times, can you get 5IV Pokemon of your Apricorn caught Pokemon as well as your HA Pokemon?

Miss Alexis

I'm talking about me here. Contrary Serperior with Leaf Storm would kick butt. Not as OP as Aerialate Mega Salamence with Thrash, mind you, but still awesome.

I may be getting one here pretty quickly, would you like me to let you know? Also do you perhaps have a list on untouched events that you are willing to trade?

Hi there, just thought I'd stop by and ask if you know what you'll want in return for the 4 'mons I requested? Would just like to know if I need to breed something too etc :)

Yes I'll re-edit my post as soon as I look :)

Miss Alexis

Hello there. I'm interested in a couple of your IV bred pokemon:

Teddiursa
Pickup, Quick Feet | HA: Honey Gather
Egg: Fake Tears, Play Rough, Close Combat, Crunch
Also in Moon Balls

Krabby
Hyper Cutter, Shell Armor | HA: Sheer Force
Also in Lure Balls

Plusle
Plus | HA: Lightning Rod
Egg: Sweet Kiss, Discharge, Wish, Sing
Also in Friend balls

Hippopotas
Sand Stream | HA: Not Available
Egg: Body Slam, Curse, Slack Off, Whirlwind
Also available in Dream balls

I'd like Teddy to be female in a Moon Ball but the rest of them I'd rather take male because I'm mostly interested in the eggmoves. Would obviously love perfect 5iv spread but that's not too important, I can always do that myself later. If you're willing to do natures then Adamant on the first 2, Modest/Timid on Plusle and Impish/Careful on Hippopotas, but again I can do that myself too.

I can offer a lot of IV bred pokemon, I'd post them here but it's a very long list so I'll kindly ask you to take a look at my shop (link in sig). Everything in the first spoiler I can trade right away and would prefer you choose from there, but I can also breed something from the second ot third spoiler if you so wish. Let me know if you see something interesting and are willing to trade. :)

Just letting you know it may take up to 2 weeks for me to complete this request as I have to freshly breed all those for you and then get the right stats and combinations.
I am interested in these 4 if possible:

Tepig, Adamant, Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
Eggmoves Heavy Slam, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Yawn
Thick Fat 1 males

Cottonee, Bold, Dream Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Eggmoves Worry Seed, Encore, Switcheroo, Memento
Prankster female

Karrablast, Brave, Dream Ball
31/31/31/x/31/0
Eggmoves Megahorn, Knock Off, Pursuit, Drill Run
Shed Skin female

Elgyem, Quiet, Dream Ball
31/x/31/31/31/0
Eggmove Disable, Guard Swap, Nasty Plot, Skill Swap
Analytic 1 male (Requesting female version of this)

Autobot N

I may be getting one here pretty quickly, would you like me to let you know? Also do you perhaps have a list on untouched events that you are willing to trade?

Yes I'll re-edit my post as soon as I look :)

Really the only untouched event that I know I have is an USA Shiny Beldum that I was saving for a friend. I could probably catch some more of N's Pokemon and bank 'em to Omega Ruby to trade.

Miss Alexis

Really the only untouched event that I know I have is an USA Shiny Beldum that I was saving for a friend. I could probably catch some more of N's Pokemon and bank 'em to Omega Ruby to trade.

Oh okay and I already have my own USA Shiny Beldum so thats okay :3 But yes I will be interested in some of Ns Pokemon since I do not own Black2 or White 2 myself

Autobot N

Oh okay and I already have my own USA Shiny Beldum so thats okay :3 But yes I will be interested in some of Ns Pokemon since I do not own Black2 or White 2 myself

There is a page about them on the B2/W2 page. You can go there and choose the ones you want.