• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Do you have the US Serperior yet? I have two (I have both OR and AS), and I could give you one of those (Or a few of N's Pokemon) for the NZ Manaphy.

Yes I got it a few hours ago :p I suggest you keep yours untouched and clone it for more events :3 I am still interested in a number of N's Pokemon

Awesome! When can you trade I won't be able to trade until later today, unfortunately

That is fine I will be in school all day today

Autobot N

Yes I got it a few hours ago :p I suggest you keep yours untouched and clone it for more events :3 I am still interested in a number of N's Pokemon

That is fine I will be in school all day today

I just restarted my Y yesterday, so I will be focusing on that for a while. But I will try to remember to go back and get N's other pokemon. Also, does it matter if they all have the same OT? The Sigilyph I traded you was caught on my first file, where as I started a new file a couple months back, so they would have a different OT than the Sigilyph (but I could just trade you a new one).

starrybluecat

I have these
Loveball shinx
Lure ball horsea
Dream ball gligar
Diveball anorith
Dreamball slowpoke

If you don't have those let me know so I can pick something out

Kinda hard to navigate through your spoilers a bit

I'm not sure if you keep your list constantly updated or not
Don't forget to add that geodude :3

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

I just restarted my Y yesterday, so I will be focusing on that for a while. But I will try to remember to go back and get N's other pokemon. Also, does it matter if they all have the same OT? The Sigilyph I traded you was caught on my first file, where as I started a new file a couple months back, so they would have a different OT than the Sigilyph (but I could just trade you a new one).

Wouldnt N's Pokemon have N's OT?

This weekend, yes ^^
I'll more than likely have the Samurott cloned by then too :3

If you need me to do clones and tradebacks I can do that as well!

I have these
Loveball shinx
Lure ball horsea
Dream ball gligar
Diveball anorith
Dreamball slowpoke

If you don't have those let me know so I can pick something out

Kinda hard to navigate through your spoilers a bit

I'm not sure if you keep your list constantly updated or not
Don't forget to add that geodude :3

I havent updated my list for a few days now but I am interested in that loveball shinx and lure ball horsea if they are both female :)
And how do you think I could fix my layout? Possibly removing the spoilers from Bankball and 5IVmon completely?

starrybluecat

I havent updated my list for a few days now but I am interested in that loveball shinx and lure ball horsea if they are both female :)
And how do you think I could fix my layout? Possibly removing the spoilers from Bankball and 5IVmon completely?

I think you should just put all bank ball Pokemon in one spoiler, including dream ball ones.

The code thing makes everything tiny and its kinda hard to read it, or at least for me.

Yes, they're female :)

Could I have friend ball heracross and lure ball marill please?

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, feel free to take your time on those XD pokemon. Gonna be testing my luck on 5th gen MM'ing for the next week, so I probably won't "need" them until early-mid feb.

Autobot N

Wouldnt N's Pokemon have N's OT?

If you need me to do clones and tradebacks I can do that as well!

Oh. Sorry, had a brain fart moment there.

Miss Alexis

I think you should just put all bank ball Pokemon in one spoiler, including dream ball ones.

The code thing makes everything tiny and its kinda hard to read it, or at least for me.

Yes, they're female :)

Could I have friend ball heracross and lure ball marill please?

Yes you may :3 also what do you think of my Bankball post now that I got rid of the spoiler?

Yeah, feel free to take your time on those XD pokemon. Gonna be testing my luck on 5th gen MM'ing for the next week, so I probably won't "need" them until early-mid feb.

I cant promise you that I will have a 3rd Gen game and DS Lite by then to transfer 3: but I can keep you updated on when I purchase these, ect.

Oh. Sorry, had a brain fart moment there.

Lmao its okay :p

ThisIsPatrick

Hi I'm interested in your 10th Ani English Charizard.

I can offer a Shiny Shelgon, Shiny JPN Patrat or a Shiny Yamna, ID be willing to do a 2 for 1 since I know how valuable 3rd gen events are.

Great shop btw!

Mye

Someone has to win..
If it'll be too much of a hassle then don't worry about them. Those moves may be cool (especially baton pass beedrill), but it'd make no sense to have you go out of your way and spend r-l cash just for two pkmn.

In other news, I'm thinking of trying out "cloning", as I have a few shinies (specifically eevees) that I've wanted to try with different movesets/spreads. Not sure if you'd have a use for it (whether it be cloning services or free shinies in general), at the very least it'd save me a ton of time getting you all those h/a pokemon I was gonna send your way.

Miss Alexis

Hi I'm interested in your 10th Ani English Charizard.

I can offer a Shiny Shelgon, Shiny JPN Patrat or a Shiny Yamna, ID be willing to do a 2 for 1 since I know how valuable 3rd gen events are.

Great shop btw!

Thank you and yes this sounds fair :3

If it'll be too much of a hassle then don't worry about them. Those moves may be cool (especially baton pass beedrill), but it'd make no sense to have you go out of your way and spend r-l cash just for two pkmn.

In other news, I'm thinking of trying out "cloning", as I have a few shinies (specifically eevees) that I've wanted to try with different movesets/spreads. Not sure if you'd have a use for it (whether it be cloning services or free shinies in general), at the very least it'd save me a ton of time getting you all those h/a pokemon I was gonna send your way.

Its not too much of a hassle I just have to wait a lil bit more time to get enough money to get the 2 items :p I still plan on transferring all the XD Pokemon to my Pokebank, I am not sure when just yet.
I make special exceptions for cloning so I dont see a problem with this at all :)

Miss Alexis

You're welcome :)

My FC is 2852-9641-5180

Would you be able to trade tomorrow?

Still don't like the code thing but it looks way better :3
I'm gonna breed those two for you
I'll tell you when I'm done

I have the code in so my posts don't overlay my pages or posts :( it would be scary to see all what I have to offer and what I want without codes and spoilers.. Any other options?