• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hi. I don't know if you have a forum of something to fill out.

Things I want:
1.) Any event Victini (no preference)
2.) Pokemon Center Distribution: Halloween White Gengar
[JPN] Halloween Shiny Gengar -Lv25 | ID No. 09134 | 9/13/2014 | Modest

Things I have:
1.) Movie 11 Shaymin
2.) Ash Pikachu (I need you to just clone it because I only have the one)

Thanks!

Hello sir and thank you for stopping by my shop!
Unfortunately I have those, but if you want those for pokedex or competitive reasons, I'll work out a trade with you that does not involve events. Do you have any shinies? Perhaps any 5IV bred Pokemon?

shinymankey

Crobat Master
Hello sir and thank you for stopping by my shop!
Unfortunately I have those, but if you want those for pokedex or competitive reasons, I'll work out a trade with you that does not involve events. Do you have any shinies? Perhaps any 5IV bred Pokemon?

I don't think I have anything you want. Thanks anyway!

SecretBlueHero

Shiny Hunter
Hey, sorry about the lateness on the trade, I Finally started AS the other day and I've been trying like crazy to breed my shiny team which I have one more shiny to breed :) but anyways I still have the same IGN just let me know when you'll be on I'll be on tonight :)

Last edited: