• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

maka87

Hi I am looking for Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 suicune, impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 landorus, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 thundurus (all hoenn/kalos born)

I have numerous shiny and/or iv bred pokemon to trade, including charizard, charmander, darmanitan, donphan, darkrai, groudon, slowbro, ditto.. please help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Can do. I said Tuesday just because today is going to be a long day (school).

However, I might wait until the HA Tyrunt is released.

Whenever you are ready :3

Hi I am looking for Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 suicune, impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 landorus, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 thundurus (all hoenn/kalos born)

I have numerous shiny and/or iv bred pokemon to trade, including charizard, charmander, darmanitan, donphan, darkrai, groudon, slowbro, ditto.. please help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Sorry I do not have those 5-6IV Legendaries :(

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Hi, I'm interested in many of your 5IV Pokemon, particularly:
-Vulpix
-Poliwag
-Abra
-Dratini
-Gligar
-Elekid
-Magby
-Aron
-Trapinch
-Shuppet
-Chimchar
-Larvesta

I'm willing to trade the following (all have 5IVs):
-Magikarp
-Sneasel
-Larvitar
-Sableye
-Rotom
-Drilbur
-Cottonee
-Litwick
-Durant
-Froakie
-Skrelp
-Klefki

Also, if you could put your Pokemon in custom balls, that would be awesome.

Hopefully we can make a deal. :)

Miss Alexis

Hi, I'm interested in many of your 5IV Pokemon, particularly:
-Vulpix
-Poliwag
-Abra
-Dratini
-Gligar
-Elekid
-Magby
-Aron
-Trapinch
-Shuppet
-Chimchar
-Larvesta

I'm willing to trade the following (all have 5IVs):
-Magikarp
-Sneasel
-Larvitar
-Sableye
-Rotom
-Drilbur
-Cottonee
-Litwick
-Durant
-Froakie
-Skrelp
-Klefki

Also, if you could put your Pokemon in custom balls, that would be awesome.

Hopefully we can make a deal. :)

With a huge request like that idk how long itll be before I will finish. I already have magikarp, sableye, froakie and skrelp do you have anything else to offer?

DarkForce

Unknown Trainer
Ok that's fine, in that case I'll forego Poliwag, Abra, Trapinch, and Larvesta

Tactical Squirtle

Not holding my breath, but do you have a shiny Drillbur with great IV's? (didn't see it listed), also interested in HA Poliwag 5 IV: Swift Swim.

Have a few 5 and 6 iv pokemon up for trade. Ill update with a list when I have time.

Miss Alexis

You just had to do that, didn't you. lol And I'm back, as for the mix up, np as it did work out. :)

Before I make any requests, I'd like a certain mon you have but I'll need you to add 4 egg moves to her, so, let me know if you can do this or not?

Fast Ball
Dratini female 5IV Adamant
Shed Skin
Dragon Dance l Dragon Rush l Extreme Speed l Iron Tail

If you can, I'm requesting her in addition to the below mons, if not, then just the below mons will do.

Level Ball female 5IV Adamant

;056; Mankey
Vital Spirit
Egg: Focus Energy, Night Slash, Encore, Close Combat

---------------------

These mons I'd also like, but I would rather do these mons as a separate trade from the above, you know, 1st come then 2nd come, that way I figure I won't have to wait as long for the ones I want the most. :)

Love Ball female 5IV
Caterpie
Shield Dust

Moon ball Meowth 5IV female
Technician
Egg: Foul Play, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Amnesia

Moon ball Venonat female 5IV
Compound Eyes
Egg: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility, Toxic Spikes

Lastly, do you have any Johto starters in balls beside Poke? And, do you have any of the new HA gen 5 final starter forms ut that you can trade me?

My offer is still the same as last time, though, I can also trade a 4IV female Charmander in a ball besides poke and I think she has 4 egg moves, if this helps make some of the lastly questions possible to trade for that is, if not, I'd rather hold onto her for something special. Edit: She's in a Luxury ball, Dragon dance, Crunch, Outrage & Ancient power. Jolly, Blaze ability.

My apologies for the long wait, the usual excuse; school, homework, workshops, working and McDonalds, ext :p
But I am finally done with this request and ready to trade the 5Pokemon as requested!

Miss Alexis

Ok that's fine, in that case I'll forego Poliwag, Abra, Trapinch, and Larvesta

That sounds great so you don't mind anything else as long as you get these Pokemon in 5iv format correct?

Are the ivs in attack and speed and sp.attack

No this ones IVs are in HP, Defense and Special Defense

Not holding my breath, but do you have a shiny Drillbur with great IV's? (didn't see it listed), also interested in HA Poliwag 5 IV: Swift Swim.

Have a few 5 and 6 iv pokemon up for trade. Ill update with a list when I have time.

I do not have a shiny drilbur but I do have a 5iv ha poliwag :)

So these

loveball pidgey
loveball cleffa or clefairy
moonball delibird
nestball chickorita

For your

Moon ball teddiursa
Love ball mawile
Fast ball pichu
Heavy ball phanpy

Not interested in the ones I last listed?

Yes I am very interested in the last list too

starrybluecat

That sounds great so you don't mind anything else as long as you get these Pokemon in 5iv format correct?

No this ones IVs are in HP, Defense and Special Defense

I do not have a shiny drilbur but I do have a 5iv ha poliwag :)

Yes I am very interested in the last list too

Which ones did you want? Also yesterday I got dream ball farfetchd and level ball sudowoodo

parasol_lady

Hi, there! XD I'm just wondering if your want-lists are updated because I have some of the mons you're looking for :3 Would you be interested on a trade?

3rd GEN
[JPN] Spite Absol -Lv5 | ????? | Scratch, Leer, Spite
[JPN] Iron Defense Bagon -Lv5 | ????? | Rage, Bite, Iron Defense
[JPN] Mud Sport Corsola -Lv5 | Tackle, Mud Sport
[JPN] Sapporo Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50701 | Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
[JPN] GW Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50425 | Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
[JPN] Yokohama Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50319 | ThunderShock, Growl, Thunder Wave
[JPN] Pokemon Sunday Wobbuffet -Lv5 | ID No. 50701 | Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond
[JPN] Festa Metang -Lv30 | ID No. 02005 | Take Down, Confusion, Metal Claw, Refresh

5th GEN
Powerful Tag Pokémon
[JPN] Powerful Lucario -Lv50 | ID No.06012 | Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw
[JPN] Powerful Whimsicott -Lv50 | ID No. 06012 | Swagger, Giga Drain, Beat Up, Helping Hand
[JPN] Powerful Ninetails -Lv50 | ID No. 05072 | Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Psyshock, Will-O-wisp

Train Station
[JPN] Salamence -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Aerial Ace
[JPN] Metagross -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Hammer Arm
[JPN] Ludicolo -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Fake Out, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Giga Drain
[JPN] Milotic -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Recover, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
[JPN] Walrein -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Ice Beam, Surf, Hail, Sheer Cold
[JPN] Sceptile -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Rock Slide
[JPN] Blaziken -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge
[JPN] Swampert -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Earthquake, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm

Miss Alexis

Hi, there! XD I'm just wondering if your want-lists are updated because I have some of the mons you're looking for :3 Would you be interested on a trade?

3rd GEN
[JPN] Spite Absol -Lv5 | ????? | Scratch, Leer, Spite
[JPN] Iron Defense Bagon -Lv5 | ????? | Rage, Bite, Iron Defense
[JPN] Mud Sport Corsola -Lv5 | Tackle, Mud Sport
[JPN] Sapporo Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50701 | Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
[JPN] GW Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50425 | Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
[JPN] Yokohama Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 50319 | ThunderShock, Growl, Thunder Wave
[JPN] Pokemon Sunday Wobbuffet -Lv5 | ID No. 50701 | Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond
[JPN] Festa Metang -Lv30 | ID No. 02005 | Take Down, Confusion, Metal Claw, Refresh

5th GEN
Powerful Tag Pokémon
[JPN] Powerful Lucario -Lv50 | ID No.06012 | Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw
[JPN] Powerful Whimsicott -Lv50 | ID No. 06012 | Swagger, Giga Drain, Beat Up, Helping Hand
[JPN] Powerful Ninetails -Lv50 | ID No. 05072 | Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Psyshock, Will-O-wisp

Train Station
[JPN] Salamence -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Aerial Ace
[JPN] Metagross -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Hammer Arm
[JPN] Ludicolo -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Fake Out, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Giga Drain
[JPN] Milotic -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Recover, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
[JPN] Walrein -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Ice Beam, Surf, Hail, Sheer Cold
[JPN] Sceptile -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Rock Slide
[JPN] Blaziken -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge
[JPN] Swampert -Lv50 | ID No. 03172 | Earthquake, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm

I am very interested in all these, go ahead and pick out some events that you would like :3

parasol_lady

Sorry for the late reply! >_< you have a lot of mons that I want. XD
I'm hoping I can trade for these mons, though:

3rd GEN: 7
[ENG] Pokemon Box (PCNYd) Seviper -Lv30 | ID No. 00002 | Quiet | Poison Tail, Screech, Glare, Crunch
[ENG] Pokemon Box Swablu -Lv5 | Gentle | Peck, Growl, False Swipe

[JPN] Pokepark Meowth -Lv5 | ID No. 50318 | Adamant | Scratch, Growl
[JPN] Mud Sport Psyduck -Lv5 | ID No. 28713 | Bold | Water Sport, Scratch, Tail Whip, Mud Sport
[JPN] Feather Dance Taillow -Lv5 | ID No. 51493 | Adamant | Growl, Peck, Focus Energy, Feather Dance
[JPN] Rollout Skitty -Lv5 | ID No. 51493 | Modest | Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Rollout
[JPN] E-Card Mareep -Lv37 | ID No. 08756 | Mild | Thunder, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Cotton Spore

4th GEN: 10
[KOR] Pokemon Lover Manaphy -Lv50 | ID No. 03121 | Impish | Aqua Ring, Water Pulse, Water Sport, Heart Swap
[KOR] Summer Festival Milotic -Lv50 | ID No. 07210 | Timid | Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind
[KOR] Nintendo of Korea Darkrai -Lv50 | ID No. 09031 | Modest | Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Feint Attack, Nighmare
[KOR] Goone's Scizor -Lv50 | ID No. 01070 | Adamant | X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Agility

[JPN] Ryuuta's Magikarp -Lv4 | ID No. 12226 | Modest | Splash
[JPN] Pokemon Center Meowth -Lv10 | ID No. 03209 | Jolly | Fake Out, Pay Day, Assist, Scratch
[JPN] Pokemon Center Eevee -Lv10 | ID No. 12068 | Lonely | Covet, Bite, Helping Hand, Attract

[ENG] PKTOPIA Pikachu -Lv10 | ID No. 06257 | Hardy | Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave
[ENG] PKTOPIA Electrivire -Lv50 | ID No. 06257 | Adamant | Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Earthquake
[ENG] PKTOPIA Magmortar -Lv50 | ID No. 06257 | Modest | Flamethrower, Psychic, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam

5th GEN: 2
[KOR] Movie12 Keldeo -Lv15 | ID No. 12192 | Timid | Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubble Beam
[JPN] 2010 Birthday Audino -Lv30 | ID No. 11040 | Calm | Heal Pulse, Helping Hand, Refresh, Double Slap

Would you be available to trade in three hours? Still in Uni at the moment >_<
Can I send you a PM when I get home? :3

EDIT: at home now. XD I'll be online for the few hours so if you can be online, maybe we can trade? :3

Last edited: