• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
I'm ready whenever you are now. So many male Growlithe, now I have 3 more 5IV flawless for... something. xD

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hahaha! You know how it goes with event trading. XD I will never trade a mon that I know for a fact is a hack but since I get my mons from trades I can never be 100% sure. If you ever find any red flags from the mons you get from me, though - just tell me and I will give you a full refund and replacement from my list. That's my trading guarantee :3

I'm available to trade now if you are. XD

I'll be getting online in about 10 or 20 minutes hope you are on then :)

I'm ready whenever you are now. So many male Growlithe, now I have 3 more 5IV flawless for... something. xD

Unfortunately I wont get started until my trade is complete with Parasol_Lady

parasol_lady

Alright - copy that. XD getting your mons ready now and then I'll meet you online in-game! :3

parasol_lady

I wanted to note that the croagunk, banette and mamoswine I obtained myself back when I was 15 :) They even have my old OT from Black!

Aww! :3 It's great to have mons that has been with you for the longest time! XD
I'm online now - just send me a trade when you're ready?

By the way, there's another comp. coming up and I'm thinking of joining but I'm still on the fence about it since I really have zero idea on how competitions work. (>_<) My in-game team is literally just my four favourite mons all together (plus two HM slaves that I'm too lazy to take out) and definitely know they have no cooperation whatsoever going on. hahaha! XD

Miss Alexis

Aww! :3 It's great to have mons that has been with you for the longest time! XD
I'm online now - just send me a trade when you're ready?

By the way, there's another comp. coming up and I'm thinking of joining but I'm still on the fence about it since I really have zero idea on how competitions work. (>_<) My in-game team is literally just my four favourite mons all together (plus two HM slaves that I'm too lazy to take out) and definitely know they have no cooperation whatsoever going on. hahaha! XD

I just came online and am now proposing a trade request :3
Online competitions work like regular Pokemon battles, having 6 Pokemon on you with 3 to use per battle, and depending on the rules of the tournament, you may be limited to certain Pokemon

-EDIT:: I forgot to mention for some reason I have Arceus tagged as a JPN pokemon when it is actually [ENG] and I obtained it :3

Last edited:

parasol_lady

The next Battle Competition has been announced. This competition is called the Dragon Cup and is only for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire and is a Double Battle. In this competition, the rules are National Pokédex with you having to have at least one Dragon-type Pokémon in your team. You can also use up to two of the following: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie. Registration runs from March 12th until March 20th while the competition runs from March 20th to March 23rd.

So, correct me please if I got it wrong, but for this comp. it'll be a double battle with six pokemons per team. There should be a dragon-type and you can use at least two legendaries. The fairies are coming. Hahaha! Cute, fluffy, dragon-obliterators. XD

EDIT: Alexis, I think you traded me Bday 2009 Charmander instead of Bday 2009 Chimchar (>_<)

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

So, correct me please if I got it wrong, but for this comp. it'll be a double battle with six pokemons per team. There should be a dragon-type and you can use at least two legendaries. The fairies are coming. Hahaha! Cute, fluffy, dragon-obliterators. XD

EDIT: Alexis, I think you traded me Bday 2009 Charmander instead of Bday 2009 Chimchar (>_<)

Oops :3 as soon as we are done with this trade Ill get chimchar and you can trade me back the charmander :p

Miss Alexis

Would you accept Love Ball Swablu, Dream Ball Misdreavus, and Moon Ball Growlithe for your Moon Ball Sneasel, Moon Ball Teddiursa, and Heavy Ball Larvitar?

Swablu has Hyper Voice, Feather Dance, Roost, and Haze.
Growlithe has Flare Blitz, Crunch, Morning Sun, and Close Combat.
Misdreavus has Growl, Psywave, Skill Swap, and Spite.

KhaosControl if you are still with us I am now starting your request :3 my apologies for the long wait

parasol_lady

Thanks for the trade too! I hope you like the Gather More Pokemon Set as much as I do! XD
I have to go and run errands now but maybe you can coach me about battling next time you're online (and have no pending trade)?
Teach me, masteeeer! XD

Miss Alexis

Thanks for the trade too! I hope you like the Gather More Pokemon Set as much as I do! XD
I have to go and run errands now but maybe you can coach me about battling next time you're online (and have no pending trade)?
Teach me, masteeeer! XD

You are so very welcome please stop by again and trade with me :3

Sure thing. Tell me when you're ready.

I am ready to trade :)

Ginji

Hmm
Yo ^^

I'm interested in these:

Battle of Hoenn HA Tyrunt
[ENG] PGL HA Tyrunt -Lv10 | ID No. 01235 | 2/17/2015 | Naughty

February 2015 Darkrai
[KOR] FEB2015 Darkrai -Lv50 | ID No. 02135 | 2/13/2015 | Jolly

Winter 2015 World Hobby Fair Rayquaza
[JPN] WHF15 Shiny Rayquaza -Lv70 | ID No. 01185 | 1/18/2015 | Modest

What do you want for them?

Monasti

3 for 3 no more or less :3

So I'm trading two event pokemon and a HA Pokemon for three hidden ability pokemon? Doesn't seem fair to me :p I'm putting forward a 5:3 trade; what's your opinion? Unless you list the shinies you have (which I can't seem to find :p)

Miss Alexis

So I'm trading two event pokemon and a HA Pokemon for three hidden ability pokemon? Doesn't seem fair to me :p I'm putting forward a 5:3 trade; what's your opinion? Unless you list the shinies you have (which I can't seem to find :p)

Oops I forgot to list my shinies give me a few minutes and I also obtained a HA Samurott so I no longer need that

Yo ^^

I'm interested in these:

Battle of Hoenn HA Tyrunt
[ENG] PGL HA Tyrunt -Lv10 | ID No. 01235 | 2/17/2015 | Naughty

February 2015 Darkrai
[KOR] FEB2015 Darkrai -Lv50 | ID No. 02135 | 2/13/2015 | Jolly

Winter 2015 World Hobby Fair Rayquaza
[JPN] WHF15 Shiny Rayquaza -Lv70 | ID No. 01185 | 1/18/2015 | Modest

What do you want for them?

Do you still have a shop or a link with a list of your events?

Monasti

How about another darkrai as well? So I trade you two. I just went out and got three more codes :p

Monasti

Ok, just pick as many as you want :) I don't mind doing a big trade. My new list is below:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Nidoran Male
Nidoran Female
Eevee
Kabuto
Porygon
Poliwag
Clefairy
Magikarp
Horsea