• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alexis's XY/ORAS Shop

What can I do different with my shop?

• Your organization and layout are crazy!

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • All these language tags drive me insane!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Are spoilers and codes really necessary?

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Oh your 5IV Pokemon are.. *facepalm

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Your shop is perfect, Miss. :3

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Acually, I have something to say (PM me!)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Interested in a female level ball Starly, can offer a Moon Ball, Female, Eggmoves 3~5 IV Poochyena (I have a lot of them from breeding.)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Thank you too!

Lets trade again soon!

I got Party of the Decade Latios, French top 10 Charizard, Articuno, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, German Alamos Darkrai 0738, Wish Lickitung, Korean Junior Division Hitmontop, Korean Master's division Liepard, Kor 2015 Olleh Charizard, Eng 2015 Olleh Charizard, Party of the Decade Blaziken, German top 10 Distribution Pikachu, . Would you be interested in those?

Yes I plan on updating my thread either today or tomorrow :) So I will let you know if I need any of those or not :)

Interested in a female level ball Starly, can offer a Moon Ball, Female, Eggmoves 3~5 IV Poochyena (I have a lot of them from breeding.)

I accept this offer I will get started as soon as I can :)

DGFT

Hello Miss, just passed by to remind you of our trade. I am still traveling and have no reliable Internet right now, but I will be back to home and able to trade from wenesday on. See ya

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Just dropping in to remind you of our Micle & Griseous for Virizion & Terrakion trade. The Virizion and Terrakion are gathering dust while waiting.

maka87

Hi there

LF: Zapdos (bold,modest or timid ideally) 5ivs missing attack only please or perfect ivs with HP ICE. e.g. 31/31/31/31/31/30 or equivalent for ICE.

I have on offer 4IV shiny Talonflame, shiny shroomish, shiny growlithe, shiny luvdisc

Perfect iv naive/modest froakie, bold friend guard cleffa, HA 5iv bold chikorita, 5iv wide guard mudkip (adamant and modest versions), 5iv growlithe adamant/impish/bold with egg moves.

please let me know via reply here or PM.

thanks

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hey, I'm offering a 5IV modest Love Ball Spoink (female)

What I want is a 5IV Jolly Geodude in a heavy ball

DaMoonWolf

Event collector
I'm interested in your japanese pokemon center jirachi. I can offer a 10ANNIV suicune but it is touched, however. are you interested?

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I don't know if you're still around, but the Micle Berry is no longer necessary. So we can either a) cancel the remaining trade entirely (Micle and Griseous Orb for Virizion and Terrakion), or b) substitute Micle for a spare/duplicated Soul Dew.

I'd appreciate it if you can respond within a week so I can decide what to do with the Legendaries that are gathering dust.

Hey Alexis ,
I just went by GameStop today and received a serial code for the Dragonite event. I would like to trade the code for a pokemon in your shop. Idk which pokemon I want yet but wanted to see if you were interested first. Also I thought you would like the code so you can SR yourself for your preferred nature etc. Jus let me know if your interested. Thanks

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
can I plz get an update on the relicanth plz :) tbh idk what I exactly asked for xD think I asked for impish rock head 31/31/31/x/31/31 and can you nickname it dunkleosteus too plz :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Hey :) I haven't posted here in awhile. I'm looking for the egg move zorua. I can trade you an HA 5IV Roselia. In gonna message you about this, because there's a 99.9% chance I'll forget to check back here.

DGFT

I don't know if you are still around. I already got the pokemon I needed, so we don't have to trade anymore. Thank you so much for your help, and I wish you the best!

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello all and thanks for stopping by my shop, I am currently CLOSED since I havent played my games in such a long time! When I come back as an active member I will let you all know!! Thanks again!! All the best wishes!!!

~Miss Alexis

StainlessSteel

Hey,
I'm interested in all your Japanese trade for evolution events. Could you give me the stats of all (hp, attack, ...)
Do you need some of the German 10Jahre events? I have some you haven't listed.
And the German DUELLB ho oh

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Want: 5iv Jolly Zubat (ball doesn't matter)

Offering: 5IV Adamant Fast Ball Buizel (female)

pkmnscott

Hello all and thanks for stopping by my shop, I am currently CLOSED since I havent played my games in such a long time! When I come back as an active member I will let you all know!! Thanks again!! All the best wishes!!!

~Miss Alexis

she still hasent been online maybe she will come soon

hadou regi

Saw your post in the trade forums, Do you need any of these?
720 Mac Hoopa Mac 11275 Lvl 50 ENG 12/19/2015
720 Manesh Hoopa Manesh 08195 Lvl 50 ENG 8/21/2015
720 Cinema Hoopa えいがかん 07185 Lvl 50 JAP 7/19/2015
720 Cinema Hoopa 영화관 12235 Lvl 50 KOR 12/25/2015
720 Harry Hoopa Harry 10235 Lvl 50 ENG 4/29/2016
721 Nebel Volcanion ネーベル 04166 Lvl 70 JAP 5/22/2016