• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Alien Swarm... that free game off of Steam... mad by VALVe

Cobalt_Latios

I'm just curious to see how many people are playing this game. I recently heard about it being easy to mod, and some interesting videos showing off some of the gameplay. So, I decided to give it a shot, and found that it's actually pretty fun. A different kind of action game, but it's got the whole level up system that many other games have, and it seems that people can create custom maps and mods and whatnot for the game.

It's free off of Steam, in case anyone is wondering.

edit: crap, a freaking typo in the thread title that I noticed after hitting the submit button.

Eh... try not to misinterpret the thread title, alright?

C_L

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

AerialAce! downloaded it, I think.

I WOULD have, but Steam asks for Mac OS 10.4, and I have 10.3.9.

Slick has it, too.

Torkon

Is that a top-down shooter like Alien Breed?

Cobalt_Latios

Noobers plays it, just because it came with his free TF2 hat.

AerialAce! downloaded it, I think.

Slick has it, too.
I should try and find them. Do they use the same username as the ones here?

C_L

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
The game is amazingly easy to troll.

Play as Tech guy, die, amiright?

Yeah, I downloaded it, It's actually pretty fun, but I can never find people who want to play the last mission I havent beat.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So, I decided to give it a shot, and found that it's actually pretty fun.
Y'know, if you can run this, you can probably run TF2. The game's version of the Source engine is close to the version that Portal 2 will run on.

I don't have a Mac, but... can't you just update the OS?
Is it for Mac?
No Mac version.
I should try and find them. Do they use the same username as the ones here?

C_L
My SteamID: robothive

I played until I got my free hat. It was fun, though, I just haven't been on Steam lately.

It sucks, period.
Complaining about free games?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
When do you get the free hat?
Can you still get the free hat?

You have to get the "Hat Trick" achievement by doing two co-op missions. The missions are pretty short, it should be one of the first achievements you get.

And yes, you can still get it.

BlueMage

Really wish my computer could run this. A bunch of my friends got it and were hoping I could play with them, but I could barely get past the main menu :/