• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatranran

Due to the sucess of my thread about ghosts, i'm making another one about aliens. Well, have you ever seen something remotely alienish?
P.S. Don't discuss whether aliens exist, discuss whether you've seen one.

Happy talking! let's discuss the ;201-m;

treespyro

Vintage much?
nope i have not

I hopefully i won't

Why would Aliens come here
They have better things to do

Clash

He's Back!
Don't
[IMG139]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/Clashing_bucket/Carrie.png[/IMG139]
With your outlandish threads!

I believe that there is always the possibility of other life forms out there. Our world is only a speck in the Universe's entirety.​

Strants

My body calls bacteria aliens. The US calls Hispanic immigrants aliens. Everyone/thing that's different is an alien. You're all aliens!

Unless you meant space aliens. At that point, I have to say that I think they exist because of the vastness of the universe, but have never seen one.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I've seen Jade Goody, does she count?

Seriously, no, I have never seen anything remotely alieny, though I do believe that there must be something else in the Universe.

Dubble Flux

"I was abducted by aliens once. No seriously. It was horrible, they beat the crap outta me. And I couldn't do anything about it, 'cause I don't speak spanish!"

Not yet, no, but I'm firm in the belief that Earth isn't the only life-bearing planet in the abyss of space.

-DF

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
No but my math teacher was convenced that we were all aliens and on the last day of school she even gave us little plastic aliens

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I believe there are aliens but they haven't taken me to there mother ship yet.:D;)

Since the universe is so big there has to be some life form out there.

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
I do think there are aliens.
And I really hope that I will see one day some.
I'm really interested in them.

Mirai

Given the vast expanse of the universe and life's ability to adapt to its surrounding, I would not be surprised that there are lifeforms, intelligent or otherwise, on other planets.

But, it's physically impossible for them to come here, so no, I've never seen an alien.

Burner

People say that life exists on one of Uranus's/Neptune's moons. I haven't technically "seen" an alien, but I've seen a light floating across the sky. The sun was setting in the west and the light was going towards the east... since the light of the sun eventually is blocked by Earth's shape, it would eventually disappear. It didn't, it just keep floating towards the east. So it was probably a UFO.

Burner

People say that life exists on one of Uranus's/Neptune's moons. I haven't technically "seen" an alien, but I've seen a light floating across the sky. The sun was setting in the west and the light was going towards the east... since the light of the sun eventually is blocked by Earth's shape, it would eventually disappear. It didn't, it just keep floating towards the east. So it was probably a UFO.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.

...Airplane?

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I haven't seen or know any one that has but theres those stories you seen on youtube or the news of all those people in Illinois seen UFOs and other places in the world that have all the people seeing them at one time so who knows they may be there but I don't wanna see one I can handle a ghost because they cant hurt you much or anything because they can only do so much if they try but who knows what an alien can do and they are more physical not so much ghosts they can go through stuff

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
well when i was like 5 i was coming back from atlantic city and there was like a road block things were blinking in the sky so my father tells me but they werent air plains they were faster and wierder shaped i was 5 at the time and most of this info came from my dad and he claims aleins exist apperently he was abducted and he has somthing metal in his leg (<----i felt it) so i am not sure if i have technically seen one

Status
Not open for further replies.