• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All 5th Gen OU Team

Generic User Name

I'm gonna try my hand at wifi battling.

Ferrothorn@ Leftovers
Impish Nature
252HP/252Def/4SpeDef
Ability- Iron Barbs
Moves- Spikes, Leach Seed, Protect, Gyro Ball
Details- My lead. Here to set up entry hazards. Other then that, Protect is used for Protection and Gyro Ball does well with Ferrothorn's terrible speed. Spikes and Stealth Rock are there to welcome in incoming switch-ins, especially fire types, which are commenly used against Ferrothorn.

Whimsicott@ Leftovers
252HP/150Def/106SpDef
Bold Nature
Ability- Prankster
Moves- Substitute, Leach Seed, Encore, Toxic
Details- A Hax (sort of). Prankster gives all of these moves Priority(I'm not sure of this, my friend told me). SubSeed to annoy the shizz out of opponents with Substituting then healing with Leach Seed. Encore makes whatever Pokemon that is in able only to use the last move it used. Imagine a Dragonite using endless Dragon Dance while I send in Scrafty to ice punch it to death. Toxic cuz I couldn't think of a filler move.

Jellicent@ Leftovers
252HP/252SpDef/4Def
Calm Nature
Ability- Water Absorb
Moves- Toxic, Scald, Hex, Recover
Details- I love the ability water absorb, cuz I just anticipate when somone's gonna use a water move and send in this guy. Toxic and Willo to get status on them, Willo is only for Poison and Steel types, or when I want to lower attack on a sweeper. Hex to do good damage on statused Pokemon. Recovery to recover.

Scrafty@ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability- Moxie
Moves- Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt
Details- Do I even needs description for this one? It's just a standard Scarfty set (get it, Scarfty?). DD for stat boosting, Drain Pubch for recovery, IP and ZH for coverage.

Reuniclus@ Life Orb
252Spd/252Atk/4HP
Modest Nature
Ability- Magic Guard
Moves- Psychic, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball
Details- Special Sweeper. I hate weather teams, so I decided Reuniclus was the perfect counter. I love using the life orb on it because it gains the boost but doesn't take the damage. Psychic for STAB, Energy Ball and FB for coverage and Shadow Ball to trying to counter other Psychics.

Haxorus@ Leftovers
252Atk/252Spd/4HP
Adamant Nature
Ability- Mold Breaker
Moves- Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Outrage, X-Scissor
Details- Basic Revenge Killer Haxorus. DD for stat boosting, EQ for overage, Outrage for Monster STAB damage, Dual Chop for when I don't want confusion from Outrage and to take care of Substitute users.

Remember: You can replace tell me to replace Pokemon if you want to, but it must be a 5th Gen

Last edited:

artbomber_97

Ultimate Aritist
Ferrothorn can't get both Stealth Rock and Spikes? Replace one of the 2 moves with Leech Seed. Jellicent has both Toxic and WoW? I think you should replace WoW with Scald.

Your Choice Scarf pokemon has Dragon Dance. No comment. Lol.

2 STAB moves on Haxorus is pointless. Remove Dual Chop and use something else.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
You must follow the format for your moveset.
This is the Format:
Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

*Detailed description of the Pokemon's purpose to the team*

----------------------
Anyway, for the Scrafty change ZH to Crunch for STAB moves and you don't write the EV for your Scrafty I suggest u to use 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd EV with a Jolly Nature. For that Haxorus give it Brick Break for better coverage

Mayu808

GIGA DRILL BREAK!!!!
^hate seeing threads locked cause of this so go fix it ASAP. Anyways, ferrothorn can get both SR and spikes if you have a crustle. It's the combo of seeds+SR+spikes that it cannot have. SR and leech seed is usually better anyways on a tanking set. Also, use a banded haxorus cause that things is a boss, just saying :)