• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All 649 Pokemon with Gen 1 Style Sprites!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer Blue

Smell ya later!
[link removed]

I love this image! This is definitely worth a look for anyone that found the old R/B/G sprites hilarious. Here are some I like...

Crobat: love how his tounge is sticking out way too much similarly to Golbat
Gallade: ...what???
Steelix: love that angle
Lugia: started lifting
Mime Jr.: kind of scares me ;122;

Last edited by a moderator:

Greekboy

Actually looks like it would work.
You should've posted this in the Fan work subforum though.

EDIT: Lol, just noticed Tentaquil at the end

Last edited:

ebevan91

Are those gen 1 sprites the actual gen 1 sprites? I don't remember what they looked like.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Eek, I remember this from 2010. I was actually thinking about it the other day, so I'm glad it's been re-posted. I love how the Oshawott sprite is still super cute just like its BW sprite.

Are those gen 1 sprites the actual gen 1 sprites? I don't remember what they looked like.

I'm pretty sure they're Japanese Red/Green version sprites.

Ditto B1tch

I guess the chances of GF using those sprites to make a game are extremely low (nearly zero).

The only intention to that occur is for nostalgia issues, but if that's the case, then GF does a remake with better sprites and not worse ones.

Besides the fact we have all the Pokémon designed in Gen 1 sprites and that was obviously very workful, this artwork is good only to be admired.

Hyung

K-pop Addict
These are so cooool. o3o

I wish that they could be implemented in a fan-made game or something, based on the original Red/Blue/Green games. It would be so cool to have them all. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.