• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All DP Sugimori Avatars Complete

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Gabaito (big, land shark thingy) looks awesome! He's gonna kill something soon!

Lucario92

Totally cool Serebii Jibacoil, Hayashigame, and Fione look Awesome. Won't change Avatar.

My Future Diamond Team

260.png
389.png
398.png
448.png
483.png
418.png

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Yeah new ones. WD JOE!

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Dosidon is cool, and Erlade's pose makes it look like it's too sunny or something.

Aptenodytes

Nice additions with the Sugimori art Serebii. I seriously thinking of changing mine to the landshark now, since it looks way better than the sprite.

beroberto212

Pme 4 fc
It does...looks like Spinda and Haunter got together....

mikaruge.png

so so true.But I pit it as my Avatar Yahoooo

Keep them coming

AHHHHHHH Someone stole my Trainer card I know this is off topic but help help

Last edited:

P.J.

Beginning Trainer
I thought when the sugimori art of mirakuge came out, I could figure out the design more, but now it just adds up more questions. Like, what's the brown thing supporting it? Is it a stone or something? Why is there only one swirl in the eyes? Is that swirl some kind of hair? Does the swirl emit the purple aurora of the face? I see the ghost theme, but what's so dark about it? Banette's alot creepier than this guy, but even Banette's not a dark type...

my questions could go on, so I'll stop... Xp

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
yay shark dude and rydon evo...2 of my fave 4th gens....this is a great b-day gift *lol*

beroberto212

Pme 4 fc
Lets get some more. I hope Yukiknooh is next becuase I saw his BR Pic whick rocks

mudkip-max

<<The Best
goukazaru is still the best