• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Pokegirl Fan~

Golden Queen
Oh I wish it focuses on Gohan, but it'll probably focus on Goku instead :/

Red and Blue

I like that Piccolo is no longer homeless and actually owns a house. A house with a Mailbox no less. Wonder who sends him mail?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Looks like the CGI is going the "Paperman" route, which is a practice that really needs to be done more. Toei can make some amazing CGI when they put their backs into it, and since Dragon Ball is their biggest cashcow, they may have put some care into it. Broly was quite the spectacle to see on the big screen, this one may be as well.

Red and Blue

New teaser. Interesting that they seem to be bringing back the RR army as the antagonists

mehmeh1

I don't feel safe!
ngl this kinda feels like a wacky special more than a movie....then again tbh the better things to have come out of modern DB have been when it goes wack

Red and Blue

ngl this kinda feels like a wacky special more than a movie....then again tbh the better things to have come out of modern DB have been when it goes wack
They did say it'd be a more slice of life film compared to the Broly reboot.

Also it apparently takes place ten years after Kid Buu's defeat but not quite EoZ yet

Looks like Broly is back in this movie.

Crjbo3m.jpeg

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So it took 31 years since Bardock was introduced in his TV Special for Goku to know who his father is, the manga chapter even has the same as the TV Special (Bardock - The Father of Goku).

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Chris Ayres was hands down the best voice actor for Frieza in english dub,he was the only new voice I liked from Kai.It's too bad he passed away.If there's new content involving Frieza there might be a new voice for Frieza that sounds similar to Ayres like when Vic Mignogna was replaced for the voice of Broly.I doubt Linda Young will be doing it again.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why not? Frieza’s japanese VA, ryuusei nakao is quite healthy and active.
Because its been years after DBS ended and the writers didnt even confirm we will have a new series, despite having 2 movies already.

Sakura clear arc was worse. The series just ended on a major cliffhanger YEARS ago and the writers didnt even say there will be a season 2.
Why make the a new series to CardCapture Sakura if there are just going to end the new series in the middle of the plot just like that?
Atleast DBS series ended with a reasonable plot, although the mange keeps going

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Because its been years after DBS ended and the writers didnt even confirm we will have a new series, despite having 2 movies already.

Sakura clear arc was worse. The series just ended on a major cliffhanger YEARS ago and the writers didnt even say there will be a season 2.
Why make the a new series to CardCapture Sakura if there are just going to end the new series in the middle of the plot just like that?
Atleast DBS series ended with a reasonable plot, although the mange keeps going
There need to be a big gap between the anime and manga before the anime can continue.
For example: the Boruto manga is monthly and in 2021 the anime adapted all the manga chapters of 2018-2020 and most of the chapters of 2021.
the DBS manga is also monthly so maybe after 1-2 years the anime could return.
I dont know if the CCS manga is weekly or monthly, but there could be a lot of reasons like popularity and the corona thing delaying things.
Overworld is getting a fourth season after 3 years so who know what can happen with other anime.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

I wish the other Universes were explored more in DBS,put less focus on Goku/Vegeta and more on Hit/Jiren.