• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Red and Blue

Alright, just checked Kazenshuu and the final antagonist was spoiled as well
apparently whatever is in the egg is based on Cell. The new Cell has perfect form's body, second form's face, it is the size of Godzilla, and has a red, green, and black color scheme

I really hope a picture leaks soon, lol. I just want to see

Red and Blue

Lmao WHAT?
It gets even better
Piccolo gets a second form different than the one already shown in the previews. It's Orange in color, slight bigger, and has a logo on the back. He even names it freaking "Orange Piccolo".

Also Gamma 2 dies sacrificing himself to save Gohan while the first one joins the Dragon Team at the end. Android 21 also gets a brief cameo in a flashback and it's revealed she and Dr Gero apparently had a second child aside from the RR soldier Android 16 was based on

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Asking every some months wont get you everywhere, the manga is monthly, the anime is weekly, the gap isnt big enough and maybe after 1-2 arcs of the manga, the anime could possibly return.
Lol there are enough material for a new season
The manga had multiple arcs since dbs ended
Moreover, we had 2 movies since …..
And dbs started by adapting the plot of 2 movies as well….

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Lol there are enough material for a new season
The manga had multiple arcs since dbs ended
Moreover, we had 2 movies since …..
And dbs started by adapting the plot of 2 movies as well….
Lets not forget there a lot of changes in the Universe 6 saga, Future Trunks saga and Universe Survival saga between anime and manga because the anime went ahead of the manga.
now that the anime took break the same thing wont happen anymore and the anime will stay true to the manga content.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Tbh I feel that for long-running stuff, most of Toei's staff are busy with Wano Piece. As for the Super Hero spoilers....
ESTO ES EL FIN, CELL MAXIMO

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Imagine dragon ball animated by ufotable….
that'd legit be awesome since the special effects are a huge part of DB's visuals, and that's one of Ufo's specialties (and that's saying something considering how great they are)

BCVM22

It's important to note that nothing actually says this. The exact quote is:

"Well, if you're asking, a new entry on the series is already in the making! Super Hero took us five years to make, so it's only natural we're already working on what comes next! Toriyama-sensei himself is always working on new Dragon Ball concepts and ideas, after all. We're all thinking about what we want to show the world next."

Nothing at all about it definitively being a new ongoing anime. I hope it is, but it could just as easily be a new movie years down the line. There's always going to be money in Dragon Ball and "a new entry on the series" does not at all have to mean a new ongoing series.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Gohan Blanco is real btw xD

I can't believe it.
Gohan Blanco is canon, yep that's worth it. Shame the actual form is kind of mid.

Now I await Grande Padre
Also apparently
Goten and Trunks forgot how to go Super Saiyan. I'm not joking. They finally aged but at what cost

Hm...I actually kind of like that? Maybe hybrid Saiyans are built differently.