• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Just finished reading the Moro arc, and damn, it was really good. Definitely not perfect, but it was the closest Super has gotten to classic Toriyama Dragon Ball, in my opinion. Really nice that a lot of the old side characters got a bit of time to shine as well.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Just finished reading the Moro arc, and damn, it was really good. Definitely not perfect, but it was the closest Super has gotten to classic Toriyama Dragon Ball, in my opinion. Really nice that a lot of the old side characters got a bit of time to shine as well.
Yeah looking back it's probably my favorite DBS arc bar in hell, but still. Still really not a fan of 90% of the stuff from Moro absorbing that android guy onwards tho

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Finally got caught up with the DBS manga over the weekend. Gotta say, even though it didn't start off so great, glad I got to the manga-exclusive content, because I really enjoyed both the Moro and Granolah arcs. I know opinions are pretty split, and there are definitely some flaws in there, but really felt like Toyotarou found his footing. It's also possible binging both of these arcs might have helped give me a better experience than those that read monthly. Still not sure if that's the best release schedule for Dragon Ball.

As for the Super Hero arc, I have mixed feelings. The Trunks and Goten prologue felt a bit unnecessary, but it also made for a bit of a nice callback to Gohan's high school days. It's also weird that they're essentially doing a beat-for-beat redo of the movie, but I suppose it's still better than what the DBS anime did with its first two arcs. I wonder if they're going to change up the story at all in the coming chapters. And maybe they won't cheat us out of a teen Gotenks this time.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
ANIME WHEN????!
OK, since my previous comment was ignored, the anime is weekly while the manga is montly, now both DBS anime and Boruto anime took a break because of a similar reason.
maybe after the manga is done with the current arc which is Super Hero with some important additions, the anime will have 3 arcs to adapt, the chances of the anime returing will increase.

Morax

King of heroes
OK, since my previous comment was ignored, the anime is weekly while the manga is montly, now both DBS anime and Boruto anime took a break because of a similar reason.
maybe after the manga is done with the current arc which is Super Hero with some important additions, the anime will have 3 arcs to adapt, the chances of the anime returing will increase.
Don't really read the manga but are you sure the anime will adapt it instead of doing its own thing?

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Don't really read the manga but are you sure the anime will adapt it instead of doing its own thing?
Yes, same thing happened with Boruto.
its hard to find non seasonal anime nowadays aside from One Piece, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.
even anime that are based on manga and the manga ended long time ago take their time like Bleach, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan and Kaguya Sama.

Morax

King of heroes
Yes, same thing happened with Boruto.
its hard to find non seasonal anime nowadays aside from One Piece, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.
even anime that are based on manga and the manga ended long time ago take their time like Bleach, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan and Kaguya Sama.
AoT is still not over? jesus christ

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Apparently we’re still waiting on Attack on Titan Season 4, Part 3, Cour 2. Not even joking.

I haven’t watched yet, but kinda funny looking at it as an outsider.
Part 3 is just 2 (hour long) episodes, the first having been on march and the second releasing probably in october or so. Apparently it was going to be one huge one but due to production it had to be split.

As for something DB related, DBZA IS BACK!..........sort of

(and I'll use it to say that I like Mark's DB reviews, he does overthink things a lot but it is interesting to see his takeaways from themes that were most likely not intended)

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Really hoping the manga adaptation of Super Hero delivers on giving us a teen Gotenks since Goten and Trunks have played a more prominent role, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.
I know that the manga added some things that werent part of the movie(probably because of the time limit of movies), but i still think that fat Gotenks will appear in the manga just like he appeared in the movie.
As for something DB related, DBZA IS BACK!..........sort of

(and I'll use it to say that I like Mark's DB reviews, he does overthink things a lot but it is interesting to see his takeaways from themes that were most likely not intended)
Cant believe its been 12 years since DBZA started.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What
I know that the manga added some things that werent part of the movie(probably because of the time limit of movies), but i still think that fat Gotenks will appear in the manga just like he appeared in the movie.

Cant believe its been 12 years since DBZA started.
What is DBZA?