• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Nebbygetinthebag

Goku will restore the universe's that are erased with the Super Dragon Balls in the end.
I don't think that going to happen Because Zeno power level is infinite I don't think the super dragon balls is capable of doing that or I could be wrong unless Goku wishes all the universe destroyed to go in U7 or he wishes to restored the universe like what you said.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

So is the erasing happening after the tournament or while it happen the moment all of a universe's ten fighters are out of the ring

Last edited:
YEAH! i know it's straight up ripping off movie 8 but i don't care, Kale is AWESOME! Unfortunately, considering that there's no killing in the tournament and just like Broly, Kale can't be reasoned with after transforming, she's not gonna be as useful to U6's team as they think.

Seeing as Kale has been shown at times in the opening behind universe 11, I can't help wonder if this berserker state might actually cause her to betray them and fight with the pride troopers for some reason. Just a hunch.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Goku will restore the universe's that are erased with the Super Dragon Balls in the end.

I can only hope that this is what Goku plans. It is the only justifiable reason why he's so calm. I wish the characters acknowledge that even if they win, Zen'o is going to kill sextillions of people

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If those are true then having Frieza return was completely pointless imo, other than bringing him back yet again as a villain for fanservice. I find that boring and would have liked to see him in a more interesting situation and have him be surprisingly good as a team player and possibly be the winner of the tournament. It would have been funny if he was the one that actually saves the universe :/

Red and Blue

Of course Frieza was going to betray them. Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

As for the tenth fighter, unless Buu wakes up there is always Yamcha.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Do you think recruiting Freeza is the stupidest or the most desperate move Goku has done so far?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Let's see what other kind of bs the writers will suddenly invent in this one hour and a half before the tournament.

Last edited:

BCVM22

Let's see what other kind of bs the writers will suddenly invent in this one hour and a half before the tournament.

We realize this is scripted fiction and the writers aren't actually "inventing" anything "in this one hour and a half before the tournament," right?

Like, we realize the writers didn't ditch Buu for Frieza and then Frieza surprised them by allying with another universe, right?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
We realize this is scripted fiction and the writers aren't actually "inventing" anything "in this one hour and a half before the tournament," right?

Like, we realize the writers didn't ditch Buu for Frieza and then Frieza surprised them by allying with another universe, right?

The way they are dragging and treating this it seems more like "I'm taking last minute decisions"

BCVM22

But do we really think that? As in, you do realize this all had to be plotted out, scripted and animated months ago, right? And that it's unlikely any of it was written "last minute"?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
But do we really think that? As in, you do realize this all had to be plotted out, scripted and animated months ago, right? And that it's unlikely any of it was written "last minute"?

I know how the anime industry works. I'm talking about the pacing and the way things are happening in this arc.