• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah Hit won't stand a chance against this guy.
Frieza's creepy face definitely feels like a troll move to make us think he's about to blast Goku, but I guess it's pretty obvious what he's planning to do.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'm not so sure about that. Jobbing Hit to Jiren after already jobbing Goku to Jiren doesn't really make any narrative sense. I reckon they'll pull out some more of Hit's improvement and some of his unique skills to actually make the fight cool. I'm not saying he'll win, but I can't see him go down in a completely one-sided fight. Hit's far too popular to just discard like that, they haven't really done much with him this arc yet.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yeah Hit won't stand a chance against this guy.
Frieza's creepy face definitely feels like a troll move to make us think he's about to blast Goku, but I guess it's pretty obvious what he's planning to do.

Then why isn't he being owned in the previews?

Kataphrut

Funny thing about the previews: even though it looks like Hit is being owned, Jiren seems to be exerting himself against him way more than he did with Goku, even at Ultra Instinct. Also, there is a shot where it looks like one of Hit's attacks connected.

Hit fights by targeting pressure points. Simply landing a blow on Jiren would weaken him immensely. Even if Hit loses, I reckon he'll be the one that brings Jiren down to the point where he can be beaten.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
It would be interesting to see how Jiren would fair against Goku & Vegeta both w/ Ultra Instict better yet both fused together with the power of Ultra Instinct.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Let's not forget Hit can just, get stronger, on a whim in response to stronger opponents. He displayed that with his fight with Goku in the U6 arc, and there's no reason he can't do the same here with Jiren unless Jiren doesn't prolong the fight, but it looks like he is.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
How strong do you think angels are compared to gods of destruction?

Kataphrut

How strong do you think angels are compared to gods of destruction?

Quite a lot stronger I'd say. Ultra Instinct is something the GoDs struggle with, but the Angels can pull off effortlessly. By that metric, I would imagine that Goku and Jiren are a rung or two above the GoDs on the ladder, but still well below the angels and the Grand Priest. Mind you, I don't see the angels ever being surpassed because they aren't fighters. I still want Super to end with a rematch between Goku and Beerus.

I've watched the special several more times since it aired and I still love it. Can't get over how good the music is for the Spirit Bomb sequence and the Ultra Instinct fight.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Quite a lot stronger I'd say. Ultra Instinct is something the GoDs struggle with, but the Angels can pull off effortlessly. By that metric, I would imagine that Goku and Jiren are a rung or two above the GoDs on the ladder, but still well below the angels and the Grand Priest. Mind you, I don't see the angels ever being surpassed because they aren't fighters. I still want Super to end with a rematch between Goku and Beerus.

I've watched the special several more times since it aired and I still love it. Can't get over how good the music is for the Spirit Bomb sequence and the Ultra Instinct fight.

The way I always saw it, Whis is as much above Beerus as Beerus was as much against Super Saiyan God Goku.

I still wonder how powerful SSB Vegetto and Merged Zamasu are. Potara Fusion is ridiculous in power so I'm pretty sure they'd both be above the Gods of Destruction, though the angels are another question.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Zamasu actively avoided confronting the GoDs during his plan, so at the very least regular Zamasu is still below them. SSB Kaioken Goku was able to deal considerable damage to Merged Zamasu and force the deterioration to start, so if Merged Zamasu didn't have his mortal coil holding him back, he'd still probably be below the GoDs, if only slightly.

Which begs the question: If Zamasu systematically destroyed every universe and entity aside from Zen'O and Future Trunks's earth, how in the world did he manage to take down Jiren, a mortal stronger than one of the GoDs Zamasu dared not confront?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Was it stated how strong the gods are in relation to others. Like I remember beerus saying he wasn't the strongest, but that clown dude could be weaker. That would still make Jiren weaker than some of the other Gods.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Which begs the question: If Zamasu systematically destroyed every universe and entity aside from Zen'O and Future Trunks's earth, how in the world did he manage to take down Jiren, a mortal stronger than one of the GoDs Zamasu dared not confront?

He specifically targeted the Supreme Kais, so that the GoD's are gone with them.

Jiren is from U11, so without the Angel/Supreme Kai's help, he possibly can't travel between universes.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Zamasu actively avoided confronting the GoDs during his plan, so at the very least regular Zamasu is still below them. SSB Kaioken Goku was able to deal considerable damage to Merged Zamasu and force the deterioration to start, so if Merged Zamasu didn't have his mortal coil holding him back, he'd still probably be below the GoDs, if only slightly.

It never said that. Goku Black and Future Zamasu just said that they had "judged" many worlds and killed all the Kaioshins, and by extension the Gods of Destruction. They may not have faced the Pride Troopers yet, or did and were forced into a strategical retreat. Goku Black mentioned wanting to get stronger, part of that reason might be to face mortals stronger than the Saiyans like Jiren

As for how they managed to get killing Khai/Belmod past them, consider the situation-Goku Black is the face of the organization. Zamasu could spin that a terrible ningen is causing trouble, and try to help the other gods out by chasing after the fiend. In reality he's making sure that when Goku Black confronts them, they don't have the God of Destruction or angel to protect them.

phanpycross

God-king
A new warrior is about to appear in the tournament.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/75posg/merch_leak_new_information_spoilers/

Maybe the mortal from U4 who is stronger than GoDs is finally going to appear?
"Birth" in Dragon ball is almost always used whe talking about fusion,
which could be the u6 namekians, or the u3 robots. Im guessing it will be the robots, since they are mentioned in the episode 113 spoilers.
More leaks

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/75vk0y/episode_112_weekly_shōnen_jump_preview_spoilers/

Hit is going down this Saturday. Champa just lost his ace

So all Hit gets is a jobber-bot and a Jobber-pride Trooper.
That sucks.

Red and Blue

Now that Hit is gone hopefully that means the U6 Namekians will finally make their appearance. Its down to them and the three Saiyans.