• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Kataphrut

Only interesting thing about the missing minute was the Vegeta urging on Goku and Grand Priest shielding Zeno from the blast. A few people have speculated on that, like maybe the Spirit Bomb is powerful enough to hurt him or them, but I wouldn't overthink it. He probably just didn't want them being inconvenienced by the debris.

togenaught18

I'll complain about stuff I find annoying. So don't tell me what to do and ignore it.

Kale's probably going out in 114. Spoilers mentioned her, and it seemed in an ominous tone.

If her going out, probable will be the last member to fall. After all, is the only "hope" if that is something and is the most intersting ( at leats for me). RIP champa if 115 sinopsis have something like that.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Only interesting thing about the missing minute was the Vegeta urging on Goku and Grand Priest shielding Zeno from the blast. A few people have speculated on that, like maybe the Spirit Bomb is powerful enough to hurt him or them, but I wouldn't overthink it. He probably just didn't want them being inconvenienced by the debris.

Could just be a reflex

Which do you guys think will be the next U7 fighter to get knocked out?

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Either of Android 17/18. Leaning a bit towards 18.

Kind of want U6 to be one of the next few to be eliminated because I just want to see Beerus' reaction to Champa being erased.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'd like to see 17 get knocked out just before or along with 18. I think they both need a little more focus before they are finally knocked out imo

Kataphrut

So, current talk of the town is the registering of a new domain: dragonball18.com

Considering dragonball13.com and dragonball15.com were for Battle of Gods and Resurrection F respectively, we could be getting a new movie. A lot of people are speculating this could be the long-awaited Planet Sadal visit. Or perhaps a movie retelling of one of the other Super arcs. Resurrection Cell? Who knows. Let's wait and see.

phanpycross

God-king
So, current talk of the town is the registering of a new domain: dragonball18.com

Considering dragonball13.com and dragonball15.com were for Battle of Gods and Resurrection F respectively, we could be getting a new movie. A lot of people are speculating this could be the long-awaited Planet Sadal visit. Or perhaps a movie retelling of one of the other Super arcs. Resurrection Cell? Who knows. Let's wait and see.

I would really like a movie focusing on one of the universes that wont get much use on the show, like universe 3 or 9. Goku and Piccolo fighting Gundams, please.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I hope not Resurrection Cell. I mean, it can be done with proper execution, but the premise is lacking. Resurrection Freeza was already based on shaky logic, Freeza shouldn't even have a body in the afterlife anymore, although that doesn't have too much influence on the movie, it has more influence on the current arc. Cell does not have any allies or subordinates, nobody who'd actually want to revive him. The best premise I could come up with is Cell having spawned another Cell jr. before the Cell Games, to carry on his legacy just in case. It could work, but then you're still left with the question of why nobody ever sensed that monster while it was training, and what is he going to do? Another revenge story? It's just not as original as they already did that with Freeza. I'd much rather get something original. Maybe the lone Cell jr. could gather the Dragon Balls somehow and wish Cell back to life, but still what is going to be unique and original in the execution?

Red and Blue

A movie on Planet Sadal would be my pick. I've been dying to see that homeworld since it was first mentioned. I'm curious if Goku has a counterpart in U6.

Kataphrut

Planet Sadal visit would be my pick as well, though the concern there is that it would alienate people who aren't keeping up to date with Super. That may not seem like a huge concern since the special broke the internet, but movies tend to go for the most mainstream appeal which would mean aimed at people mainly familiar with Z.

The last thing I would want is a retelling of an existing Super arc though. Champa arc is too old, Future Trunks is too convoluted and Tournament of Power is too recent, and also too convoluted. Maybe it could go the FighterZ approach, which is contemporary aesthetic mixed with Z iconography and an original story based on the Android arc. I'm not saying it would be exactly that, but that's the approach they'll probably try to take.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Either of Android 17/18. Leaning a bit towards 18.

Kind of want U6 to be one of the next few to be eliminated because I just want to see Beerus' reaction to Champa being erased.

I can only hope that Universe 6 would be restored somehow. While I want there to be lasting conflict, I also want Universe 6 to stick around due to how developed it is and the interesting characters. I was kind of upset at what happened to Frost because his "playing hero" gimmick could make for an interesting villain role. As for Android 17 and 18, I feel they need to have a good fight against Universe 3. It seems fitting for them to face against other androids

I hope not Resurrection Cell. I mean, it can be done with proper execution, but the premise is lacking. Resurrection Freeza was already based on shaky logic, Freeza shouldn't even have a body in the afterlife anymore, although that doesn't have too much influence on the movie, it has more influence on the current arc. Cell does not have any allies or subordinates, nobody who'd actually want to revive him. The best premise I could come up with is Cell having spawned another Cell jr. before the Cell Games, to carry on his legacy just in case. It could work, but then you're still left with the question of why nobody ever sensed that monster while it was training, and what is he going to do? Another revenge story? It's just not as original as they already did that with Freeza. I'd much rather get something original. Maybe the lone Cell jr. could gather the Dragon Balls somehow and wish Cell back to life, but still what is going to be unique and original in the execution?

While I don't think Cell should come back, it would be interesting to re-visit the concept. Perhaps we might get a Cell equivalent in Universe 6, like how Frost is the Frieza equivalent of Universe 7 and Kale the Broly equivalent. While they should take it in a different direction, being more of a tragic antagonist and focus more on the Frankenstein's Monster aspect, I could easily see a character created to be the ultimate fighter from different DNA sources in Universe 6. A spiritual revival of the Cell concept

Planet Sadal visit would be my pick as well, though the concern there is that it would alienate people who aren't keeping up to date with Super. That may not seem like a huge concern since the special broke the internet, but movies tend to go for the most mainstream appeal which would mean aimed at people mainly familiar with Z.

The last thing I would want is a retelling of an existing Super arc though. Champa arc is too old, Future Trunks is too convoluted and Tournament of Power is too recent, and also too convoluted. Maybe it could go the FighterZ approach, which is contemporary aesthetic mixed with Z iconography and an original story based on the Android arc. I'm not saying it would be exactly that, but that's the approach they'll probably try to take.

I don't think a Planet Sadal arc would work, but a mini-arc could work. A few episodes of Vegeta learning and experiencing more of the Saiyans. You could probably use the break between major arcs to give more detail to other universes in general

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I can only hope that Universe 6 would be restored somehow. While I want there to be lasting conflict, I also want Universe 6 to stick around due to how developed it is and the interesting characters. I was kind of upset at what happened to Frost because his "playing hero" gimmick could make for an interesting villain role. As for Android 17 and 18, I feel they need to have a good fight against Universe 3. It seems fitting for them to face against other androids

Well, all Universes will be restored. Goku's gonna use the Super Dragon Balls to revert it.
I kinda feel like it'll set up a showdown with the Grand Priest, given he will not be pleased that Goku undid Zeno's work.

I do wonder if Goku will get a Zenkai boost after recovering properly. Although I don't remember the last time Zenkai boost was used in the anime.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Zenkai boosts have always been around, the gap to cross is just so much in later arcs that it just can't be used as strategically as it was used in Namek.

BladexFade

Well, all Universes will be restored. Goku's gonna use the Super Dragon Balls to revert it.
I kinda feel like it'll set up a showdown with the Grand Priest, given he will not be pleased that Goku undid Zeno's work.

I do wonder if Goku will get a Zenkai boost after recovering properly. Although I don't remember the last time Zenkai boost was used in the anime.

I can't see that happening, especially when the two Zen-ohs went through the effort of erasing seven universes because there are too many universes(alibi they're tired of governing the 8 universes that aren't developing/progressing).

RedJirachi

Veteran member
They need to figure out some means of restraining the Zen'o or else nothing will be safe. They're just too dangerous to continue with such stark ignorance of the value of life

phanpycross

God-king
Pretty average episode, Cabba is a just a nothing character for me, basically a way to pander to Vegeta fans in a series that already panders to Vegeta fans way too much.

It doesnt help that his design is really bad. Cabba's limbs seriously looked like clothed noodles in some scenes.