• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

All Dragon Ball Discussion Thread (Discuss Z/GT/Kai etc. Here!)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Vegeta promises to Cabba that when he wins, he'll use the Super Dragonballs to bring back Universe 6, or at least the Saiyans from U6.

Cabba goes Super Saiyan 2 and beats Monna, but Freeza beats him soon after. Universe 6 is down to 2 Namekians and 2 Saiyans, and given U6's luck, those Saiyans may drop after this fight with Goku.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

I do wonder if Goku will get a Zenkai boost after recovering properly. Although I don't remember the last time Zenkai boost was used in the anime.

Goku and Vegeta both reached their limits of receiving anymore Zenkai Boosts,last time they had them was back on Planet Namek,Future Trunks even pointed this out after their fight with Goku Black.

Kataphrut

Toppo: Aren't you second fiddle too?

Sick burn Toppo XD.

Between that and Jiren's comments last episode, these guys need to change their name to the Savage Troopers.

This was a really good episode. Similar to the Roshi and Frost eps, it narrows the scale and focuses on the characters and their relationships. I could take or leave Cabba and his Vegeta-senpai in previous episodes, but their brief chat here, with Cabba acknowledging that he won't get to fulfil his promise and Vegeta promising he would resurrect them if he won was wonderful. Similar, we finally learn exactly what Freeza wants to do with his wish: control the gods. I thought I was thinking big suggesting he'd simply usurp them, but damn. This has me excited to get to the conclusion.

We've lost the last of the OG Universe 6 guys with Cabba now, and things are looking grim for the remainders. The Namekians are doing ok but Gohan still hasn't transformed, and Caulifla's playing a dangerous game going after Goku. Could it be that Kale ends up as Universe 6's last hope? I kind of hope so.

Speaking of Caulifla, I loved what she said about seeing Goku and Jiren fight and how she wanted to see how much further she could go. Still the best new character of the arc in my opinion, she's so much fun.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
U7 having just 28 planets with life was foreshadowing, wasn't it.

"We've only got less than thirty planets? No worries, mate, Universe 6's planets can come shack up with us!"

And now Planet Vegeta is back, without actually bringing Planet Vegeta back.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
An ok episode. Still, don't care about Cabba at all and I am glad that Frieza of all people was the one who took him out. He also finally revealed his actual plan which it was predictable.

Toppo: Aren't you second fiddle too?

Sick burn Toppo XD.

Easily my favourite part of this episode. :D

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Cabba wants sempai Vegeta to notice him. Can the Super Dragonballs even undo what Zeno does? I say this because they were able to wish immortality for Zamasu, but Zeno managed to erase him. Was that because Zeno can override their power, or more because Zamasu had already ruined his immortality due to being an immortal-mortal fusion? The better question is why Zeno would tolerate reviving the losing universes when the whole point of the tournament is he thinks there are too many.

Hmm...if it's a matter of leadership, I feel that Zeno, Future Zeno and the Grand Priest could just divide it up between one another. The Grand Priest can have the ideal universes, Zeno can have 7, 9, 10 and 11, and Future Zeno can have 2, 3, 4 and 6

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
And with this episode i hate the zenos even more. It's like having a 2 4 year old children with a nuke button each. They forgot what the tournament's purpose is. With that level of intelligence from the zenos, the high priest must be the shot caller. And good thing too because the zenos couldn't create and maintain anything at all, they would get tired of everything 5 minutes after and erase everything. i really hate those idiots.

As for the episode, it's sad that cabba got out but it's interesting to see freeza's never-ending hate for the sayans is alive and well. He's gonna have some fun with coulifla and kale, i feel. Maybe after goku's fight, freeza goes after them. Oh yeah, and also sick nasty burn from toppo, get rekt vegeta :D.

srebak

Beginning Trainer
I was hoping to not dwell on it as much I used to but, the fact of the matter is that the “Return of Frieza” story arc of Dragon Ball Super is still incredibly bothersome for me, since there really seemed like there was no way out of it all without its deus ex machina at the end.

Gohan, Piccolo and all of the others all went off to fight off Frieza’s army, but, clearly, they all stood no chance against them. Not only did Piccolo go down but Gohan was even tortured to point where Goten actually yelled out his name in tears. That scene still haunts me to think about. And even when Goku and Vegeta both arrived onto the scene, in the end, the battle was still not swaying in the good guys favor. Goku, even whilst in Super Saiyan God form Blue, was still not enough to defeat Frieza, especially not while he was within his new Golden form, which was still enough to overpower him, and the big reveal about Frieza’s new weakness while within this new form not only came to light by sheer luck, but it ultimately mattered nothing in the end, because they had to make Goku suddenly let his guard down around Frieza of all people and get hit with a blow that didn’t seem like it should have been enough to do much to him (say what you want, but Goku never really let his guard down that much with Frieza, especially not when his family and friends were involved either). Now, if Goku had been shot just when he was about to deliver the final blow to Frieza, that would have seemed more fitting to his character, but, instead they make it so that he just powered himself down and then got shot and everyone just kept on giving me grief for it no less too. Not that it really mattered in the end anyways, since when Vegeta’s turn finally came up, not only was his gaining of the upper-hand mostly just because Goku had already tired Frieza out, but, in the end; Frieza still won by destroying the entire planet and according to Beerus, he likely still survived such an action. In the end, Frieza’s return was a threat that had no possible way of ending well, Goku and Vegeta still could not defeat him with their new powers, and, had Whis not suggested his do-over abilities while berating Goku, there would have been no way out of all of it. The fact that it all still worked out okay in the end hardly really matters all that much, since the whole ordeal was still only settled because of a simple stroke of pure luck.

Red and Blue

I want to see SSG Gogeta so I'd rather not see Vegeta eliminated yet

Ultra Instinct kind of overshadows SSG though. Unless Vegeta learns Ultra Instinct in the tournament as well I doubt they're fusing.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

And did you notice we didn't get a SSJ3 Vegito? If the farthest Gogeta can go is blue its not happening.

Just because he never did doesn't mean he couldn't,I mean really there wasn't a need for it when you clearly saw him destroying Super Buu effortlessly without SSJ3 so there would be no need for him to go any higher.

Gotenks could go Super Saiyan 3 but neither Goten or Trunks can go passed SSJ1 so I don't see how it's impossible for Vegito or Gogeta to do the same thing.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
And with this episode i hate the zenos even more. It's like having a 2 4 year old children with a nuke button each. They forgot what the tournament's purpose is. With that level of intelligence from the zenos, the high priest must be the shot caller. And good thing too because the zenos couldn't create and maintain anything at all, they would get tired of everything 5 minutes after and erase everything. i really hate those idiots.

As for the episode, it's sad that cabba got out but it's interesting to see freeza's never-ending hate for the sayans is alive and well. He's gonna have some fun with coulifla and kale, i feel. Maybe after goku's fight, freeza goes after them. Oh yeah, and also sick nasty burn from toppo, get rekt vegeta :D.

I hate them for erasing entire universes under flimsy pretenses, including my man Gowasu. He's been through enough! I want the wish to be dealing with them. The winner realizes they have no way of making sure the revived universes stay revived as long as Zen'o is there, so they make the wish "I wish the Zen'o were sent where they cannot harm anyone!" and the two Zen'o are sent to the void that used to be Future Trunks' timeline. Karma for the little brats since that void is one of their faults.

I want to see SSG Gogeta so I'd rather not see Vegeta eliminated yet

Would fusions be allowed? I guess if they're techniques like the Fusion Dance, there's no rule against it. I suspect Vegeta's secret will be that he's decided to swallow his pride and do the stupid fusion, as it may be the only thing they can do to realistically stop Jiren. And if two Super Saiyan kids combined can access Super Saiyan 3 as one entity, they could probably retain Ultra Instinct. It could be that Goku's body is compensating using Vegeta, which could result in the two having trouble after the fusion is finished

I can imagine how the last moments for Champa would go
*final fighter is knocked out*
* Champa: Noo!!!
* Cabba: Please Vegeta...please keep your promise
* Grand Priest: Universe 6 has no fighters left. Universe 6 will be erased!
* Champa: Beerus...I'm sorry for being so rude
* Beerus: Champa?
* Zeno and Future Zen'o: Bye!
* Vegeta: ...I swear, we will meet again
* Beerus(under his breath): Zen'o...you bastard

Kataphrut

New info regarding episode 115.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/7863wf/super_spoiler_megathread_episodes_113115/

The "Goku vs Kafla" title for episode 115 might foreshadow a possible fusion of those two or they just don't want a long title there. Anyway, we will see if Kale and Caulifla have ever met Metamorans before so they can do the fusion dance.

Most likely, he'll just teach it to them. That seems to be his MO.

Fanbase is already SO salty about this on Kanzenshuu. Bring it on, I say. Shine on you little scamps.

phanpycross

God-king
Most likely, he'll just teach it to them. That seems to be his MO.

Fanbase is already SO salty about this on Kanzenshuu. Bring it on, I say. Shine on you little scamps.

It makes sense, honestly. we finally have female saiyans, so we might as well explore that as much as possible.

Also, fusion is hardly some sacred transformation, heck, it's barely the third/fourth (if you count majin Vegeta) power-up in that arc.